League Updates

• @naprox Sorry I don't do the ratings, was just explaining how objectives are set on here

• Global Staff

@naprox said in League Updates:

@el-guijarro This is even worse, Ruiz is not a starter and is playing nothing and Rodrygo has a high Overall just because he is Real Madrid with absurd power, has very young player with the same capacity but does not have this overall.
    And Fabio has Overall very low, I saw this in Flamengo also with goalkeeper Cesar who is on the same level as Diego Alves but has Overall a very low. And Vitinho who is Bruno Henrique's reserve but has a much higher Overall.

Player ratings are determined by market value. As noted Board targets are hugely influenced by total squad value.

If market values change, then this will be reflected in player rating changes.

• Global Staff

League updated

Brazil 2nd

• @el-guijarro its ok, i got it

• Hi! In the intro of the topic, it is stated that:
    New season updates (with the exception of some smaller leagues) will be available on the day (or sometimes the day before) the new season starts in the 'real world'.
    Is this also going to apply to the international tournaments taking place this summer? For example, is the African Cup of Nations going to be updated the day it starts, in June 21?

• @blob59
    UEFA U-21 Euro starts in 10 days.
    Will you create this league?
    All participating teams published their squads.

• @menagerbl said in League Updates:

@blob59
    UEFA U-21 Euro starts in 10 days.
    Will you create this league?
    All participating teams published their squads.

World Cup U-20 would be interesting too.

• Hi! Are we going to have Copa America and Concacaf's Gold Cup updated to this summer's edition? Copa America started yesterday and Gold Cup did today, but both leagues are still showing the teams that participated in the 2016 and 2017 editions, respectively.
    Hope they're updated soon, some managers and I are really looking forward to play in these leagues 😃

• @mr-patas said in League Updates:

Hi! Are we going to have Copa America and Concacaf's Gold Cup updated to this summer's edition? Copa America started yesterday and Gold Cup did today, but both leagues are still showing the teams that participated in the 2016 and 2017 editions, respectively.
    Hope they're updated soon, some managers and I are really looking forward to play in these leagues 😃

and also African Cup of Nations, which starts on Friday.