Tactics Requests

• @tony-alvera thank you for your reply! His stadium level is 2.

• @tony-alvera and with 451 how would you put the position of the defenders, midfielders, attackers and the slide bars? Never played that one before and I only got 5 midfielders available because of a suspension . Won with 631a counter play in the home match, so defensive play sounds good.

• @seif-elidrisi Okay. I have attacker protecting midfield, midfield stay in position and defenders defending low. Would you agree with those or change any?

• @kolosnikov_1 If you won your home match by using 631a, why wouldn't you want to use it again? It obviously works

• @fribblu

good but attacker stay in position

• Dear OSM-Coummunity,

I started playing OSM a few months ago and I havent had (real) problems at all.
    But know I have to face my first "long time player" (around 6 years)
    and I'm a little afraid lol.

I cant tell much about his tactics. He played his past matches in a 4-4-2 B.
    That's all I can tell. Sorry. We are almost equal in player ratings.

How shall I play?

• what is the best tactics of 4-2-3-1 sos and how i use it on which teams

• @dman_de said in Tactics Requests:

okay...he is a lot better now. He did 13 transfers in just an hour. How is that even possible?
    Almost all of his players are around 99 or better now

Dear OSM-Coummunity,

How shall I play?

• Okay i won lol

@dman_de said in Tactics Requests:

okay...he is a lot better now. He did 13 transfers in just an hour. How is that even possible?
    Almost all of his players are around 99 or better now

Dear OSM-Coummunity,

How shall I play?

• How can I beat a barca squad with PSG?
    He plays 433a, passing, zonal marking, offside trap, aggresive tackle.
    thx
    his team:
    suarez
    dembele malcolm
    rakitic
    vidal busquets

alba roberto
    tah (100 def) piquet

cilissen

• @snaowy 4-5-1 shoot on sight

• @tibeg_troll_pt thx will try

• @snaowy Either draw or win but 532 Counter attack with 20 to 35 pressure, 30 to 45 style and 50 to 65 tempo usually works pretty well | Mids protect defence, be careful with the referee

@abdhelmy97 4231 Shoot On Sight / Passing game| Mids support attack | Pressure 70 to 80 ,Style 65 to 80 Tempo 50 to 80,

@Dman_DE Usually 532 Counter attack, works well against 442B, also 541B shoot on sight, 433A and 451/343, even some 433B wing play or passing game, you got to experiment the tactics that are in this forum

@Kolosnikov_1 451 is a traditionally more defensive, sit in the back kind of tactic, but it can tweaked to be offensive as well

One thing you have to take in mind is, if you set it defensive ( Pressure 20 to 40, Style 30 to 50 , Tempo 50 to 60 ) your mids cannot behave in an attacking way, so you almost always set mids protect defence

But if you go with an attacking 451 ( P: 60 to 80, S: 50 to 60, T: 70 to 80) it's a better idea to set your midfields to support your attack

• @sergiu-il

Thanks for your help.
    What is a good tactic against a 3-4-3 A Wing play?
    He uses Man-to-man and offside trap

• Hello guys, can you please tell me some good tactics for 433b formation, i have pretty strong team.
    Thanks 🙂

• Hi
    My friend use 433b WP - zonal -offside trap "on"
    I'm thinking of using 523 long ball or counter attack😃
    But I'm not sure of that

The match will be on my stadium + my team values higher than his team but he is on the top and me the ninth
    So what do you suggest? Any idea 💡
    Thanks

• Hey im playing home both teams are pretty equal hes going to use 451, 531 is a good counter for it?

• What do I use against a 3-4-3 passing game, Zonal Marking and offside trap, I as a visitor?

• Hello and thanks.

I've been reading this Forum for quite a while and it's been amazing so far, idk if mods read this but i appreciate all your effort on sharing tactics.

Now, that being said, i'm trying new tactics with the LINE UP 4-4-2 A But i'm quite confused, some comments say that 4-4-2 A works with Passing Game, and Tempo Play: possession BUT most of the comments say that 4-4-2 A works with Wing Play and One touch. So can anyone help me to clarify and if possible share some tactics using 4-4-2A as well?

Thanks! 😃