Tactics Requests

• This post is deleted!

• Hey I could need help with this

Im playing against Juventus
    0_1542406633769_Screenshot_1.png
    0_1542406644742_Screenshot_2.png

My Team is Real Madrid with those players :
    0_1542406662002_Screenshot_3.png

• Also a tactical request. Thanks for the help...
    My opp. has a better offense, clearly better defense and a clearly better goalkeeper.
    He has one midfielder with a strength of 80, but the 2nd best is 68.
    I think he'll play 433, as he has not many players and the midfield is not strong.
    His team: A3/M5/D4/G2
    My tactic is 442B, could also play 433 or 451 (classic).
    So I thought to switch maybe from a defense, low pressure man marking no offside fast counter attack tactic to a Passing game, midfielder push forward, zonal marking, attacking wings (as always), offside, fast balanced attacking tactic.
    My thoughts are that he'll likely play a long ball strategy as his midfield is weak, beside one player.
    and if I push forward with my midfield I get maybe more chances, the offside will maybe help vs long ball and the zonal marking because not many defense players vs their offense as they're all in the offense.
    Normally I play mostly aggressive play. Is it so important what type of referee it is? My is one on the red side. Thanks for tips.

• @detobn said in Tactics Requests:

Also a tactical request. Thanks for the help...
    My opp. has a better offense, clearly better defense and a clearly better goalkeeper.
    He has one midfielder with a strength of 80, but the 2nd best is 68.
    I think he'll play 433, as he has not many players and the midfield is not strong.
    His team: A3/M5/D4/G2
    My tactic is 442B, could also play 433 or 451 (classic).
    So I thought to switch maybe from a defense, low pressure man marking no offside fast counter attack tactic to a Passing game, midfielder push forward, zonal marking, attacking wings (as always), offside, fast balanced attacking tactic.
    My thoughts are that he'll likely play a long ball strategy as his midfield is weak, beside one player.
    and if I push forward with my midfield I get maybe more chances, the offside will maybe help vs long ball and the zonal marking because not many defense players vs their offense as they're all in the offense.
    Normally I play mostly aggressive play. Is it so important what type of referee it is? My is one on the red side. Thanks for tips.

You should be aware of his tactics. Although he can change it last-mom, I'm gonna aid you in this situation.

You said that his team in particular is stronger (on overall!) so that puts you at a disadvantage.
    433's are mainly beaten by 451 or 4231, but in your scenario 451 is superior.

I'd tip you to use a 451 SOS with Stay-Push Forward-Attack Only. I'd advise on Man Marking & No Offside Trap although I'm not 100% sure on MM one.
    80-60-79.

Even though your ref is red and you got a hard game, leave your tackling on aggresive just to overwhelm them more in the midfield and scoring chances.

BOL and waiting for the final result!

• @soulblast nice

• @soulblast Depends what type of long ball. If a 3 3 4 then 5 3 2 wings with attacking FBs - stay and attack only with 75-80/ 60-75/ 75 should get you the win. Had a near 100 % success rate with this.

If he goes 5 2 3 then you should try the 4 5 1 SOS suggested above.

• Need help against Juventus
    We got like the same strong team

He will play 433A and he got a really got attack

Tactic :
    Passing Game
    Man Marking
    Offside Trap NO
    and aggresive tackles

• West ham How should I use tactics? Rival Arsenal First match thank You

• Hi guys!
    Me and my friends created the champions league and I choose BVB
    My team is weaker than theirs(their teams are barca,tot,Liverpool,atletico...)
    I need two different tactics:
    1.one for against my friends i need defensive
    2.one for against pc teams i need normal/offensive (for this,I played 442 WP before)

• English Moderator

Posted by @stevemicallef0
    @stevemicallef0 said in Opponent level.. help pls:

Can someone help me pls.... i know that im suppose to determine if opponent is stronger,equal or weaker by seeing his players. But i use the list where there is squad value..players...player average...

Can someone give me a 'formula' how to determine if opponent is stronger,equal or weaker from for example player average value pls..

Thanks in advanced

• English Moderator

Posted by @juuuuuuude
    @juuuuuuude said in How can I make my team much stronger:

I am currently at top of a league but I need to upgrade my squad so that my team can score more goals in one game.

• Best way to combat a 442B SOS Man Marking and no offside?
    my 451 SOS kinda failed against him once

• Spanish Moderator

@soulblast 4-2-3-1 s.o.s or you might try 3-5-2 pg

• Spanish Moderator

@godi-hain 4-3-3 A WP if your have good forwards and play home , 4-2-3-1 or 5-2-3 A s.o.s you can gey the victory or at least the draw and if you wanna the draw 6-3-1 counterattack clasic 79-16-75

• Hello,

Can anybody tell me what the best tactic is against the following team:
    4-3-3A
    Counter atack
    A weaker team.
    Zonal marking.
    Offside trap

Kind regards,

Liam.

• @liamluck_nl play 433a wing play zonal no offside agressive. defend deep mid stay attack attack only.70/75/73

• @Marjan46 Alrighty.. Thankyou 🙂 I played this game for the last 12 years ago.. So sorry if i come over like a noob haha. Problaby gonna hear more of me 😅 😂

• I have another question,

I was buying players and selling them for 2.5 times more... But now they are not really selling anymore. I have read somewhere that i have to stay under 10M to keep selling them easy, but is this true or is it better to sell them for a little bit cheaper ?

Kind rigards.

• @wilson-arias-1 said in Tactics Requests:

@soulblast 4-2-3-1 s.o.s or you might try 3-5-2 pg

played 4231 SOS 122 80/35/75

alt text
    👍