Round 18/22
    alt text

• Arabic Moderator

@Alexander-6666

Star Cup > 19/22

Justice X ĶĭŊģş

0_1518463327847_59fdf59a-36da-4e9b-baac-191b0663e29a-image.png

• 0_1518465012533_IMG-20180212-WA0029.jpg

• Good Evening, i’m writing to communicate my leave from the battle of Italian Skulls due to cheat. Yesterday some managers of Alliance have hacked the profiles of two our members, that they found the tactic to lose, without having one the day before. This is a shame, but when you can’t win faithfully you can do anything. We have always accepted the loses loyally, but this is very unacceptable. Congratulations to one of the strongest russian team for the victory.

• @loredema98 said in ★Star Cup★ - 3rd Edition (English Only):

Good Evening, i’m writing to communicate my leave from the battle of Italian Skulls due to cheat. Yesterday some managers of Alliance have hacked the profiles of two our members, that they found the tactic to lose, without having one the day before. This is a shame, but when you can’t win faithfully you can do anything. We have always accepted the loses loyally, but this is very unacceptable. Congratulations to one of the strongest russian team for the victory.

fancy bears do not play OSM=)
    it is unclear, as and with what you decided, that alliance broken into you? Although it may well be. We in Russia when vodka drink, remembering Rodchenkova and berating him for what he did, sometimes, just for fun, break open the accounts of OSM. And then at the balalaika are going to set up tactics)) But Alliance is a team of hackers. I know them. They are here accounts break down in Japan stock exchange and steal all the coins you spend. By the way, the ruble is due to them has fallen(

Well, the truth. why do thoughts have you?=) just wondering, how did you solve it. Just explain why you made such conclusions, maybe it will become clear)

• Portuguese Moderator

Round 18/22

The Managers 1259
    One Pice 905

Difference: 354

1 penalty for One Pice (-50)
    Cup - 1 player of The Managers
    1 player of One Pice

• Community Manager

@loredema98

Dear managers from Italian Skulls crew. As osm russian (the territory where you are writing) staff i must to aware you that Forum is not a place where managers can discuss cheating, hacking etc. This is the reason why i deleted some of your messages which you interpret as evidences of rule violations. You have the opportunity to Report as Cheater on any manager you suspect of breaking the rules or discuss the situation with both sides in PM or with organizers. If you will continue discussing such things here, we'll must to take measures and ban you from forum. The same forum rules applies to all managers.

• Community Manager

@loredema98

About the battle your team playing with our crew. As more as i know (i'm not taking a part in this battle) the battle passes with varying success with winning of away matches from both sides, but my friends are not looking reasons of home defeat on hacking or cheating of their opponent. We do a work on our mistakes and looking for new tactical solutions. To this moment it's not known yet who will win. I ask you not to leave this tournament until the battle is over, who knows may be you will be a winner and go further. We always playing with fair play and respect our opponent. Just to imagine, if we'll have an ability to manage somebody's accounts we would lose the battles at all? :)

It's just a game, just play for fun! :thumbsup:

• Finding yourself with losing tactics is not the same as opposing our tactics ;) . Good luck for the next round!

• @loredema98
    dear friends, your accusations against us are ridiculous...as a captain against the Italian clans I played a lot of battles...and I think many of them will tell you that I've always been honest like my team!search for errors at itself, but not us!

• @giouzzz
    I also add that it is not the first time that we participate in the alliance I also know the organizers, when we lost last year we did not make any controversy.
    to complain there is a reason, we do not spend coins for training camps where we lose with long ball or not, we are not so stupidthe alliance losing 5 games at home with training camps does not square and the images we had posted in they were the proof.
    but obviously it was decided to cancel everything because the alliance it was put in a bad light for what he did.
    you are ridiculous, make compliments laugh for the victory you have stolen

• @le-tre-creste
    useless charges why do you blame someone when the captain of the battle I?I have played many battles with the Italian community!but how can I relate to your mistakes?

• @ланцелот-13
    our mistakes are those of having the accounts hacked

• Community Manager

@ланцелот-13 @le-tre-creste

Guys, I insistently recommend you to discuss it in PM as captains. Don't broke Forum rules here.

• alt text

• alt text

Hello, gentlemen @ланцелот-13 @le-tre-creste!

I have come here to inform you that if this discussion persists for any of the parties, the group will be penalized with the elimination of the tournament.

I also remind you that communication between the groups must be done through the captains by PM and if they do not agree, complaints must be sent to the organizers ( @Би-Кевин-Кристиан and @Angel-Sanctis ) accompanied by evidence!

PS : Problems with account theft and the like should be reported to OSM support, not here!

So beware of the messages posted from now on!
    Good end of battle to everyone, good luck ;):v:

• French Moderator

text alternatif

what exitante battle

• :star: STAR CUP :star:
    ®Round 21/22®

:flag_br: BlackStar: 1574
    :flag_ea: Galácticos: 819
    ➖ Difference: 755
    ➕ Total: 2393

• @Angel-Sanctis hi, what's the date of the 2nd round? thank you

• Arabic Moderator

Star Cup > 21/22

Cup Final

Justice X ĶĭŊģş

0_1518629103059_fc01ca0a-ca66-43ac-a07e-c5f3bb0bea2b-image.png

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.