WNT 2018/2019 (English only)

• @hashim-mohamed-club if it is because of ildemaro he is Venezuelan, it is more he is the venezuela coach so I do not understand the sanction, besides my selection only two managers have entered today.

• Ildemaro Vivas he is Venezuelan, the image he has is of the Renacimiento del fenix group to which he belongs, he is not of the Colombian team, I request correction please

• Case-cleared.
    200 points penaly for the opposite side, confirmed by the captain of UAE @Khalid-Alyafai .

• @hashim-mohamed-club Hi bro, good morning/afternoon, How are you? I hope ok. Ummm, I don't understand the penalty, if you believe than we are of the same country for my logo, I'm not hahaha, I'm from Venezuela, and i´m in Venezuela´s lineup, I have the logo like @Lanigj06 and @DiegoPabloSimeoneGonzalez ´cause we are in the same group, RDF, with our personalized logo.

@hashim-mohamed-club said in WNT 2018/2019 (English only):

@colombia-1505

Penalty -50

0_1533182829442_aeac6758-84b4-4c23-a407-a34111c5e73f-image.png

0_1533182864212_6a5a8de6-99e7-4f97-9164-b43f76f98ff7-image.png

@robfer15 said in WNT 2018/2019 (English only):

As a supervisor of the Venezuelan national team I will publish the line-up because the national coach has internet problems.

M1 - Anthony Da Mata
    M3 - Jaiderr101
    M5 - Ildemaro Vivas (C)
    M7 - Alfredo Montes DM
    M9 - Nacho00772

Sorry for the delay.

• @hashim-mohamed-club Hi to all the participants countries and specially, organization of this big and important tournament like WNT.

I have a very big query and I will like to ask you if you don't have problem with it of course. I'm Bolivian team's member, participing actually in Copa HAmerica and I saw surprisedly than we are not in this cup even when we was in the participants list!!!, and is more a surprise for us when we has been a official OSM countrie for more than 1 year ago.

I would like to know if there's a reason for this, and in some possible case, we'll like to participate in the spot of the countries than had already left the opportunity to play like República Dominicana, Kosovo, etc...

• Hola. Espero estén bien. Espero también, entiendan que mi idioma es el español y no manejo el inglés. Ahora bien, como segundo capitán de la batalla de repechaje vs Colombia manifiesto mi inconformidad con la sanción dada a nuestros rivales. Hablo por mí y quizás por mi equipo cuando comento esto, ya que no estoy de acuerdo en sanciones sin sentido. Quisiera jugar está batalla como sabemos, jugando OSM, entrenando, mejorando estadio, comprando, vendiendo, con estrategia. No con este tipo de sanciones. Espero lo tomen bien, ya que lo comenté con el debido respeto. Saludos cordiales.

• @anthony-da-mata @Ildemaro-Vivas a ambos muchas gracias por el juego limpio ya que personalmente no le encuentro sentido a la sancion y no dieron muchas explicaciones a la razon que los llevo a determinar esta sancion para mi con todo el respetos sin sentido, logica ni argumentos hasta el momento validos para decir si es justicable como seleccionador les doy gracias por el apoyo que nos dan, que la batalla no se opaque por este tipo de sanciones si no que brille por el buen juego y partidos parejos suerte en las batalla

• Spanish Moderator

@hashim-mohamed-club
    Good evening, I request from the Colombia team that the penalty imposed by the organization be verified, because it does not apply, Manager @Ildemaro-Vivas belongs to Venezuela, but he plays for the same group as me, that's why the logo is the same, I wish on behalf of the Colombian team that this issue be clarified and the necessary corrections taken, so that there can be fair play.

• @colombia-1505 @anthony-da-mata
    Hello guys, English only!

• Arabic Moderator

@colombia-1505

Why was the Line Up changed after the specified time?

• @hashim-mohamed-club said in WNT 2018/2019 (English only):

@colombia-1505
    Why was the Line Up changed after the specified time?

Hello good day
    first the only thing I did was change the creator of the league that confused me. because the quintet is still the same
    second I asked if there was a problem if I changed it and they said no.
    Third, I did not give myself a maximum hour to make the change.
    fourth I do not understand then because they point to ildemaro.

• ❗ OFFICIAL SUMMARY - PENALTIES ❗

🇨🇱 Chile: @rauulx

• - 50 points: posted line-up too late
    • - 100 points: @Jumper95 replaced @Jhonj, but because took different goal getting too
    • - 100 points: Manager @The-Jako changed the goal.

Together penalty: -250 points

In this case we looked this three rules:

• Posting line up one day before the league opens (till 00:00 Dutch server time) ▶ penalty: - 50
    • The posted line-up is not the same as the line-up in the league: ▶ penalty: Each player change -100
    • Battlepedia:
      A replacement may be called in, but the team in review will incur a penalty of -100 points for it.

🇨🇴 Colombia: @colombia-1505

• -50 points: posted line-up too late
    • Other without penalty (punishment -50 points is deleted!)

Together penalty: - 50 points

Rule: Posting line up one day before the league opens (till 00:00 Dutch server time) ▶ penalty: - 50

🇻🇪 Venezuela: @Ildemaro-Vivas

• 50 points: posted line-up too late
    • Other without penalty (punishment -50 points is deleted)

Rule: Posting line up one day before the league opens (till 00:00 Dutch server time) ▶ penalty: - 50

🇦🇪 UAE: @mcfc_uae169

• - 200 points: The teams agreed among themselves, we accept!

Together penalty: - 200 points

Mistake: 4 transfers by manager from UAE made before 1st transfers simulation: 4x50=200points
    Rule: Transfers: Buys will be allowed only after the 1st TRANSFERS simulation. Each transfer out of that standard costs -50 points.

🇸🇻 El Salvador: @Zecoxp

🇳🇬 Nigeria: @King_Jamiu_10

• @colombia-1505

Hi, don't worry. Read new post, where everything is explained and solved: OFFICIAL SUMMARY - PENALTIES.

• I ask all moderators to rename league name, as the rules say:

• League name: WNT 2018/19 /Q: Home Team - Away Team

🇨🇴 Colombia: @danielhdea84
    WNT 2018/19 /Q: Colombia vs Venezuela

🇨🇱 Chile: @Jony_zorro :
    WNT 2018/19 /Q: Chile vs Nigeria

🇧🇬 Bulgaria: @commodores:
    WNT 2018/19 /Q: Bulgaria vs UAE

Thanks 🙂

• thank you very much and apologize for the inconvenience caused by the sanction

I already communicate with the moderator of the league to put that name to the league

• @marjan-f the Nigerian team modified their line up, so -100 of penalty more right? thx

• @Marjan-F Thank you so much, now we can play in a fair play way hahaha. And like South American nation I believe Bolivia case is really important too, if you can check it please

@jose-alejandro-daza said in WNT 2018/2019 (English only):

@hashim-mohamed-club Hi to all the participants countries and specially, organization of this big and important tournament like WNT.

I have a very big query and I will like to ask you if you don't have problem with it of course. I'm Bolivian team's member, participing actually in Copa HAmerica and I saw surprisedly than we are not in this cup even when we was in the participants list!!!, and is more a surprise for us when we has been a official OSM countrie for more than 1 year ago.

I would like to know if there's a reason for this, and in some possible case, we'll like to participate in the spot of the countries than had already left the opportunity to play like República Dominicana, Kosovo, etc...

• Good, as Paraguay coach I would like to clarify the issue of the sister team Bolivia. we will be attentive to the decision that is taken

• @rauulx
    Did anyone complain? What can be seen on the forum, this we can can talk about, but for the organizers is very difficult to follow every league. For that each team have captain, to follow mistakes in his league. First job for captains are trying to arrange among themselves. If they dont arrange, there are also organizers here, but captain must report the mistake on the forum (with evidence!). Then the final decision is from the organizers. I say this in general to everyone. 🙂

We will check and we will announce decision as soon as possible.