WNT 2018/2019 (English only)

• Responsible for the Bulgarian National Team since 29.07.2018 is @Кана-Сюбиги

• Spanish Moderator

Hello again @damiś27, but I still do not know what the system used to define the ranking has been.
    In the previous edition, a ranking was provided showing both the global classification and how many points and why they were obtained by each country. Ranking 17-18
    0_1532894694429_1de596cf-91d3-458d-9771-2230661d0b06-image.png

In this edition it was not like that. Ranking 18-19
    0_1532894717990_4915c665-2178-4daa-a8d2-cc71e79964ce-image.png

I understand that at this moment there are many tournaments of teams that are difficult to qualify, such as: Copa America, Eurocopa, Confederations Cup, WNT, Sub21 Cup (which in my opinion should not be counted since it is another category) plus battles friendly that dispute the selections.
    I think that defining publicly the punctuation of each thing is clearer, for example: Ponderation of Copa America that Argentina won or the European Championship by Italy.
    Define a ranking is not easy, some time ago I have been trying to define an equitable system for a ranking of groups or selections based on that of FIFA but it is complicated.

That you tell me that the ranking is temporary leaves me in doubt, since I do not know if it was designed quickly to speed up the start of the tournament.

To the naked eye I can give the example of Venezuela, has 150 pts
    0_1532894809923_f4959bab-87e3-42cd-ad59-6ac1cb49cd3f-image.png

I can intuit, based on last year's ranking, that the 150 pts are from the three battles contested in WNT 17/18 even though they have not won, since on the basis of last year's ranking the national teams, despite having lost the match in group stage, they received 50 pts for the match played. From there to be 3 matches: 3x50 = 150 pts.

0_1532894852975_d1a280d0-086a-4834-9b1f-6127a87896e0-image.png
    That's what I could guess if I assume that the system is the same as last year, if it is not the same would be happy to know what it is.
    Since this selection disputed a few friendlies and came to win as well.

So, going back to saying that the ranking is temporary, that means that we are left with what there is, a system without really defining what is and is not.
    You are the organizers of the tournament, you must decide the criteria but also clarify to the participants what the rules are. If there is a new system to say it, if the system is based only in WNT17 / 18 also say it, if it counts friendly or tournaments as well.
    We have a theme in the English forum, where all the selections must go up there the results of the disputed battles, for my should be published be friendly or tournaments and based on that issue to know which battles are worth and which are not, it is the work of each seleccionadr going up there if you want to be taken into account.

I really apologize for my insistence but I think I'm not the only person here who could have these doubts and it's better to clarify them. 😄

• Polish Moderator

@robfer15 I will explain to everyone how it was:
    1⃣ The ranking was to be published when it was completed in its entirety.
    I wrote:
    The ranking is temporary. There will be changes in it.
    Most of the results in the national ranking are already.
    A lot of tournaments have been created recently. We need to create a real point system with explanations.
    2⃣ The situation with the organizers:

• You probably noticed changes in the organization of WNT 2018/2019. Many people have taken help in WNT organization. Unfortunately, it was just words.
      I started to take people to the organization WNT to the test. Example Doman7. You have screenshots from him. Doman7 helped me a little, however, it does not mean that I did not have to correct it.
      I correct things and explain what and how to the organizers or players. (Example today)
      It is easier to leave or have everything somewhere than help and take responsibility for the things you have to do.
    • About me:
      I got a proposal in WNT organization, but I was already entered as an organizer.
      I have my life and in addition I do a lot of things in OSM.
      I'm trying to make the tournament organized.

• hello good night at last, how will be the advanced configurations of the battle of repechage that I see several images

• Since I've just returned, I have few questions:
    In the original text for WNT( post 120/164) is written : "31/07 - Deadline for posting lineups (with moderator and captain) - The HOME teams create the leagues!" I guess it's an unpretentious mistake because the next line states: "Nations not posting alignment until midnight server the day 01/09, will lose the battle for WO."
    So when do the battles start in August or in September? Till when is allowed to post line-ups without penalty: till 31/07 or 31/08? Is it the qualifying round which starts in August and the re-qualified teams begin in September?
    I wonder if there is already a special chat for WNT this year in the forum( I mean group chat)? And where do we post the line-ups: in this forum topic or the place is someone where else.
    Thanks for answers in advance. 🤘

• @кана-сюбиги

❗Important dates for Qualifications: ❗

31/07 - Deadline for posting lineups (with moderator and captain) - The HOME teams create the leagues!

⏫ The nations who post alignment on 31/07 will be penalized -50 pts. ❗

⏫ Nations not posting alignment until midnight server the day 01/09 01/08, will lose the battle for WO. ❗

01/08 - Creation of the leagues and beginning of the WNT 18/19 of Group Start

Qualifying role for groups start: Wednesday, 01/08/2018!

• @marjan-f
    Ok, thanks for the info.

• Arabic Moderator

• Arabic Moderator

WNT 18/19

Line Up :

Home / Away

1. 🇩🇿 Algeria × 🇮🇳 India @Siir-taki - @Paniyath ❌

2. 🇸🇻 EL Salvador × 🇰🇿 Kazakhstan @Zecoxp - @azamat1111111119 ❌

3. 🇵🇸 Palestine × 🇩🇴 Rep.Dominicana @Palestine-9 - @Ronny-Roque ❌

4. 🇨🇴 Colombia × 🇻🇪 Venezuela @colombia-1505 - @Ildemaro-Vivas ❌

5. 🇨🇱 Chile × 🇳🇬 Nigeria @rauulx - @King_Jamiu_10 ❌

6. 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan × 🇽🇰 Kosova @F-S-M-0-13 - @DenisB7 ❌

7. 🇧🇬 Bulgaria × 🇦🇪 UAE @Кана-Сюбиги - @mcfc_uae169 ❌

Good Luck

• Hi guys.

As the captain of the Serbian National Team 🇷🇸 I want to announce the withdraw of my country from the WNT 2018/19 tournament.

In the previous eidition we showed hard work, comitment, dedication to reach our goal. We have put 101% into this. Since then many things changed in our lifes. After the summer holidays each of us will be very busy. Some of us (not me) got tired as well. We won't be able to show even 50% of our potential, so after few hours of discussion we decided that's the best solution.
    I one moment we wanted to play, but tbh we don't wanna be just spectators! If we play, we wanna play on top level!

So, we will withdraw in the best way possible, as WORLD CHAMPIONS! 🏆 🥇

I will still be around and follow the competition to support my friends...

Good luck to all participiants! (well, not really to all 😉 )

Best regards! 👍
    SERBIAN National Team 🇷🇸 🇷🇸 🇷🇸

• @hashim-mohamed-club +1: 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 +1: 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
    +1: 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 +1: 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 +1: 👍 +1: 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 +1: 👍 +1: 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
    +1: 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 +1: 👍
    +1: 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 +1: 👍

• Duel 7: 🇧🇬 Bulgaria 🆚 United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪
    Home Team:
    Goal 1: @Кана-сюбиги (c) , Team: Auckland City FC
    Goal 3: @Palahanov , Team: Waltakere United
    Goal 5: @Ivan-Doichev , Team: Hawke's Bay United
    Goal 7: @Петър-Димитров , Team: Wellington Phoenix Reserves
    Goal 9: @commodores (m) , Team: Hamilton Wanderers

▶ All leagues should be created on Friday, September 1, in Austria 2nd between 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (server time) following these parameters:

So another question: server time means Central European Time (CET)? And it isn't written or I don't see details about this when the leagues must be created for this qualification round, I see only info only for the on on 01.09.2018. So it's still the same for the current duels?

And... what our league creator must do is to open a league: New Zealand on 01.08.2018 between 19:30 and 20:30 Central European Time with these specifics?
    http://i63.tinypic.com/1673vbr.png

My questions might look a bit naïve to some people, but I prefer to ask and avoid errors .

• Duel 7: 🇧🇬 Bulgaria 🆚 United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪
    Away team
    Goal1: @Rodyano
    Goal 3: @Wizardit
    Goal 5: @anass.z
    Goal 7: @Khalid Alyafai (c)
    Goal 9: @Almansoori2030

1. 🇩🇿 Algeria 🆚 🇮🇳 India

Away Team

G1 @Paniyath (c)
    G3 @hdokfg
    G5 @kumar11
    G7 @Shaibaz-Alonso
    G9 @King-Noel

1. 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan 🆚 Kosovo 🇽🇰

G.1 @sabit-mamedov (PM)
    G.3 @F-S-M-0-13 (C)
    G.5 @uzay-ozer
    G.7 @Kaiser-Brian-Clough
    G.10 @sistematikci

• 🇵🇸 Palestine

G1 : كارليتوغزة (C)
    G3 : فان جوول
    G5 : Ghalib Shweiki (PM)
    G7 : .akramgh
    G9 : احمد الاقوى3

• Polish Moderator

0_1532991797967_1529194208043-hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

Line Up :
    Home / Away

1. 🇩🇿 Algeria × 🇮🇳 India ✅ @Siir-taki - @Paniyath ❌

2. 🇸🇻 EL Salvador × 🇰🇿 Kazakhstan @Zecoxp - @azamat1111111119 ❌

3. 🇵🇸 Palestine ✅ × 🇩🇴 Rep.Dominicana @Palestine-9 - @Ronny-Roque ❌

4. 🇨🇴 Colombia × 🇻🇪 Venezuela @colombia-1505 - @Ildemaro-Vivas ❌

5. 🇨🇱 Chile × 🇳🇬 Nigeria @rauulx - @King_Jamiu_10 ❌

6. 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan ✅ × 🇽🇰 Kosova @F-S-M-0-13 - @DenisB7 ❌

7. 🇧🇬 Bulgaria ✅ × 🇦🇪 UAE ✅ @Кана-Сюбиги - @mcfc_uae169 ✅

⏫ 31/07 - Deadline for posting lineups (with moderator and captain) - The HOME teams create the leagues!

⏫ The nations who post alignment on 31/07 will be penalized -50 pts. ❗

⏫ Nations not posting alignment until midnight server the day 01/09, will lose the battle for WO. ❗

• @damiś27 01/09 or 01/08?

• @19092016 01/08!