Continue season bug

• So im hosting a league and all the matches have been played. On the timers, it says its 9 hours till the end of the season and i just cant set up the following season.
    Everytime I set up the next season with moderator tools and press "continue league" it shows a message that says: "you cant change rhe advanced tools of your current season".
    Does this mean i will lose my coins? Its much cheaper to continue the league I have with my friends than start a new one from zero...

Please help!

• English Moderator

@thereal-rami Hi, if you want to report it as a bug then please fill in the complete bug template that you can find here: important-info-please-read).

If you can't continue the league then you also don't loose boss coins, but it's indeed cheaper to coninue a league.

Don't forget a full screen of the message that you'll get (including date/time stamp)

• @hespera I now tried to continue the league with a PC (I was trying to do it with my cellphone previously) and now it worked. It seems the bug is just for the phone app.

• English Moderator

@thereal-rami Okay, then for now I will close this topic.
    Since there's not much that can be done without the bug template and you already managed to continue it through website.

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.