Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.4k Topics 36.2k Posts
  • Bankaccount numbers 'are on drugs'

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@kammingatje_nl If you're talking about the quick counting that looks like a countdown when funds are transferred from bank to club funds balance or vice versa, then this isn't a bug. But if it's something different then you have to fill in the bug template that you can find on the Important - please read topic with full screenshots and detailed description then we can investigate it.

For now I'll close this one.

• Next season club funds payment

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Unless this is a bug, it's not possible.
    You only use boss coins to continue a league to next season only that it's cheaper than when you're creating the league for the first time.

• **** sending abusive messages to me

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@joaqimlow Hi, welcome.
    I'm sorry but trying to report it through our forums will not work.
    You'll need to report it through or CR system and a screenshot of the abusive must be included.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

This doesn't need a solution since its not a problem. This has to do with licensing and until GB has that we won't be able to see the pictures of the Barcelona players.

• Equal points

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@hans-orf that's correct!
    It's goes according to the order below;

Most points Most goal difference Most goals scored Alphabetical Order of the teams involved (English Name/Spelling)
  • Errors once finish tournament

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • The battle is not on the team

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Choose a club - Bug

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Fill in the bug template that can be found on this topic >>>Important - please read

• ranking points taken to 0

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Which ranking points are you referring to?
    I don't see 0 points on your profile >>> https://prntscr.com/jkhheg

• Bugq

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@screamova
    Sorry mate, but we can not do something for this....you should be careful when you buy a player and also the game, asks twice before a purchase is made....

• Connect with Facebook

1 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

Hi,

First you have to know that you can't have more than one OSM account so you have to decide the one you want to keep then send an email to En.support@onlinesoccermanager.com with a clear detailed description of the issue and also include the manager names of the accounts.

• Transparency of Cheater Reports

2 Votes
    2 Posts

@gabriel-alberto-king Hi, welcome.
    Unfortunately this will not be discussed at all through our forums, the only way to go is send a email to support email: EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Slot 4 locked after season end!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Slot Bug.

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Please fill in the bug template that can be found on this topic

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

@manager-pr-9
    Thanks mate...that's correct...

• How to switch clubs on internet explorer?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@fc-eddie_nl
    Thanks Eddie 👍

• Captain problem

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views

For uploading images you have to first upload your image to an image host site (that will give you a link to the image ending with .jpg, .gif or .png) like tinypic, imageshack, etc...
    Then at the point where you wish to insert the image on the forum you can click on the Image tool and fill the bracket with the image URL you got from the host site;
    ![alt text](image url) >> ![You can type image name here or leave it blank](Insert image link here)

• Profil informations

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Can help me someone?

• I did not get any of my manager points in 2018

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Look at your screenshot again mate and you'll see that the leagues you finished in 2018 are on different slots and so it was added on each slot.

Note that when you finish a league on slot 1 the manager points earned for that season will only be added to slot 1. If a league ends in slot two the manager points earned will also only be added to slot 2. Same goes for slot 3 and 4.

No problem here at all mate.