Tactics Requests

• English Moderator

@Elchin-Hasanli You're welcome. 😊

• Hello guys, im playing against Aston Villa with a roster value of 637M, I’m Man City and my roster value is 536M he’s using 451 sos, how can i win?

I’ll playing away,his stadium level is 3, I thought using 532 counter attack

• English Moderator

@Mu7arraqi911 said in Tactics Requests:

Hello guys, im playing against Aston Villa with a roster value of 637M, I’m Man City and my roster value is 536M he’s using 451 sos, how can i win?

I’ll playing away,his stadium level is 3, I thought using 532 counter attack

Looks like all the odds are on your opponent's side to win tonight. If he will stick to his 451 SOS ( which I find very strange ) then if I was you I would go for a different formation. One with a stronger midfield for sure , like a 442 A or I would also use a defensive 451 SOS. As I see it it wouldn't help you to use a formation with 5 defenders and weak midfield to counter an offensive 451.

• @kangiren Hi there! do you remember what did you use and what was score?

• English Moderator

@Elchin-Hasanli I'm afraid the manager you tagged hasn't visited the forum for a long time now. Most likely you won't get a reply from him. ☹

• @SUPERNOVA-8 Perhaps you are the only one can help in this situation 😉 against stronger(1.8x higher average player value) 4-3-3B SOS would you recommend going for 4-4-2B PG? I am quite hungry for a win, so I want to take the risk , just want to make sure my tactic makes sense

• English Moderator

@Elchin-Hasanli said in Tactics Requests:

@SUPERNOVA-8 Perhaps you are the only one can help in this situation 😉 against stronger(1.8x higher average player value) 4-3-3B SOS would you recommend going for 4-4-2B PG? I am quite hungry for a win, so I want to take the risk , just want to make sure my tactic makes sense

Let me get this right... Your opponent is going to use a 433 B - SOS , and he has a higher average player value than you. Right? So you need to choose a defensive style of play. What do you mean about the risk?
    Are you Home or Away? What's your Ref type ?
    Pitch level ?

• @SUPERNOVA-8 could you suggest me the tactics i have to use please? The referee is yellow, thanks in advance

• Hi everyone,

Tomorrow I will play against a friend of mine. I play Atletico Madrid and he plays Real Madrid. We used to have similar squad value, but he recently went mayhem and overhauled his whole squad (he quicksold and bought higher rating players). He now has an overall better squad than me.

I used spy on him in advance, and the spy says he will play 532A WP (I bet he will change the playstyle), zonal marking, offside on, reckless tackling. He has home advantage at level 3 and the referee is yellow. I am 1st place and he is 2nd place, so I need to win or draw against him. I never played against a 532A (I also never saw my friend use 532A before), any advice on how to counter this tactic?

• @Haowie_NL wing play and 532 wrong style. If he dont change, you win any decent tactic. 532 counter atack maybe he use. Counter atack and passing game counter tactic is offside trap. If you use full coming backs, offside trap is working in 4 defenders squad( example 433, 442) But you are not in home. I suggest 451 or 4231 defensive game. Example slides 59-35-35 everyone stay zonal marking and no offside. With this tactic, generally you play good or balance in istatistc against strong teams.

• against stronger players, in which conditions you would prefer to use training camp? my first guess is away games and really strong players? but how strong team supposed to be? I know there isn't any definition for this, but I am asking your own personal experience.

• @Elchin-Hasanli I NEVER prefer using camp for any match. Only i use camp, if other team used too or used hidden training. Generally i play defensive and dont use camp if other team use camp. I trust my defensive tactics because.

• @Bahadır-K thank you for your reply!

So generally speaking, if my team plays away and the opponent has a better team, it is better to play defensive? I am new to defensive tactics, as I always have been playing offensive tactics like 433B/343B/424B and Wing Play, even when I am away.

If I play 451 for example, what playstyle should I play? I assume Shoot On Sight? Also, does the attacker need a high defense or low defense? I guess low defense if the attacker stays in front?

• my rival's team is nearly half of me about value of squad, and we play with all same tactic. both of us use training camp. ı lost this match 5-0. how is it possible. it played his stadium.

• English Moderator

@Elchin-Hasanli said in Tactics Requests:

against stronger players, in which conditions you would prefer to use training camp? my first guess is away games and really strong players? but how strong team supposed to be? I know there isn't any definition for this, but I am asking your own personal experience.

Generally , my advice on this matter would be :
    Use a ST ( Secret Training ) first , followed by a TC ( Training Camp ) while you play from your Home or during a Cup match ( due to Neutral ground ) vs a much stronger opponent. You can choose to do that in the beginning of the new round or few minutes before the simulation time , to surprise your opponent. 😉

• @kakaleyte08 You cannot play the same tactics. However, the tactic was different whether your opponent had stronger pressing, whether he played ball possession or high-speed passes, etc., whether he played offensive football or defensive. As for training camps, they generally have more effect when you play at home, which is quite logical

• English Moderator

@Bahadır-K said in Tactics Requests:

@The-Brains better team + camp result is better bonus than other team. Yes i suggest same

👍Agreed , especially when you play from your Home

• Hi, I’m playing against Real Sociedad. We are close as value of our team (me: 179 M/ 9.5 M - him: 183 M /8.3 M) and he plays at home. He’s using 442b, wings and no offside...how can I beat him?

• PLEASE, I need help, i am playing against juventus, at the juventus stadium, i am the bologna, a team extremly inferior than my opponent,
    He is playing 433 a with shoothing on sight, man marking and no offside, how can i counter him??

• PLEASE, I need help, i am playing against juventus, at the juventus stadium, i am the bologna, a team extremly inferior than my opponent,
    This are his tactics

• 433 a
    • shooting on sight
    • man marking
    • no offside

How should i set my team for having any chanses? Is 523 counter a bad idea?
    Any suggestion is extremely helpful, thank u very much

P.S.
    Dont mind my bad english, thats not my naive lenguage, I am italian [just for info]
    P.P.S.
    This should be an edit to the other message, but i can't modify that, so sorry for bothering in advance.