Translation

• Hello.
    The game isn't properly translated into Romanian language and I want to help you guys to translate it better.

• @hespera Can someone give me an answer?

• Hi, welcome.
    Do you mean on app version?

• @hespera On website. I don’t know anything about mobile version because my phone is in English. There are some wrong translated sentences. I want to help.

• @thunderps Hi, could you also provide us some examples?

• Sure, just what I've found today on Press Room.
    Just to be clear, I am the same person, I deleted my account.
    Check the following example:
    Example
    But they are many mistakes.

• Sorry for double post, but I edited the content and it took more than 2 minutes, and I wasn't able to edit it.

Sure, just what I've found today on Press Room.
    Just to be clear, I am the same person, I deleted my other account.
    Check the following example:
    Example
    But they are many mistakes.
    Also, is a big problem in Romania, because older Windows versions use cedilla S and T, taken from the Turkish language. That made a lot of publishers who translate something in the Romanian language to use cedilla diacritics, which are wrong. But I don't think you guys care about that.
    In this paragraph, is 2 different versions of diacritics, with comma and cedilla. If you look at the second red square, at "reusit" the comma from s is stick with the letter, while to the below line, at "si", the comma is separated from letter - I want to help to translate the game in the Romanian language.

• @azte47 Thanks for reporting this. I'll be forwarding this to Gamebasics, but I'm afraid that the chances of have it corrected are really low. Newspaper, Match Experience and Board texts have really low priority!

• I can translate it, they just have to give me the whole sentences in english.

• @azte47 Sorry but like I've said before, we work with priority's and that's not something that has high priority. Thanks for the offer though.