Tactics Requests

• @Bahadır-K ok, thank you

• Hello. I would really need help with my two upcoming games.

In the first game I play against a similar quality opponent.

He plays 4-3-3B formation with PASSING GAME, Zonal Marking, No offside trap.

REFEERE IS ORANGE.

His starting 11 is worth 288.7M (OFF = 118.3M, MID = 73.8M, DEF = 66.9, GK = 29.7M)

What should I play against him? 4-3-3A WP? Or something else?

My starting 11 in 4-3-3 formation is worth 319.1M (OFF = 113.4, MID = 82.1M, DEF = 91.7M, GK = 31.9M)

Second crucial game is against slightly weaker opponent that uses 4-4-2B formation with SHOOT IN SIGHT, Man Marking, NO offside trap tactics.

REFEREE IS YELLOW

His starting 11 is worth 220.3M (OFF = 62.7M, MID = 80M, DEF = 66.2M, GK = 11.4M).

My starting 11 is worth 331.2M assuming I also use 4-4-2 as my formation. (OFF = 80.9M, MID = 135.4M, DEF = 83.3M, GK = 31.9)

Should I go with 442A here or any other better tactics to beat him?

Thank you for answers, I'm new here and still trying to get the game right.

(Pshht.. @SUPERNOVA 8 please help )

• Hi,

I have a question. I have a difficult match against Feyenoord coming up with ADO Den Haag. Usually I play 433, but most of the time my team is better than the team of my opponent. I can play dominant attacking football than.
    For the match against Feyenoord I want to make a switch to the 4231/451, a more defensive style of play.

Does a dramatic tactic change mid-season influence the way your players act? Are they going to play worse because they aren't used to the new tactic or is the influence of a tactic change not that big on the result you're getting?

• @Heilige-bakkes_NL No, it doesn't matter. OSM is not like real life that players will have difficulty in adapting to a new tactic or lineup mid season.

• @Dhrubo-II I have a question about off side trap. When should I use it, how do I know when I should and shouldn’t use it![alt text](image url)

• English Moderator

• @SUPERNOVA-8 I’m confused by your reply. I still don’t understand when you should use offside trap

• @Supersuperb my logic is that you use offside trap when opponent is playing long ball or passing game

• English Moderator

@Supersuperb try again my link please... correct post was one earlier on that page... 😋

• Sup boys
    I've been literally confused this whole season generally on 3 club that I'm playing rn, i used to play my own tactics back in the day and it seems that doesn't work like it used to be (i.e winning streak whole season or at least undefeated whole season with draw against only big team and usually win with 2/3 goals or more) and again i tried to research through this section and finding the best tactics cuz I'm always have dedicated team aka the best team overall in entire league (1st team is chelsea, still leading the championship without losing and draw but lack of goals, my 2nd team is polish club, pretty much competitive top 3 but my squad value was way higher and the highest in the league than the other top 3 teams, same goes to the 3rd team and what really confused me that i was using the old tactics and it didn't work, And i tried tactics from this forum and it seems still doesnt work either, basically my problem is on 2nd and 3rd team is why i had a lack of goals or even not scoring any and ended up draw while playing basically against weaker team and sometimes had a advantage and way more powerful team but still ended up draw and the statistics on the game looks awful.

Speaking of tactics that im using whether it's the old tactics or new one, it is always the same on both old or new one especially on the basic cuz generally most of the time i had strongest team in the league, I'm always used 4-3-3b WP along with zonal marking and no offside trap, and also tackling based on the ref and been using it from the forum from long time, forward is attacking, midfield is sometimes attacking, sometimes stay in position based on the game that I'm playing, and defender stay in position, and now the important one is on the slider cuz this one is really different between my old and new tactics, my old one plays between 65-71/72 on all 3 slider, and mostly i played on 67/70/71 on all 3 slider and came with big successful season but my newer one is more dynamic cuz i followed tactics on this forum that i could use. Essentially i play between 61-79 but once again it depends on the match but now i was playing a little bit aggresive because of my squad value have a quite margin over the 2nd strongest team on the league.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Does anyone had any solution for this problem cuz i have no idea and bear in mind i just played this game again after a year or less a bit i think cuz i was busy so if anyone had a solution i will appriciate it and i will try to give another photos if you guys need?

Best Regards,
    Thanks

• What's effective players position arrange starting lineup at OSM? By player overall quality? or By true or real player position?Anyone?

• @SUPERNOVA-8

greeting all 🙂
    if we are in same level , nearly equal value !!
    ref is Red ..
    my spy says : 451 - SOS - No offside - Zonal ..
    Semi final cup ..
    i like to play 451 - SOS ..
    i really confused how to manage my [ press - mentality - tempo] i can play 433 or 442 but i need to play 451 to figure out how can i defeat or beat opponent is this case in future !! your advise if you don't mind

• @Murid-Nakal mf: offensive mf's if +4 wing; +1, +2 +3 center offensive mf(if need sometimes change positions.) Defensive mf's are cm or dmf. Balanced mf's are cm but they play decent in every positions.

Fw: -15 def fw is offensive fw and play cf. 15-25 def fw is all rounder fw and play all fw positions. 25+ def fw is wf and play wing of forward.

Df: -15 off df is defensive df and play cb. 15-25 off df is all rounder df and play all positions. 25+ off df is offensive df and play in backs rb or lb.

Of course every player plays in everywhere on his position. If need play of course but best positions are here in my result of experience.

• @Orchestra21 442 or 451 or 4231. Balanced numbers all. Tackling is normal. Everyone stay position

• @Bahadır-K

thank you

• English Moderator

@Orchestra21 said in Tactics Requests:

@SUPERNOVA-8

greeting all 🙂
    if we are in same level , nearly equal value !!
    ref is Red ..
    my spy says : 451 - SOS - No offside - Zonal ..
    Semi final cup ..
    i like to play 451 - SOS ..
    i really confused how to manage my [ press - mentality - tempo] i can play 433 or 442 but i need to play 451 to figure out how can i defeat or beat opponent is this case in future !! your advise if you don't mind

With Red Ref , always and only Careful tackling!!
    Nearly equal value you said? Ehhh... Better look at the Average value of players for both teams. If your average is lower than your opponent's then go with your 451 SOS , defensive Sliders.
    You are playing on Neutral ground, the match will be decided from details. Use the best possible first 11 players , the high powered and well fitted ones.
    If your Average player value is better and you believe your Forwards are strong enough to strike hard then go with a 433 B , Wing Play , offensive Sliders.

Best of luck ! ✌

• @Bahadır-K said in Tactics Requests:

@Murid-Nakal mf: offensive mf's if +4 wing; +1, +2 +3 center offensive mf(if need sometimes change positions.) Defensive mf's are cm or dmf. Balanced mf's are cm but they play decent in every positions.

Fw: -15 def fw is offensive fw and play cf. 15-25 def fw is all rounder fw and play all fw positions. 25+ def fw is wf and play wing of forward.

Df: -15 off df is defensive df and play cb. 15-25 off df is all rounder df and play all positions. 25+ off df is offensive df and play in backs rb or lb.

Of course every player plays in everywhere on his position. If need play of course but best positions are here in my result of experience.

Thanks mate for explained and all of your experince.

• Playing against weaker team (half of mine), he uses 424a wp. Zonal, offside yes.

• @lucamuratori 433 or 442 will work with offensive. Wing play or pass game you choice for your fw's or wing's power

• Hello everyone,

I'm playing against an almost equal opponent (my GK is way better, midfield slightly better and attack slightly worse) he is using 433A wing, zonal, offside yes. I know that he always plays 90 pressing (rest of the stats i don't know). Our match will have a green referee. Thanks in advance for your help/tips!👍