League Updates

• Global Staff

@mmusaaa1 said in League Updates:

Turkey 3. League Sakaryaspor have not been made to the game in the league. Sivas municipality made two groups A and b, you need to be in Group B Sakaryaspor fix this error please!

Er....

alt text

Try refreshing your browser ;)

• Global Staff

Updated to 2017/18

Qatar

• @blob59 said in League Updates:

@rafa-official said in League Updates:

@blob59 said in League Updates:

@blob59
    Well you made a lot more difficult for me but I can get all of these except the exact number of games played .. It's a league in the third world mate getting the full names of the players is considered an achievement ! The media role is completely absent you can't get this informations easily

And about the number of goals .. Is it for the goals in all competitions or only the ones in the league ?

All competitions would be ideal, but failing that just for the league is fine - thanks !

So as I remember there is an excel file I've to fill right ?
    I need the link

So ?

Can you give me a week please, as this is one of the most hectic weeks on OSM due to the forthcoming closure of European transfer window this week, plus we have the last few European leagues to update - once this is all done we can look at other leagues

@blob59
    Well you made a lot more difficult for me but I can get all of these except the exact number of games played .. It's a league in the third world mate getting the full names of the players is considered an achievement ! The media role is completely absent you can't get this informations easily

And about the number of goals .. Is it for the goals in all competitions or only the ones in the league ?

All competitions would be ideal, but failing that just for the league is fine - thanks !

I need the link

So ?

Can you give me a week please, as this is one of the most hectic weeks on OSM due to the forthcoming closure of European transfer window this week, plus we have the last few European leagues to update - once this is all done we can look at other leagues

Well that's a whole month I hope I can help now

• Global Staff

@blob59

I need the link

So ?

@blob59

I need the link

So ?

Sorry, you'll have to remind me - what are you referring to please ?

• Global Staff

Transfers updated

Brazil
    Chile

• Global Staff

Transfers updated

Brazil 2nd
    China
    Indonesia
    South Korea

• Global Staff

Re-valued/transfers updated

Ecuador

Transfers updated

Colombia

• @blob59 said in League Updates:

@blob59

I need the link

So ?

@blob59

I need the link

So ?

Sorry, you'll have to remind me - what are you referring to please ?

I want to update the Sudanese league which hasn't been updated since 2013

• Global Staff

Peru
    Venezuela

Transfers updated

Uruguay

• Global Staff

Thailand
    Uzbekistan

Transfers updated

USA

• Global Staff

Updated to 2017/18

Australia
    Balkan League
    Morocco

Re-valued

Montenegro

• Global Staff

Re-valued

England 2nd
    Russia
    Turkey

Transfers updated

Azerbaijan

• Global Staff

Re-valued

Argentina A and B
    France
    Italy
    Portugal 2nd
    Romania
    Switzerland

• @blob59 why not, we are are accepted by fifa and uefa , but not by gamebasics?

• Wath about adding Serbian First League?

• @brugesboy_1990_nl

Its Serbian Super League

• @manager-pr-9 said in League Updates:

@brugesboy_1990_nl

Its Serbian Super League

then I said nothing :p

• Please add this game "Scotland National Team"

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.