GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only)

• Felicitari Ro mania, am rugamintea sa cedati pe viitor toate meciurile importante... Apropos, gasim si noi pe cineva sa traduca in engleza pentru toti copii frustrati din OFM multa MUIE? M am saturat de 10 ani sa tot ascult baliverne de oameni fara creier ce se ascund in spatele monitoarelor... Este mult mai usor sa judeci decat sa gasesti solutii!!! Pentru toti oamenii cerebrali din joc, jos palaria 😁 insa pentru frustrati... sa ma vad cu mamele lor la o bere 😁 Va pupa mosul dragilor si nu uitati sa va stergeti la gura dupa 😁

• @motanelu said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

Ok, now i'm asking you:

Ok, now i'm asking you: why is there a regulation?

@pretorio said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

I would like to clarify this situation because it's really insane.
    In the penultimate round we had 2 possibilities: giving 3 points to Marcomarino (that meant loosing the battle) or giving 3 points to salvociri (trying to give the last place to Don King Bosano). Obviously the plane was to give 3 points to salvociri when suddenly we saw that Andrej_jardel sold 2 players at their market value. As a result we changed our strategy and we gave 3 points to marcomarino because with 200 points of penalty this was the best choice.
    Everyone knows that it is forbidden to sell players at their market value but Andrej_jardel probably forgot it and therefore he did these 2 distractions.
    If these transfers had happened in another round (not the final) the would have reived 200 points of penalty but this time organisers have decided to call someone else to check if we were talking about direct sales or not. I don't really care about that because it is forbidden selling players with direct sales and also selling players to their market value.
    If Andrej_jardel had not done these 2 distractions we would have given 3 point to salvociri and do you know what would have happened? Simple, we would have won! Also without penalties.

0_1563824197550_senza penalità.png

We would have won at least with 34 points of advantage. At least because I have reduced 5 goals to marcomarino only for giving the fifth place to UCD and, moreover, I haven't given any golas to salvociri.
    What does it mean? That in that way, Ro Mania have not payed for 2 mistakes of Andrej_jardel but also that we have payed those for them, because I will repeat it, if we gave 3 points to salvociri now we were the champions of this final also whithout penalties. What does it mean @MotaNelu ? Simple, it means that we have won on the ground. Who can tell me why only Jardel has sold players to their market value? Because it is forbidden!
    As regards the ruleset, I have never read that in case of doubt you will contact someone else to check otherwise we would have given 3 points to salvociri and then hoping that penalties would have been given.
    I'm surprised that Ro Mania don't understand this because on December leucostin said that should be forbidden selling player at their value and I'm surprised that you are not giving them these penalties because also keejos agreeded. Come on guys all this situation is insane and we are loosing a battle due to 2 distractions of andrej_jardel. the truth is you did not have the courage of giving 200 points of penalty to Ro Mania because it was a final and it was the last round.
    I'm not writing because we don't like loosing (because we have lost also a WCC final for only 45 points and we didn't say nothing). I'm writing because we have won this final, also Ro Mania know that, I'm writing because we love this game and we spend a lot of time on it. I'm writing because we have done months and months of sacrifice to win this final, we have spent a lot of moneys (boss coins) to win it. I'm writing because without 2 distractions of Andrej_jardel we were celebrating victory also without penalties.
    The only thing that we can do is to respect the ruleset but you are not doing so.
    Therefore, Ruleset says that direct sales are forbidden and for this reason we can't sell player to their value because than there is the doubt that someone has sold with direct sales or not. We can't imagine than that you will ask to someone to check. If you think so why do you add the brackets? We all know that if it was another round they would have reiceved 200 points of penalty.
    We know that we have been stronger than Ro Mania in this battle (and ro mania also know it) and we know that we deserved this victory.
    This is the last time that we take part to this tournament; this situation is unbelievable and I can't really understand this behaviour.

Ok, now i'm asking you: what was the benefit of selling that 2 players at the market values ? how that helped to win the final ?
    I tell you, none, with nothing, so, don't search something wrong were is not.

No, wait; I don't want to be misunderstood. There were not any benefits selling those players. Indeed I have only writen that those were 2 distractions of Andrei_jardel. Without that distractions we would have won also without penalties. We knew exactly that we could not sold players at their market value, also Ro Mania knew that but unfortunately (weirdly for us, this is the paradox) Andrej_jardel, that day forgot this rule and has sold two players at their value

@pretorio said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

I would like to clarify this situation because it's really insane.
    In the penultimate round we had 2 possibilities: giving 3 points to Marcomarino (that meant loosing the battle) or giving 3 points to salvociri (trying to give the last place to Don King Bosano). Obviously the plane was to give 3 points to salvociri when suddenly we saw that Andrej_jardel sold 2 players at their market value. As a result we changed our strategy and we gave 3 points to marcomarino because with 200 points of penalty this was the best choice.
    Everyone knows that it is forbidden to sell players at their market value but Andrej_jardel probably forgot it and therefore he did these 2 distractions.
    If these transfers had happened in another round (not the final) the would have reived 200 points of penalty but this time organisers have decided to call someone else to check if we were talking about direct sales or not. I don't really care about that because it is forbidden selling players with direct sales and also selling players to their market value.
    If Andrej_jardel had not done these 2 distractions we would have given 3 point to salvociri and do you know what would have happened? Simple, we would have won! Also without penalties.

0_1563824197550_senza penalità.png

We would have won at least with 34 points of advantage. At least because I have reduced 5 goals to marcomarino only for giving the fifth place to UCD and, moreover, I haven't given any golas to salvociri.
    What does it mean? That in that way, Ro Mania have not payed for 2 mistakes of Andrej_jardel but also that we have payed those for them, because I will repeat it, if we gave 3 points to salvociri now we were the champions of this final also whithout penalties. What does it mean @MotaNelu ? Simple, it means that we have won on the ground. Who can tell me why only Jardel has sold players to their market value? Because it is forbidden!
    As regards the ruleset, I have never read that in case of doubt you will contact someone else to check otherwise we would have given 3 points to salvociri and then hoping that penalties would have been given.
    I'm surprised that Ro Mania don't understand this because on December leucostin said that should be forbidden selling player at their value and I'm surprised that you are not giving them these penalties because also keejos agreeded. Come on guys all this situation is insane and we are loosing a battle due to 2 distractions of andrej_jardel. the truth is you did not have the courage of giving 200 points of penalty to Ro Mania because it was a final and it was the last round.
    I'm not writing because we don't like loosing (because we have lost also a WCC final for only 45 points and we didn't say nothing). I'm writing because we have won this final, also Ro Mania know that, I'm writing because we love this game and we spend a lot of time on it. I'm writing because we have done months and months of sacrifice to win this final, we have spent a lot of moneys (boss coins) to win it. I'm writing because without 2 distractions of Andrej_jardel we were celebrating victory also without penalties.
    The only thing that we can do is to respect the ruleset but you are not doing so.
    Therefore, Ruleset says that direct sales are forbidden and for this reason we can't sell player to their value because than there is the doubt that someone has sold with direct sales or not. We can't imagine than that you will ask to someone to check. If you think so why do you add the brackets? We all know that if it was another round they would have reiceved 200 points of penalty.
    We know that we have been stronger than Ro Mania in this battle (and ro mania also know it) and we know that we deserved this victory.
    This is the last time that we take part to this tournament; this situation is unbelievable and I can't really understand this behaviour.

Ok, now i'm asking you: what was the benefit of selling that 2 players at the market values ? how that helped to win the final ?
    I tell you, none, with nothing, so, don't search something wrong were is not.

I will give you an example.
    Ruleset says that is forbidden doing friendly against manager of another crew. One day, in the morning, I invite a manager of another crew. I make a mistake but ruleset says that is forbidden. Inviting him there are any advantages? Of course not, I have been distracted and that's all. Will I have a penalty for friendly? Yes of course because I deserve it. And what about if I say that there were a bug and for this reason I invited another manager? Organisers will call someone to check if it was o bug or they give me penalty? Of course they give me penalty because I was wrong! Andrei_jardel also was wrong but he didn't reiceve penalties and due to those distractions we have lost a battle. UNBELIEVABLE

• @rebelde-007 in english please

• I also want to associate myself with the disappointment of my companions to reflect on the competition.
    Each game is based on rules that must be respected regardless of the possible advantage that can be obtained from the infringement. Here is the point in my opinion this is: the clarity and completeness of the rules.
    Once a game has clear and complete rules, they must be applied regardless of what caused the violation of the rules.
    At this point, I wonder, was the regulation clear and complete? Has a ban been imposed by the organizers to avoid doubt about instant sales?
    In our opinion, yes. If we are right in thinking that the organizers have done a good job in the preparation of the rules, then you must agree with us and recognize the wrong that we have suffered. The organizers, good at preparing the rules, failed to apply them.
    If, as the organizers say, they have not foreseen anything to avoid the doubt about instant sales, the organizers have not done a good job in preparation.
    Having said that, I hope that in the future the organizers will be able to be better, whatever their mistake. Because an error, either in the regulatory phase or in the application phase, has been made. It is not right for participants to pay for the organizers' incompetences. In the long run, this could cause the tournament to fail.

• @danoct154 Earlier in this competition, I sold a player at value but not through the instant sell, a penalty was called for, the organisers were able to determine whether I had used instant sell or not and found I had not and therefore no penalty was given. I assume the organisers have used the same source to check, whether instant sell was used in the two cases in the final, as such I can only say that the organisers have been consistent in their interpretation of the rules. Lastly, I would suggest it would be prudent for them to reconsider the wording of the rules regarding instant sell and players sold at value in future competitions, it can and has led to this unfortunate situation.
    Great competition - thank you guys for organising it and carrying out the difficult administration side of the game, I don't think managers who carry out the time consuming and difficult work of organising these events get anywhere the recognition they deserve.

• Romanian Moderator

I do not understand why you interpret the rules as you wish.
    There were no direct sales.
    Normal sales are not banned by regulation at 1X. These are just recommendations.
    It is clear from your prints that the respective players are framed by other sales. So there were no direct sales.

alt text

What I wrote in December was also a recommendation. I was not the organizer and I did not do the rules.

As @tangooscar says there was a case in the previous stages and the organizers took the same decision after checking the transfers. It is not a penalty unless direct sales are used.

• Romanian Moderator

Congratulations RO MANIA for this new title!!!🏆
    A new trophy on your inventory 😉 👏 👌

• @leucostin but if an emt manager had sold at an affordable price would you not have asked for a penalty? I say yes and maybe even the organizers would have given us penalties.
    However, in the WCC in the regulation there is a written prohibition of selling at instant and pure price value, this is also an unofficial tournament. Perhaps the organizers don't have the power with Osm's managers to be checked every time if the sale is really instant or not, what seems to succeed here even on the weekends. Some doubts remain, but we were not interested to know that the reason remains a penalty regardless of success.
    If it were true what happened to the manager who wrote about the idios, the case would be really serious, the organizers had to immediately remedy to avoid other cases.
    I do not forget what happened two years ago in the wcc semi-final when the Turkish organizer suddenly did not follow the tennis table style format to pass to the draw in the semi-finals because most likely the pairings were not acceptable for him, and you know what they were, see, I don't like an Italian group in the final at the expense of the others.
    We do not have members that are part of the staff unlike many groups and when these facts happen the ending is already written
    With love bombe1374

• For next edition, we will make sure that the rules will be rewritten in such a way that situations like this cannot happen anymore. We, organizers, believe that for this situation we have made the correct decision. Remember that we even went as far as to check it in the system, something which is very rarely done. Furthermore, this case has been discussed with many colleagues, all of them pointing to the same conclusion. We are sorry to dissapoint EMT and their fans, but in this situation, there will always be a side which feels like they have been done wrong. Let's not ruin the tournament, it has been an amazing experience organizing this for you all, and we are going to be back with another edition for sure!

• @thebestmanagernl said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

For next edition, we will make sure that the rules will be rewritten in such a way that situations like this cannot happen anymore. We, organizers, believe that for this situation we have made the correct decision. Remember that we even went as far as to check it in the system, something which is very rarely done. Furthermore, this case has been discussed with many colleagues, all of them pointing to the same conclusion. We are sorry to dissapoint EMT and their fans, but in this situation, there will always be a side which feels like they have been done wrong. Let's not ruin the tournament, it has been an amazing experience organizing this for you all, and we are going to be back with another edition for sure!

I really hope for an improvement in the rules that had to be done already after the tangooscar episode.
    The reason is simple with clear rules, we could have evaluated, without surprises, the manager to whom to win the internal clash. And we would have won anyway.

• @thebestmanagernl said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

For next edition, we will make sure that the rules will be rewritten in such a way that situations like this cannot happen anymore. We, organizers, believe that for this situation we have made the correct decision. Remember that we even went as far as to check it in the system, something which is very rarely done. Furthermore, this case has been discussed with many colleagues, all of them pointing to the same conclusion. We are sorry to dissapoint EMT and their fans, but in this situation, there will always be a side which feels like they have been done wrong. Let's not ruin the tournament, it has been an amazing experience organizing this for you all, and we are going to be back with another edition for sure!

Yes sure, next edition.... I think that there are two options. Or our English suck or you don't want to understand what we are talking about. We don't care if those were direct sales or not. We have asked penalties because Jardel sold 2 players at their market value carelessly.

@thebestmanagernl said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

Remember that we even went as far as to check it in the system, something which is very rarely done.

That is the problem! It wasn't planned to ask to someone to check it. Indeed on ruleset you wrote to avoid selling player at their value. If it was planned to check those transfers we were sure that those weren't penalties , as a result salvociri would have taken 3 points and in conclusion we would have won.

• Romanian Moderator

I do not understand why you have not played to win at more points difference or make sure you win as you say without taking into account those possible penalties.
    It's hilarious what you say about changing tactics knowing that you will benefit from the penalty that does not exist.
    Let me tell you what the situation was to end this discussion about whether to give up @salvociri or @Marcomarino.

alt text

alt text

Before Stage 20 and 22 @ DON-KING-BOSANO had 4 points over @salvociri and had a home and away match. Theoretically, if he wins home in stage 20, the 10th place was for EMT. Analyzing the situation and hoping for favorable results in round 20 from the other colleagues, EMT decided to give up @salvociri because as I said if DON wins the 10th place he would stay at EMT anyway.
    The results were different and DON did equally at home and lost away.
    Now seeing the results is easy to say what you did then, but at that moment you chose that tactic without taking into account the possible penalties. As proof is the time when penalizations were requested, after the simulation.

alt text

The simulation was at 23:30 Romania time and the request for penalization was at 00:19 Romania time.

In conclusion, please do not keep up with what you would do if you were penalized or not because you did not even ask for those possible penalties until the 20th simulation.

RO MANIA wins the EPIC final on the field without gaining any advantage from anyone, respecting the rules of the competition, winning the 1st place at a 6 points difference, avoiding the 10th place and playing through @Magnuuus us and @leucostin final cup.

We want to thank the organizers and all those involved for a beautiful competition !

• @rebelde-007 said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

Congratulations, I ask you to give up all the important matches in the future ... By the way, do we find someone to translate into English for all frustrated children in MUM MUF? I have been tired for 10 years to still listen to the balls of people with no brain hiding behind the monitors ... It is much easier to judge than to find solutions !!! For all the brain people in the game, down the hat, but for the frustrated ... to see with their mothers for a beer. They will sneak the dear maus and do not forget to wipe your mouth after

I answer you in English so that everyone can understand your rudeness which is very ignoble since you hide behind the Romanian language and prove to be you not having balls, as well as lacking brains.
    You will be frustrated that you failed to win without the help of the organizers.
    I think mum is more useful to you, since she will have to dry your tears

• @leucostin said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

I do not understand why you have not played to win at more points difference or make sure you win as you say without taking into account those possible penalties.
    It's hilarious what you say about changing tactics knowing that you will benefit from the penalty that does not exist.
    Let me tell you what the situation was to end this discussion about whether to give up @salvociri or @Marcomarino.

alt text

alt text

Before Stage 20 and 22 @ DON-KING-BOSANO had 4 points over @salvociri and had a home and away match. Theoretically, if he wins home in stage 20, the 10th place was for EMT. Analyzing the situation and hoping for favorable results in round 20 from the other colleagues, EMT decided to give up @salvociri because as I said if DON wins the 10th place he would stay at EMT anyway.
    The results were different and DON did equally at home and lost away.
    Now seeing the results is easy to say what you did then, but at that moment you chose that tactic without taking into account the possible penalties. As proof is the time when penalizations were requested, after the simulation.

alt text

The simulation was at 23:30 Romania time and the request for penalization was at 00:19 Romania time.

In conclusion, please do not keep up with what you would do if you were penalized or not because you did not even ask for those possible penalties until the 20th simulation.

RO MANIA wins the EPIC final on the field without gaining any advantage from anyone, respecting the rules of the competition, winning the 1st place at a 6 points difference, avoiding the 10th place and playing through @Magnuuus us and @leucostin final cup.

We want to thank the organizers and all those involved for a beautiful competition !

I hope that you are not serious, because if it is so, that means that we have overrated you and that you have to improve your ability in strategy.
    First of all, look at the screen of the penalties (sbrugio85 made it). You can see that it was 20.40 and not after simulation. We noticed immediately the mistakes of jardel.
    As regards strategy, the situation was this, as I wrote yesterday:

• if marcomarino wins, we have lost the battle also with 1 or 2 draws in the away matches.
    • if salvociri wins, we can only win if pretorio will draw away against Don King Bosano. If pretorio loose and the other 2 will draw (for example) we have lost. In that way there was a lot of importance on my match against Don King Bosano.
      Of course bosano had finished training camps but it wasn't simple.
      Well, if we see that jardel makes two distractions selling two players at their market value, obviously we change our strategy and we do a conservative choice, giving to marcomarino 3 points. Why? Because also with penalties, if salvociri had won and I would have lost against bosano, we would have lost the battle also with 200 points of penalty.
      I didn't loose against bosano and salvociri has won the last round. The last place was yours and you have lost the battle, on the ground obviously.

• 0_1563885459876_Penalità EPIC2_LI.jpg

• Romanian Moderator

alt text

What a coincidence ... I also made a print screen at 20:40 on 18/07/2019 with what will post @sbrugio85 today 😱 😱 😱

• 🍿 🍿

• 🍺 🍺 🍺