Tactics Requests

• @Lanvin-de-la-Renta 451, 4231 balanced s.o.s or 442 balanced wing, passing game. I prefer 451 balanced game. Because this is away match

• @leleboccaccio 523 counter atack? No bad idea. I use 523 counter atack too, sometimes. And play good. Example slides 30 30 75. Mf support defense, others stay. Referee color?

• This post is deleted!

• @Bahadır-K orange

• @DaveVio00 thanks for retyping that, after i have deleted it for error
    @Bahadır-K yes, the referee is orange

• hello guys I'm still learning how to play tactics

• @leleboccaccio normal or aggresive(risky)

• Hello guys, i have a cup match against west ham in a few days I’m man city and my team value 577M and his 370M, he plays 442a passing game and sometimes wing play, I already lost 2-1 to him earlier, do u guys have any idea how to counter this? Thank you

• hey guys, starting a league today, first match at home against huddersfield, my roster is worth 175m, his 136M, might change a bit till the game starts. What would be the best tactic against him?

• HI , I Want To Share Tactics
    For Battle Crew :
    Home : 4-2-3-1
    Direct Kick
    Forward : Attack
    Midfielder : Stay in position
    Defenders : Defend deep
    Zonal marking
    Offside trap : No
    Tackling : Aggressive
    Pressing : 55
    Style : 57
    Tempo : 65

I hope this tactic is useful
    Thank !!!

• English Moderator

@peenagees said in Tactics Requests:

hey guys, starting a league today, first match at home against huddersfield, my roster is worth 175m, his 136M, might change a bit till the game starts. What would be the best tactic against him?

Hi there and welcome to the OSM adventures! 🙂

My friend you are managing a G1 club, you have to try hard to keep yourself on position 1. Meaning you must not rest yourself, work good and non-stop on your Squad building, get rid of any too old ( 30+ of age ) or too low-rated players and buy better ones. Train your best and youngest players. Get a 90+ skilled striker. And also try to improve your defenders , you need a couple of them to have good attacking skills too ( like 30 + ), for the matches you will have to set your upcoming backs to support your midfield.
    Be sure that squad values will change a lot, not just a bit ! Look at the players that your opponent has put for sale. He looks like a tough player , managing a G4 club. And as we speak he is probably trying to improve his weak spot : his midfield.
    For tonight you have the better first 11 line up, therefore of course you should go with a offensive style of play in general. Like 433 A or B with Wing play. You could share more details about your opponent's settings so please use your Spy before the match to learn more about his tactics. Home gives you an advantage , especially if you are trying to upgrade your Pitch level.
    And always mind the type of Referee you have on for every new round ! He affects your decision on the Tackling style for each round.

• @SUPERNOVA-8 said in Tactics Requests:

@peenagees said in Tactics Requests:

hey guys, starting a league today, first match at home against huddersfield, my roster is worth 175m, his 136M, might change a bit till the game starts. What would be the best tactic against him?

Hi there and welcome to the OSM adventures! 🙂

My friend you are managing a G1 club, you have to try hard to keep yourself on position 1. Meaning you must not rest yourself, work good and non-stop on your Squad building, get rid of any too old ( 30+ of age ) or too low-rated players and buy better ones. Train your best and youngest players. Get a 90+ skilled striker. And also try to improve your defenders , you need a couple of them to have good attacking skills too ( like 30 + ), for the matches you will have to set your upcoming backs to support your midfield.
    Be sure that squad values will change a lot, not just a bit ! Look at the players that your opponent has put for sale. He looks like a tough player , managing a G4 club. And as we speak he is probably trying to improve his weak spot : his midfield.
    For tonight you have the better first 11 line up, therefore of course you should go with a offensive style of play in general. Like 433 A or B with Wing play. You could share more details about your opponent's settings so please use your Spy before the match to learn more about his tactics. Home gives you an advantage , especially if you are trying to upgrade your Pitch level.
    And always mind the type of Referee you have on for every new round ! He affects your decision on the Tackling style for each round.

we did a few friendlies, he played 4-3-3 B, most likely will change tactics since we tied most of them

• English Moderator

@peenagees Said :

we did a few friendlies, he played 4-3-3 B, most likely will change tactics since we tied most of them

He will, if he wants to do better. But don't let him intimidate you. The odds are on your side to win. Stick to your 433B and think nothing else but attack ! 👍

• @SUPERNOVA-8

any tips for the sliders mate? thanks for the help so far!

• English Moderator

@peenagees I would probably go with :
    Pressing - between 60 to 70 %
    Style - 75 to 85 %
    Tempo - 60 to 70%
    Zonal Marking , Offside Trap (?) : depends on your opponent's tactics ( Spy's infos ).
    Tackling (?) : depends on the type of Referee. 🤷‍♀️

You're welcome and best of luck !

• @SUPERNOVA-8 said in Tactics Requests:

@peenagees I would probably go with :
    Pressing - between 60 to 70 %
    Style - 75 to 85 %
    Tempo - 60 to 70%
    Zonal Marking , Offside Trap (?) : depends on your opponent's tactics ( Spy's infos ).
    Tackling (?) : depends on the type of Referee. 🤷‍♀️

usually plays in 4-3-3 B

• English Moderator

@Mu7arraqi911 said in Tactics Requests:

Hello guys, i have a cup match against west ham in a few days I’m man city and my team value 577M and his 370M, he plays 442a passing game and sometimes wing play, I already lost 2-1 to him earlier, do u guys have any idea how to counter this? Thank you

Same here.. You have the better team. You play on Neutral ground on a Cup match. Perfect! Think of Attack mate! If you have a balanced squad and enough players for each position then go with a 433 A or B , but Wing Play.
    Attackers - Attack only
    Mids - Support Attackers
    Defs - Use your upcoming backs , if they have attacking skills and are stronger than your opponent's 2 Strikers
    If not, you can keep them all back.
    Zonal marking, Offside Trap (?) : depends on your Spy's infos. Tackling: depends on the type of Referee ( level of strictness )

• @SUPERNOVA-8 I am playing against stronger team ( 242m starting lineup) and my team startling linup value is 172m. Main difference in our team is his really strong attackers, rest is fine. He plays 4-3-3B wing. I am playing at home in lvl1 pitch. Should I go with 4-5-1 SOS or 5-3-2 CA?

• Does anyone know the best and worst formations to use in OSM no matter the quality of the team you are playing?

• @uchenna-a 433, 442 , 343, 352, 3322, 451, 4231, 532 and 5311 are best formations for me. Always i use these. And rarely 541. But 424, 325, 334, 631 i never use