GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only)

• @thebestmanagernl said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

Hi all,

We have checked in the system, it were no direct transfers. "Strongly advise 1.05" does not mean that it is forbidden to put 1x. I have discussed the case with a lot of colleagues, and all of them prompted to not give a penalty. Therefore, we will not hand out a penalty to RO MANIA, meaning that they have won this years EPIC! tournament. Congratulations!

alt text

Congratulations RO MANIA !!!

Congratulations to all participants !!!

• @leucostin Congratulations for this amazing win! 👏

• Congratulation Ro Mania, good job for organization.

• Well done organisers! And what about this post on December of @leucostin ? Leucostin said that should be forbidden selling player at their value and @KeejosNL agreeded.
    Indeed, before that moment there weren't any brackets, but after that there were.

0_1563803409267_IMG-20190722-WA0016.jpg

• Community Manager

@leucostin said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

@thebestmanagernl said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

Hi all,

We have checked in the system, it were no direct transfers. "Strongly advise 1.05" does not mean that it is forbidden to put 1x. I have discussed the case with a lot of colleagues, and all of them prompted to not give a penalty. Therefore, we will not hand out a penalty to RO MANIA, meaning that they have won this years EPIC! tournament. Congratulations!

alt text

Congratulations RO MANIA !!!

Congratulations to all participants !!!

Congratulations RO MANIA 🇷🇴
    👏 👏 👏
    @leucostin

• @pretorio said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

0_1563655241430_FINALE EPIC.png

waiting confirmation ...

200 points of penalty because:

0_1563655388425_penalità epic.png

thanks for the awesome battle!

@pretorio Nice shot!!! Congratulation for the deserved victory without shadows.

• Indonesian Moderator

Congrats RO MANIA 🇹🇩

• We stand by our decision. We look at the ruleset given during the Final. The post of Keejos in december is therefore not relevant. It were no direct sales, thus no penalty will be given, end of story.

• @thebestmanagernl You can't distort the result of a final in this way , you can't change the rules during the battle. Everyone knows that the winners are the EMT...this thing you also know that you have organized the tournament and romania knows it too.
    Let's go ITALIANS!

• Congrats RoMania! 👏

• I see a little twist at the finish, congrats ROMANIA and unlucky EMT. Looks like it was a great final. GLI know how to run some great competitions, I salute you guys👍🏻

• Congrats to RO MANIA 🇹🇩

In my opinion, they are the best crew all time in OSM..

• @TheBestManagerNL When will be the next edition?

• Thank you for the invitation to play in this 1st edition of EPIC. As always, the tournament was not easy and the final was what meant to be, a final with a great oponent who played well, but not enough to beat RO MANIA who is making history in this game for years. We only played on the ground and win only there, all competitions.

Thank you.
    Also, thanks RO MANIA - It is all about having fun and winning with style 🥇 🏆

• Banned

Again comes out with scandal after a competition won by RO MANIA, I'm wodering why?

• Congratulatiuns, ROMANIA! Great battle, great victory!!!

• I would like to clarify this situation because it's really insane.
    In the penultimate round we had 2 possibilities: giving 3 points to Marcomarino (that meant loosing the battle) or giving 3 points to salvociri (trying to give the last place to Don King Bosano). Obviously the plane was to give 3 points to salvociri when suddenly we saw that Andrej_jardel sold 2 players at their market value. As a result we changed our strategy and we gave 3 points to marcomarino because with 200 points of penalty this was the best choice.
    Everyone knows that it is forbidden to sell players at their market value but Andrej_jardel probably forgot it and therefore he did these 2 distractions.
    If these transfers had happened in another round (not the final) the would have reived 200 points of penalty but this time organisers have decided to call someone else to check if we were talking about direct sales or not. I don't really care about that because it is forbidden selling players with direct sales and also selling players to their market value.
    If Andrej_jardel had not done these 2 distractions we would have given 3 point to salvociri and do you know what would have happened? Simple, we would have won! Also without penalties.

0_1563824197550_senza penalità.png

We would have won at least with 34 points of advantage. At least because I have reduced 5 goals to marcomarino only for giving the fifth place to UCD and, moreover, I haven't given any golas to salvociri.
    What does it mean? That in that way, Ro Mania have not payed for 2 mistakes of Andrej_jardel but also that we have payed those for them, because I will repeat it, if we gave 3 points to salvociri now we were the champions of this final also whithout penalties. What does it mean @MotaNelu ? Simple, it means that we have won on the ground. Who can tell me why only Jardel has sold players to their market value? Because it is forbidden!
    As regards the ruleset, I have never read that in case of doubt you will contact someone else to check otherwise we would have given 3 points to salvociri and then hoping that penalties would have been given.
    I'm surprised that Ro Mania don't understand this because on December leucostin said that should be forbidden selling player at their value and I'm surprised that you are not giving them these penalties because also keejos agreeded. Come on guys all this situation is insane and we are loosing a battle due to 2 distractions of andrej_jardel. the truth is you did not have the courage of giving 200 points of penalty to Ro Mania because it was a final and it was the last round.
    I'm not writing because we don't like loosing (because we have lost also a WCC final for only 45 points and we didn't say nothing). I'm writing because we have won this final, also Ro Mania know that, I'm writing because we love this game and we spend a lot of time on it. I'm writing because we have done months and months of sacrifice to win this final, we have spent a lot of moneys (boss coins) to win it. I'm writing because without 2 distractions of Andrej_jardel we were celebrating victory also without penalties.
    The only thing that we can do is to respect the ruleset but you are not doing so.
    Therefore, Ruleset says that direct sales are forbidden and for this reason we can't sell player to their value because than there is the doubt that someone has sold with direct sales or not. We can't imagine than that you will ask to someone to check. If you think so why do you add the brackets? We all know that if it was another round they would have reiceved 200 points of penalty.
    We know that we have been stronger than Ro Mania in this battle (and ro mania also know it) and we know that we deserved this victory.
    This is the last time that we take part to this tournament; this situation is unbelievable and I can't really understand this behaviour.

• congratulation to my ex loved crew RoMania for the win and expecially to my best friend in game @Andrei_jardel

• Thanks my friend !

• @pretorio said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

I would like to clarify this situation because it's really insane.
    In the penultimate round we had 2 possibilities: giving 3 points to Marcomarino (that meant loosing the battle) or giving 3 points to salvociri (trying to give the last place to Don King Bosano). Obviously the plane was to give 3 points to salvociri when suddenly we saw that Andrej_jardel sold 2 players at their market value. As a result we changed our strategy and we gave 3 points to marcomarino because with 200 points of penalty this was the best choice.
    Everyone knows that it is forbidden to sell players at their market value but Andrej_jardel probably forgot it and therefore he did these 2 distractions.
    If these transfers had happened in another round (not the final) the would have reived 200 points of penalty but this time organisers have decided to call someone else to check if we were talking about direct sales or not. I don't really care about that because it is forbidden selling players with direct sales and also selling players to their market value.
    If Andrej_jardel had not done these 2 distractions we would have given 3 point to salvociri and do you know what would have happened? Simple, we would have won! Also without penalties.

0_1563824197550_senza penalità.png

We would have won at least with 34 points of advantage. At least because I have reduced 5 goals to marcomarino only for giving the fifth place to UCD and, moreover, I haven't given any golas to salvociri.
    What does it mean? That in that way, Ro Mania have not payed for 2 mistakes of Andrej_jardel but also that we have payed those for them, because I will repeat it, if we gave 3 points to salvociri now we were the champions of this final also whithout penalties. What does it mean @MotaNelu ? Simple, it means that we have won on the ground. Who can tell me why only Jardel has sold players to their market value? Because it is forbidden!
    As regards the ruleset, I have never read that in case of doubt you will contact someone else to check otherwise we would have given 3 points to salvociri and then hoping that penalties would have been given.
    I'm surprised that Ro Mania don't understand this because on December leucostin said that should be forbidden selling player at their value and I'm surprised that you are not giving them these penalties because also keejos agreeded. Come on guys all this situation is insane and we are loosing a battle due to 2 distractions of andrej_jardel. the truth is you did not have the courage of giving 200 points of penalty to Ro Mania because it was a final and it was the last round.
    I'm not writing because we don't like loosing (because we have lost also a WCC final for only 45 points and we didn't say nothing). I'm writing because we have won this final, also Ro Mania know that, I'm writing because we love this game and we spend a lot of time on it. I'm writing because we have done months and months of sacrifice to win this final, we have spent a lot of moneys (boss coins) to win it. I'm writing because without 2 distractions of Andrej_jardel we were celebrating victory also without penalties.
    The only thing that we can do is to respect the ruleset but you are not doing so.
    Therefore, Ruleset says that direct sales are forbidden and for this reason we can't sell player to their value because than there is the doubt that someone has sold with direct sales or not. We can't imagine than that you will ask to someone to check. If you think so why do you add the brackets? We all know that if it was another round they would have reiceved 200 points of penalty.
    We know that we have been stronger than Ro Mania in this battle (and ro mania also know it) and we know that we deserved this victory.
    This is the last time that we take part to this tournament; this situation is unbelievable and I can't really understand this behaviour.

Ok, now i'm asking you: what was the benefit of selling that 2 players at the market values ? how that helped to win the final ?
    I tell you, none, with nothing, so, don't search something wrong were is not.