EURO NT 2018

• @sabit-mamedov :clap_tone1:

• Romanian Moderator

Gentlemen being the first year in which a competition, other than WNT is organized, organizational problems arise because such situations have not been foreseen. For the future we will know what to do and things will be better.
    Please stop with explicit accusations and answers and we will solve the problems together.

• @leucostin
    Thank you for your understanding

• @scorzinho
    Citizenship? are you kidding me man? It means that you are gonna to control passports and ID card of all managers playing here? It must be a joke.

As I pointed above, these managers are used to be the player of Turkish national team. And the organizers of this tournament don't pay so much attention to this as you and other belarus one. Which citizenship is the manager, which flag he/she represents, where he/she played in the past, these factors mustn't disturb you, man. It's just a game.

• After all I am satisfied that the situation is clear. From now on it will be known that every manager can particapate for the country he wants no matter what country flag stays on his profile. That is what I asked a month ago on page 17th of topic: National Battles and which got an answer on page 18th : ) Because I have also 4 players from 4 different countries(FYR of Macedonia, Albania, Ukraine and Georgia) who wanna take part for our National team in FRIENDLY battles but we weren't sure if they are able to do so or not. Bulgaria doesn't have problem with Turkey, Azerbaijan or any other national team in Euro, we want only to include also these 4 managers in the National team. And we support every manager to play for the country he wants, like in real life..
    Good luck to all 16 countries! Looking forward to Euro! ; )

• @sabit-mamedov
    Do you have something against the Belarusians or the national team of Belarus?
    In my opinion, if Turkish players want to compete for Azerbaijan, I do not see anything wrong. But if they fit into battles as representatives of Azerbaijan, then they should not have the right to compete for the national team of Turkey at large national teams tournaments

• @neverbackdown-2oo9 , @mrtgll33 Really no, but if you look big picture (if you look all things together) then maybe people could get the wrong picture. 😉 Looks at the picture closelly again. You are blind if you dont see what I see. He lives in Istanbul, playing for Turkish flag, nothing on any profiles indicates there is any connection with Azerbaijan. Come on! If you want to represent Azerbaijan, do it like a proud members of team Azerbaijan and proud citizens of this beautiful country. Stop with this madness. Blind one can see, this is Turkey B. That's why we like organizers wanted to clear up this things.

Good luck!

• Hey guys! Sorry I had a busy day. I have seen all your comments. It is a hard decision. There was never a situation like that. I asked for changing the flag but they haven´t done it even, after warning. There are everywhere on their profiles and forums Turkish flags, and plus the location Istanbul, etc. As a neutral people in it, it was clear that this guys are not representing Azerbaijan, but Turkey only the name of you was Azerbaijan. Probably as a good organizator I shouldn´t allow you to participate. But! I have a good heart and I want to give chance to new nations. French captain wants to play as well and three days before the start even I don´t want to change the tournament.
    Who criticates the tournament, it is a big responsibility and a big task to do it, we can not allow mistakes or disputes. First think in my situation, everything says that they have players from another country and even for warning they don´t change the flags. That´s not me because of this happened but because of the captain.
    This is the first and the last similar situation. I ask you @Alexander-6666 to play with Bulgarian players. I respect you that you are using only Bulgarian managers and not using from another country. I´m in the same situation with my small team but even I don´t look for managers from another country because I play fairly. And I ask every nation to play fairly. This is game and I think if you cheat it won´t be a big joy to win the tournament in that way.
    I hope you all understand my situation, I can´t be good with everyone. Somebody will ever call me like a bad organizator. The tournament should be only the place of fun and game. And we can show the world that the best managers are in Europe, we can organize and play as good competition as WNT, as first time we try in a different way but in a good number of nations. I am sad that some nations couldn´t participate and we don´t have a bigger number of participating teams than 16 but it happened in this way.
    To sum up and close the subject: Azerbaijan this is the last similar case! You can participate but I don´t want to find more evidence of Turkey in your team than Azerbaijan. And I hope that Bulgaria won´t withdraw from the tournament because of this, I want to really watch them at the tournament with another Balkan team with a good captain and good managers.
    And the most important! Have fun and play some good battles! 🙂

• This problem has a positive side as well. In the last years appeared some new national teams and probably the players will be a problem that for which team they play because of they played for a team or their country already has a national team and they had a relationship to the former country. We don´t want to have a situation again like problem now with Azerbaijan so we need to solve this problem once and forever. If we won´t allow them to play, at other tournaments they would have the chance to participate so we won´t solve anything.
    I think is the best for all community to arrange some rules for the future, to avoid this in the future. For that in this case we also call you, the rest of managers, nationals team to find a solution for fair play for the future and next tournaments.

• Round 1 - Last 16

Battle :regional_indicator_h: :

:flag_pl: Poland 🆚 Slovakia :flag_sk:

G1 - Olimpia - Sir Varga Sándor :regional_indicator_c: , :regional_indicator_p: :regional_indicator_m:
    G3 - Honduras Progreso - Dávid Oláh
    G5 - Marathón - jnemco
    G7 - Motagua - HungaryUltras69
    G9 - Real Sociedad - Bálint Cs.

Good luck Poland! 🙂

• @marjan-f said in EURO NT 2018:

Really no, but if you look big picture (if you look all things together) then maybe people could get the wrong picture. Looks at the picture closelly again. You are blind if you dont see what I see. He lives in Istanbul, playing for Turkish flag, nothing on any profiles indicates there is any connection with Azerbaijan. Come on! If you want to represent Azerbaijan, do it like a proud members of team Azerbaijan and proud citizens of this beautiful country. Stop with this madness. Blind one can see, this is Turkey B. That's why we like organizers wanted to clear up this things.

Both Azerbaijan and Turkey is a very beautiful and proud country.

You can search 😅

• @sir-varga-sándor
    Bulgaria will play against Italy with only bulgarians as I said before we respect our opponent and won't do any problems. Our line-up was posted and our flags are all from Bulgaria :flag_bg: Anyway for future rounds, I don't see any reason why they can't particapate for us. 2 of those 4 are BULGARIANS by origin but born in other countries so their flags are different.
    And no, we don't play a big deal right now, the fact is we are a new team, doing paralel two battles is our only chance to get good points in the general ranking and... we don't have enough players for Euro and Friendly battles at the same time, so on one of the two places sooner or later we will include one of those at least. While in WNT and Friendly battles other countries can play with foreign players, Bulgaria also can...

• @sabit-mamedov you are perfectly right, it’s not about citizenship, it’s about the common sense! This is the point where I stop any discusion about this matter! I will proudly represent my country in this tournament untill the moment when we may encounter this Turkey B team. Good luck to everyone. May the simulator be with you!

• @scorzinho i understand you friend Turks are always a tough opponent but this is a game
    do not think so much ☺

• @scorzinho You talk a lot and you talk unnecessarily. It is enough.

• ROUND 1 - LAST 16
    Battle G: :flag_pt: PORTUGAL vs SLOVENIA :flag_si:

Away team
    G1: @Marjan-F.
    G3: @Mr-Bego
    G5: @vince13carter (C)
    G7: @sovjet-11 (PM)
    G9: @marjan2241

Good luck!

• @di̇ço55 you’re right, they are and they will always be, however I can’t remember last time when they defeat me/us 😉

• @mrtgll33 I don’t talk! I write! .....about the facts

• @mrtgll33 enough is when I say it!!!

• @scorzinho how old are you
    ?