Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.4k Topics 36.2k Posts
  • About Simulation

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • invite friends

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@wutra4 Hello and welcome to OSM forum. 🙂 Please have a look at this post / explanation from the Common Questions: https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/302/common-questions/14
    Maybe it will help you understand about why you missed this bonus .

• About Simulation

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@h4rv3ysp3ct3r
    Hello there! 🙂 I just looked at all servers and it's still working . It's not stucked . Maybe there were too many data to be read very close to simulation times and that's why it gets delayed. But its working alright. 😉
    http://prntscr.com/ml4fc9

• bug

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Boss Coins

Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

-New user has to sign up via invitation link and on same session (if user installs app, closes it and later open it an sign up, it won't work, he needs to click link again and only after create the account)
    -Invited user has to create a new account and not joining league with an existing one
    -There's a maximum of 10 rewards, so all invites sent after that won't give any reward
    -New user must create his/her account on the same OSM version as the inviter (i.e. World for World, Dutch for Dutch versions).

• Still cannot buy coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@jjfthomson Hi, welcome.
    My colleague already told you to stop create new topics about same subject.
    Consider this as your last warning before we take action.

• Can i invite other managers in League Crew?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Yes you can invite other managers to your crew league either via invitation or request/approval.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@snake12345 Hi, welcome.
    It's not possible to logout, since it's not allowed to own more then one osm account it's also not needed to logout.

When you want to make a fresh start with new account then the old account must be removed via web first.

If that's done then you can contact support team by email: EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

Providing both manager names and clear explaination of the problem.

• Buying Coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

No need creating multiple topics with same issue, one topic is enough.
    Could you give a detailed explanation of what happens when you try to buy coins, the payment method you're try to use, on what platform, screenshots and anymore useful info that can help with solving this issue.

• Can I change my nickname ?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,.

No mate, it's not possible to change your Nick name once you've chose it.

• Scout not working properly

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@sakred Hi, welcome.

Please check out most common questions topic and you will find the awnser.
    common-questions

• Bug!!

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@hectorto1990
    Cheers...

• No Doctor and Lawyer under my stuff

1 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, welcome
    You're a pretty new user and they will only be vissible when you need them the first time.

• What does this handshake icon mean?

Locked Moved
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views

@problaster_nl said in What does this icon mean?:

Can someone please explain me what this icon means mentioned behind the moral of the player.

"Two people shaking hands"

Hello from me too my friend and welcome to the Osm game and World Forum. 🙂

alt text

Whenever we get to see this handshake symbol next to one of our players it has to do with the game's feature that is called Negotiations. How do we find Negotiations? Let's see ...

While using our Browsers :

We can find them on our new Dashboard / Home Page of our league.

alt text

We can go to our Menu, click on the Team and then click on the Negotiations.

alt text

alt text

While using the phone App , we can choose from our Menu the Transferlist and there we can once again find an option for our Negotiations.

These offers most of the times come from the CPU aka Computer / Osm Engine and tbh they are not the best deals when it comes to selling prices. But sometimes if you are in a serious need of cash they can save your day! So think before you decide what to do with such an incoming offer. Othertimes it's true , they might be incoming offers from other human managers of the same league. But would it be wise to accept such a deal and reinforce this way your rival's Club Funds? So think twice before anything ! You have three ( 3 ) options : Accept the deal and shake hands , Negotiate the price , so you can reply with a higher price for that offer or Reject the offer , if you are 100% sure it is not wanted or needed by you. 😉

• Boss coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@andrei-b29 Hi , again ! 🙂

This bug was fixed after the latest Osm App version went live.

Android App (V3.4.23.1 live on 2019-02-05)

Please visit your PlayStore and get the latest version for your gaming time .

• Pls help me

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@bilalkurt1 Hello & welcome to the World forum 🙂

About Special offers coming from your Business Club please read this topic:

https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/302/common-questions/9

• HELP

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Do have a look at the Common Questions topic where you can find your answer.

And for next time, don't create multiple topics for the same issue.

• No goal?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@velmidos_1
    Hello mate, you have to change your tactics for sure...but you must post on "Tactics Request" topic for such questions...

• Sponsors don't disappear

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts

This is because your league is a prize league. It is a special league created only for an event on NL community and was made without resignations on purpose!

Once you join this league, you have to play it till the end!