Unwanted Changes - [Question]

• Recently i am facing this issue that my line up does not remain as i have selected it. Immediately after i quit the line up section i might realize some of my players been rotated in various ways without my order. It's stressing me out what if this happens and i miss out to notice; as the result; my match goes negatively against me because of this. Why is this? A game bug? Internet issue? or what other possibilities? I'd appreciate it if you guys help me out with this!

Thanks!

Cheers.

• This post is deleted!

• @matthew-mayer-davidson said in Unwanted Changes - [Question]:

ecently i am facing this issue that my line up does not remain as i have selected it. Immediately after i quit the line up section i might realize some of my players been rotated in various ways without my order. It's stressing me out what if this happens and i miss out to notice; as the result; my match goes negatively against me because of this. Why is this? A game bug? Internet issue? or what other possibilities? I'd appreciate it if you guys help me out with this!
    Thanks!
    Cheers.

may be a bug i encountered the same issue once

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.