Nations Battle

• @vince13carter The Azerbaijan national team is new to OSM. As a national team. The managers who are here are disconnected from the Turkish national team. The only national team to play is Azerbaijan. It is enough for Azerbaijan to make the country flags in their profiles and to continue like that. And Azerbaijan made a preparatory battle with Morocco. You can look at the title of Nations Battle. The language used in Azerbaijan is close to Turkish. It is normal for them to use the Turkish forum.

• @mrtgll33 said in Nations Battle:

@vince13carter The Azerbaijan national team is new to OSM. As a national team. The managers who are here are disconnected from the Turkish national team. The only national team to play is Azerbaijan. It is enough for Azerbaijan to make the country flags in their profiles and to continue like that. And Azerbaijan made a preparatory battle with Morocco. You can look at the title of Nations Battle. The language used in Azerbaijan is close to Turkish. It is normal for them to use the Turkish forum.

All i ever mentioned was National battle between Azerbaijan and Morocco.
    With all respect to you and mentioned countries, I was surprised and many other were, when I saw in it managers from 4 different countries.
    Look; we discuss about it now and thats totally ok. Why didnt you guys mentioned it at the start of mentioned battle? That would be proper explanation and I would buy it...I have no doubts, others would do too.
    I personally have no troubles with confirming battle with official result and earning Azerbaijan good points for national rankings. But I made statement for myself only.

I will give you reason why you should have identical rules and reasons for/against, for all:
    Slovenia won against Egypt few months ago. Statement was, result wont count for national rankings because manager from Morocco was playing for Egypt. And second...because in three weeks since the battle was announced, noone said a single word. At the end, mr. captain from Egypt, said we didnt play against them but against bunch of people who namet themselves team Egypt.
    I wilk never mention it again... we accepted it and moved on. And now, we have same situation. And you are telling me its "different" and "ok"?
    Well... human with mistakes, I am. But I am not a fool.

• @vince13carter I'm not discussing you anyway. But it's interesting that everyone makes a comment. Opponents of the national team and organizers have been explained and the subject is closed. We gave the necessary response at the beginning of the tournament.

• @vince13carter
    Hello Dude
    Coach @kalifornya is from morocco not a Saudi
    He just changed the flag of the country

• Arabic Moderator

@vince13carter - @F-S-M-0-13

Welcome

Manager kalifronya is Moroccan, and your community support team can check the IP

• Semlali, Hashim; like I said few posts ago, again: I have nothing against confirming your battle Azerbaijan-Morocco. And I think your choice by changing flag is good decision.
    I dont want anyone to suspect about our teams and you perhaps, think the same too. Being suspicious is normal; there are always some cheaters in all games in the world. That doesnot mean I personally have something against your countried. But order must be and rules should he taken for future. That is all.
    Guys, I wish you all the best and see you in next battles!

Murat... you are simply a shame. Leaders dont pretend to be the "smartest" but to be idol for other managers. You dont posess those character. So stop fooling arround and act as a normal human being.

• @vince13carter Sorry, I do not care about comments! Only for you comment.

• :flag_ve: Venezuela vs Colombia :flag_co:

Raund 22-22

:flag_ve: Venezuela : 1421
    :flag_co: Colombia : 874

Total: 547

0_1517971930177_1519d57d-33e4-4e61-9b2f-c32f607beb2f-image.png

• Arabic Moderator

• Freindly Battle

Nation Name : Libya

Method of Battle : 5x5

Start date : As soon as possible .

Other Relevant Factors: **Compensation Funds/Training Camp/Timers Off .

Rules:

1. Friendlies : Friendly are only allowed between the managers of the same selection. Friendlies against the opposing selection cost -100 points each.

2. Transfers : Transfers between human managers are prohibited. They are only allowed transfers with the CPU. Each transfer out of that standard costs -50 points.

Taking into account : Battlepedia official battle rules .

• Can anyone tell me if any person from the opponent chooses the wrong team then what to do? Should I give any penalty to them? If yes then how much penalty it should be?

• This is officially announcement for FRIENDLY NATIONS BATTLE:

:flag_cl: Chile vs Venezuela :flag_ve:
    Starts: 10/02/2018
    League: Hong Kong
    Method of Battle : 5 vs. 5

Pool A (Chile :flag_cl:)

G1 - Kitchee - 31,66M
    G3 - Southern - 25,45M
    G5 - Dreams - 21,08M
    G7 - Tai Po - 20,45M
    G9 - Lee Man - 18,87M

-------------------TOTAL: 117.56M---------------------

Pool B (Venezuela :flag_ve:)

G1 - Eastern - 33,56M
    G3 - Hong Kong Rangers - 21,72M
    G5 - R&F Hong Kong - 23,38M
    G7 - Hong Kong Pegasus - 20,69M
    G9 - Yuen Long 18,20M

-------------------TOTAL: 117.50M---------------------

Rules:

Preseason: ON
    Transfers: ON
    Training cam: OFF
    Secret Training: OFF
    Timers: OFF
    Club Compensation: OFF
    Friendlies just with nation's partner.

(Pool A) Chile's line-up :flag_cl:

:flag_cl:G1 - Randy Dz
    :flag_cl:G3 - Alfredo Iglesias
    :flag_cl:G5 - Jumper95
    :flag_cl:G7 - LavillaOsorno
    :flag_cl:G9 - Jony_Zorro (C)(PM)

(Pool B ) Venezuela's line-up :flag_ve:

:flag_ve:G1 - Ildemaro Vivas (C)
    :flag_ve:G3 - Jose 1ca
    :flag_ve:G5 - Alfredo Montes DM
    :flag_ve:G7 - Adrian Peñaloza
    :flag_ve:G9 - Jaiderr101

Good luck to every one, we hope to enjoy this battle and be better players together, that the better win!! @rauulx

• Friendly battle: INDIA v LIBYA
    Start date: 15/1/18
    Finish date: 9/2/18
    League: Austria 2nd Division
    INDIA: 2012
    LIBYA: 487
    Total: 2499
    Difference: 1525
    Confirmed by @hashim-mohamed-club and thank you for the battle Libya. All the best for future battles.

Battlesheet

• Arabic Moderator

@Paniyath

Confirm 👍

• ANT2018
    Kuwait:1958
    Libya:487
    0_1518283849220_EE2818E4-CB51-4FF4-8E00-25E680DE67DC.jpeg

• Arab NT 2018
    G1
    Morocco : 1427
    Algeria : 811
    Def : 616

0_1518293951527_Screenshot_2018-02-10-19-59-07-1.png

• French Moderator

Friendly

text alternatif

• @paniyath India's first battle we won by more than 1500 points... India is fearfully strong. 🙂

• Arab NT 2018

Egypt : 1609
    Palestine : 820

0_1518720059316_Screenshot_443.png

• Arabic Moderator

The new captain of the Libyan team. @abdo-ajaj :flag_ly:

• :flag_do: República Dominicana vs Venezuela :flag_ve:

Raund 22-22

:flag_ve: VEN: 1920
    :flag_do: RD: 493*
    *-50 points

Total: 1427