Crew Cup World Edition (English Only)

• @gilbert-gentania said in Crew Cup World Edition (English Only):

@daniel-luiz-henz i'm absolutely agree with you!
    This tournament needs some refreshment in the rules

Offcourse i you guys give me input i can easily change them. I am always open for help and having the competition better and more fair

• @daniel-luiz-henz said in Crew Cup World Edition (English Only):

@gilbert-gentania
    in the previous day we would have the same variables to take into account, and even then we were penalized, it was the same case, identical! my team had entered the league first because they were online and even with the time zone the other teams were absolved! I'm not asking for anything that is out of the rules, I'm asking the same thing I was charged last time! If the points you mentioned can now be taken into account, it would be of great value to change this rule for the next few days! I have nothing against any team or manager, I'm simply charging a penalty on rules!

I take a quick look i see the time in the screenshot and i dont see one at your screenshot.

It is possible to see when a league is created combine that with the time under the screenshot and there was a difference in time that was not we where talking about 5 min.

In this case i dont see a time on the screenshot do you have one with the time standing init?

But like i said i did a quick look and wil have a deeper look in to this matter

• Since January 2014, date of creation of my crew, nobody accused us for late inviting opponent crews. No one accused us in WCC, in Italian CL, in Eagles Cup, Epic, Star Cup and so on. Now I read we should pay because another crew was punished in the past, no proof were presented but we should be punished because another crew has been punished in the previous tournament. Pratically it means that if organization made a mistake in that case, must do the same mistake also in our case. Doesn’t matter if right or wrong, must do the same. I can’t accept this, first because my crew mate was at phone with me and I know he sent all invitations simultaneously, second because we can’t pay only because brazilians payed in the previous tournament.
    Anyway, we will wait for the organization decisions, with serenity, because we did nothing wrong.
    I’m asking myself what will happen in case we will be punished. I’m thinking to the ones who will create leagues in future...It’s enough that someone wake up one day and write we have been invited late to be punished.

• @rafelmaz
    as I have already made clear here, I have nothing against any team or coach, my only question is, my team mate joined the league and the moment he joined it, there were only 4 coaches in his group, he was the 5th coach to and as the rule says that "FIRST CREW FIRST IS PROHIBITED". That's what we found, your crew was already full in the league!

• @daniel-luiz-henz Ah okay, I think there might be a misunderstanding here haha

The rules stands for the invitations 🙂 It is written that, concerning invitations:
    --> "Own crew first is strictly forbidden!!! There is only 1 correct way to invite the managers" 🙂

In order to prove that they invited their crew first, you need one screenshot proving that

1. the league is created
    2. at least 1 manager from their crew is already inside
    3. you don't have access to this league

Actually, it's just one screenshot of the league on the web version 😄

But it concerns sending invitations. If they are already inside and that you also got your invitations, there's no problem 😃

• @davemx1984
    My colleague sent the screenshot for me at this Brazilian time, according to the image.0_1554984179962_Screenshot_20190411-085342.png

• @restimat said in Crew Cup World Edition (English Only):

@daniel-luiz-henz Ah okay, I think there might be a misunderstanding here haha

The rules stands for the invitations 🙂 It is written that, concerning invitations:
    --> "Own crew first is strictly forbidden!!! There is only 1 correct way to invite the managers" 🙂

In order to prove that they invited their crew first, you need one screenshot proving that

1. the league is created
    2. at least 1 manager from their crew is already inside
    3. you don't have access to this league

Actually, it's just one screenshot of the league on the web version 😄

But it concerns sending invitations. If they are already inside and that you also got your invitations, there's no problem 😃

This is correct but i wil make the rules about this more clear in the future how to get the evidence.

We of the organisation wil going to think about this rule how it is the best way to handle in the future

@davemx1984
    My colleague sent the screenshot for me at this Brazilian time, according to the image.0_1554984179962_Screenshot_20190411-085342.png

This is good do he also have a screenshot where it shows he got no invitation perhaps

• @davemx1984
    I realize that it is easier to create the rules rather than apply it, there are different weights for different groups, this is bad for the competition and for those who are a part of it, I know that if my group leaves the competition for being harmed by the organization, we will miss But I will no longer discuss this issue with the creation of the league, I will leave this subject strictly in the hands of the organization, because I have already realized that we are nobody for the competition.

About creating the league, I believe the best way to create a league is for the manager to send a screenshot at the time of the league's creation and a screenshot with all the coaches who sent the invitations, send to the organization, or post here in the forum. Some competitions already adopt this format. I believe that in this way there will no longer be any interpretation of rule.

Good games!

• Good afternoon @Davemx1984 really now want a screenshot with the schedule if on page 90 they did the same with us and we were applied the penalty pq has the time and shows the 4 coaches of my team and in this creation of league shows the 4 coaches of the rival team being that there is no more coach ... please just be smart to know that they entered the league first and do not come with the one that they were on the phone at the same time because the invitations are sent all at the same time some coach or other would have entered ..... now they want to become blind and leave it as they are correct being that in the other we spent 300 coins to create the league and over we were penalized with -500 points and this group does this and is not penalized ...... Congratulations to the organization you are too much ...... great work .......

• @rubinhosantana so I should take penalties because the four of us were the fastest to enter and unfortunately one of your own entered for fifth?

• @rubinhosantana the screenshot on page 90 also indicates that from the creation to the entry of the first manager 14 minutes have passed, so they were doubtful

• Why do you argue that the managers in the moderator's crew have entered in the league first? This is normal because it was announced when the league was being made and you did not have the way to do before them. Do you play for the first time against other crews? this is normal, I do not see what to punishfo that. and the penalty of -500 is too much and some crews may take advantage of this and delay to entry into the league as the enemy crew gets a -500 penalty.

• @neverbackdown-2oo9 I fully agree.

• Community Manager

Penalty report : Friendlies against another crew : 150 points

Friendly played by manager of Los Renacidos vs manager of CTR, Division 5A.

0_1555055054338_OSM.png

• @Davemx1984 @Restimat
    DIVISION 5D :
    Before the beginning of this first day, I am warning that no ATLAS SUDAN member has accepted the invitation and only two from four members of PERSIB BANDUNG JUARA. I sent the invitations to everyone at the same time.

• Penalty report - Transfer mistake by Team 5 - Losdeafuerasondepolo of Division 3A.
    2 Instant sells = -(300x2) = -600 penalty. Please confirm.

0_1555096830551_55b0ec26-7642-43b1-9620-be60dc9ca4b1-image.png

• Portuguese Moderator

In Division 4A, an element of Master Coach, bought one player to an element from another group. This is not allowed, it gives penalty !!
    Check out the screenshots !!

0_1555129292414_received_1028483190679274.jpeg
    0_1555129302875_received_433483497426939.jpeg

• @markuslyon said in Crew Cup World Edition (English Only):

@Davemx1984 @Restimat
    DIVISION 5D :
    Before the beginning of this first day, I am warning that no ATLAS SUDAN member has accepted the invitation and only two from four members of PERSIB BANDUNG JUARA. I sent the invitations to everyone at the same time.

no problem its there own responsibility

@davemx1984
    I realize that it is easier to create the rules rather than apply it, there are different weights for different groups, this is bad for the competition and for those who are a part of it, I know that if my group leaves the competition for being harmed by the organization, we will miss But I will no longer discuss this issue with the creation of the league, I will leave this subject strictly in the hands of the organization, because I have already realized that we are nobody for the competition.

About creating the league, I believe the best way to create a league is for the manager to send a screenshot at the time of the league's creation and a screenshot with all the coaches who sent the invitations, send to the organization, or post here in the forum. Some competitions already adopt this format. I believe that in this way there will no longer be any interpretation of rule.

Good games!

Thanks for you message, and first i want to say that every crew is important for us organization. so you nobody have doubt that.

no to come back at this situation we had a though decision to make, but in the end it is very simple.
    I had a screeenshot with the time the league was there and on page 90 you see 4 managers of the same crew in the league. already 30 min has past and 2 managers had to ask permission for the competition if the invite was send, this was not nescessary if they had an invite. therefor we had al the reason that you did not send the invite at the same time and let your crew join first.

in this case i dont have the info when the league was created and combined with the time this time, just 2 min after the first manager joined the competition, we think the invites are send al at the same time.

we can have a long and all day discussion about this but in this case there is not so much evidence and i can't just give penalties then,

But there is a something we realized for the next edition and that is that we wil make a new rule about this so we dont have to play the game yes we did, no we didn't.

I wish everybody a great tournament and now move on.

goodluck