League Updates

• Global Staff

Hi folks

This topic will keep you informed of all the league updates as they happen on OSM.

Updates will come in three flavours:

(1) new season update - new teams/squads for the start of a new season
    (2) revaluations - when the whole league is revalued during the course of a season and a lot of players are given new player ratings
    (3) re-upload - when a lot of transfers need to be done in one go during the course of a season

New season updates (with the exception of some smaller leagues) will be available on the day (or sometimes the day before) the new season starts in the 'real world'.

For some of the top leagues, we will make the leagues available sooner, for example on the day or day before the league's Super Cup (Community Shield in England).

Any obvious errors can be reported at https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/1518/real-world-player-errors-corrections/67

• Global Staff

These are the league updates we've done so far for the 2017/18 season:

Austria
    Austria 2nd
    Belgium
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Bulgaria
    Croatia
    Denmark
    Germany 3rd
    Hungary
    Mexico
    Poland
    Romania
    Russia
    Russia 2nd
    Serbia
    Slovakia
    Slovenia
    Switzerland
    Switzerland 2nd
    Ukraine
    Ukraine 2nd

• Indonesian Moderator

@blob59 said in League Updates:

ample on the day or day before the league's Super Cup (Community Shield in England).

like community Shield in England, its not too fast? because the transfer windows close at the end of August. if you update the days before Community Shield, then First September you need to update it again. Don't you feel its too fast to update it at the League's Super Cup day?

• Global Staff

Player transfers can be carried out on any leagues we set live on OSM, so it's not a problem.

• Global Staff

@lirind said in League Updates:

In Croatia league the incomes are wrong

Hajduk Split is goal 3 but incomes are 600K, Rijeka is goal 3 but incomes are 675K

Inter Z. is goal 5 but incomes are 600K, Osijek is goal 5 but incomes are 525K

Lokomotiva is goal 7 but the incomes are 525K the others teams with goal 7 are 450K.....

This was fixed yesterday

• Global Staff

@menagerbl said in League Updates:

@blob59
    I have one question. I already posted about this in another topic but I didn't got a answer. I am just curious...
    Always I read that value of a team depends of the value on transfermakrt.de
    In real life Cukaricki (together with Vojvodina) is the 3rd best team in Serbia, after Partizan and Crvena Zvezda...They should have goal 3 or let's say 4. But they are goal 10. Why? Zemun (me together with guys from my street would kick them out of the stadium) which is a semi-amateur team has a more expensive squad than Cukaricki, how is that possible?
    And here are the fresh squad values from transfermarkt.de
    0_1500980012375_cukaricki.jpg
    0_1500980024914_cukaricki2.jpg

There are many factors which help create the Board target on OSM - squad size is a key factor. Cukaricki had a small squad at the time of the update.

I am reviewing the league later today to update any recent transfers so it's likely the Board targets will change again (probably tomorrow)

• @blob59 hello,when is the English premier league going to be updated ? And can you explain to me how transfers work according to OSM and reality ? For example if a player goes from Arsenal to west ham or any other English team , it gets updated while a season is in play in OSM ? And the transfers that happened already when will they take place in OSM ,sorry if I annoyed you with lots of questions and thank you in advance :)

• Global Staff

@rj50-cent England will be updated next weekend. Transfers do not affect leagues which are already in play on OSM.

• Global Staff

Updated to 2017/18

Czech Republic
    Germany 2nd

more to come over the next two days.

• @blob59 okay thanks

• Global Staff

Updated to 2017/18

France

• Global Staff

Updated to 2017/18

Costa Rica
    France 2nd

Re-valuations

Slovenia
    Switzerland 2nd

• When are you gonna update The Netherlands?

• Indonesian Moderator

@blob59 okay then nice, cheers mate...

• Global Staff

Updated to 2017

Chile

note this league has changed from a Winter league to a Summer league

Updated to 2017/18

Poland 2nd

• Global Staff

@svensoccer2301_nl said in League Updates:

When are you gonna update The Netherlands?

For some of the top leagues, we will make the leagues available sooner, for example on the day or day before the league's Super Cup (Community Shield in England).

Netherlands Super Cup is on Saturday 05 August 2017

• Global Staff

Updated to 2017/18

Iran

• Are you going to do Gibraltar League this season?

• Global Staff

@kooopa said in League Updates:

Are you going to do Gibraltar League this season?

Too early to say right now - our focus is getting existing leagues updated at present. Remind me early September ?

• @blob59 Sure I'll do!

Anyways are you watching the topic about the errors?
    Just to know if I should continue to report them (even now they are much fewer :D)

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.