GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only)

• @giuxeppe87 There are several 'rules' to define a valid or invalid transfer, so that depends on the situation.

Transfers
    a) All transfers between crew mates must happen at 1.3 times the value of the player.
    b) All transfers where a crew mate takes part must have a 7 days interval for the same player.

Date 2nd transfer of player X – date 1st transfer of player X = 7 days. Preparation days are counted as just one day. Time of transfer will not be taken into account, just the day.

| Bought From -| -> |-- Sold To ---| -> Restrictions
    |---- CPU -----| -> |---- CPU -----| -> N/A
    |---- CPU -----| -> |- Opposition -| -> N/A
    |---- CPU -----| -> |- Crew Mate --| -> 7 days
    |- Opposition -| -> |---- CPU -----| -> N/A
    |- Opposition -| -> |- Opposition -| -> N/A
    |- Opposition -| -> |- Crew Mate --| -> 7 days
    |- Crew Mate --| -> |---- CPU -----| -> 7 days
    |- Crew Mate --| -> |- Opposition -| -> 7 days
    |- Crew Mate --| -> |- Crew Mate --| -> 7 days

c) A maximum of 3 transfers are allowed in one direction from one single club to any other single club.
    NB: This limit only applies to transfers made between crew-mates.

• Italian Moderator

I know the table very well. I asked why in all the competitions that take place in the various forums, transfers between members of the same crew, with any formula, are strictly forbidden. All clear, I was in the dark. Thank you

• @keejos_nl

Yes I agree with you, but what about this?
    7.You may not buy and/or sell players for the purposes of artificially giving another manager in your league money, this makes for unfair competition.

I have seen several bans dude this term of OSM. Can I sell a player (following Battlepedia's rules) only for artificially giving money? Or again, can I sell a player (following Battlepedia's rules) injured or disqualified to my crew mate? I only want to understand better this situations because if you say that in the battle that rule isn't valid, I think that everyone will use trasnfers in a better way.

• @pretorio This rule is from OSM terms and has nothing to do with Battlepedia...no one will be punished for a transfer unless it is abused. You can do an report to these two managers but they will not punish... we had a situation like that in the past.

• @pretorio Is it allowed in this round to sell a player to a teammate??????
    I believed that it was forbidden

• @pretorio i haven’t read previous post! Now i understand that sometimes I can do... more or less

• @keejos_nl said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

@giuxeppe87 There are several 'rules' to define a valid or invalid transfer, so that depends on the situation.

Transfers
    a) All transfers between crew mates must happen at 1.3 times the value of the player.
    b) All transfers where a crew mate takes part must have a 7 days interval for the same player.

Date 2nd transfer of player X – date 1st transfer of player X = 7 days. Preparation days are counted as just one day. Time of transfer will not be taken into account, just the day.

| Bought From -| -> |-- Sold To ---| -> Restrictions
    |---- CPU -----| -> |---- CPU -----| -> N/A
    |---- CPU -----| -> |- Opposition -| -> N/A
    |---- CPU -----| -> |- Crew Mate --| -> 7 days
    |- Opposition -| -> |---- CPU -----| -> N/A
    |- Opposition -| -> |- Opposition -| -> N/A
    |- Opposition -| -> |- Crew Mate --| -> 7 days
    |- Crew Mate --| -> |---- CPU -----| -> 7 days
    |- Crew Mate --| -> |- Opposition -| -> 7 days
    |- Crew Mate --| -> |- Crew Mate --| -> 7 days

c) A maximum of 3 transfers are allowed in one direction from one single club to any other single club.
    NB: This limit only applies to transfers made between crew-mates.

At the beginning of this competition you wrote:
    Based on general rules OSM Rules + Battlepedia

0_1550676562331_momentanea.png

Moreover, looking Battlepedia you can read:
    RULES

Article A - All OSM Rules must be followed at all times
    All rules mentioned under the OSM Terms should be followed at all times, with the exception of Rule 8. As Crew battles are a team effort, a slightly broader definition of collusion in these leagues is used, and collusion takes place when one team takes a decision that deliberately damages one Crew in favour of another. The limits are described in later Articles.

As a result you has writen before that "Same goes for intra-crew matches during a battle." but it isn't right because Battlepedia says "with the exception of Rule 8" avoiding in that way this kind of problems.
    But Rule 7 of OSM Rules is valid, as Battlepedia says.

@neverbackdown-2oo9 said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

@pretorio This rule is from OSM terms and has nothing to do with Battlepedia...no one will be punished for a transfer unless it is abused. You can do an report to these two managers but they will not punish... we had a situation like that in the past.

It isn't right that OSM Terms have nothing to do with Battlepedia. You can read that Battlepedia is clear about this talking about General rules with the exception of rule 8.

• 0_1550690567925_f1df854f-2699-44ea-bca8-e1c9d94153d5-image.png

• 0_1550713861745_c6738d8e-5aac-4a16-bf0f-a4910705466d-image.png

• alt text

• 0_1550798084368_38b8e26a-225d-4347-892b-d6aa346c2c07-image.png

• @keejos_nl
    That mean he is your friend he send for his crew and send for us after 30 min you see the pic they are all in the league and still don't send invitation for me OK now I see that's a suck sorry in crew cup the crew who delay send invite penalty with 500points but as he your friend its a shame for your cup damn it

• Portuguese Moderator

@the-young-pharaoh
    Are you still trying ??
    I already told you, I sent everyone at the same time !!
    this is unbelievable, they look like kids ...

• Portuguese Moderator

@the-young-pharaoh
    By the way, I have no friends here !!
    my friends are all in Portugal, and they are not cheaters like yours, who were banished from the battle ...
    goodbye...

• @sluggish19
    You will lose by the lowest managers we have you are not fair a cheater and in terrible from us so you did this f y a...

• Portuguese Moderator

@the-young-pharaoh the organization is already aware of everything, you have no excuse, little friend ...

• @sluggish19
    Yes you are a moderator like him so he cant punish you it's clear huh

• Portuguese Moderator

@the-young-pharaoh It's sad, I'm a Portuguese moderator, I do not know @Keejos_NL , I think it's sad you think so ...
    you do not have arguments, so you come to say barbarities

• @sluggish19 @Keejos_NL
    i need 2 replacement and i send you from yesterday and i told you that i accept 200 penalties why you didnt accept them or send for them are you afraid for thhis degree oh thats hard for me let me teach you how to play just come in private i can teach you more of game now how many days we will wait or is it strong as you a moderator too

• Portuguese Moderator

@the-young-pharaoh

my friend, words of organization... @Keejos_NL

"In that case I assume that both those managers won't be active managing a team in the competition. And they are not allowed to be replaced in the meantime."

your colleagues ( 2 ) were found guilty, for being cheaters, multi accounts!!