GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only)

• The problem I think can be solved simply by updating the rules: It is forbidden to sell players at their market value.
    However, no one was selling at this price and if you really need to sell a player you can do it at 0.9X or 1.1X.

• Agreed. Since this feature wasn't accessible to all, the rules didn't contain any ruling on this feature.
    So here are the updated rules. This also means that use of the direct sales feature is prohibited from THIS MOMENT and that transfers before this update will not be punished with a penalty.

0_1543839493161_3e4816b0-078a-460f-ae67-73e7ad7688e4-image.png

Line up too late: -100 points.
    Line up later than league starting time: Walk-over (you forfeit the competition!)
    Opening the league too late: -100 points.
    Taking the wrong team: -100 points for each team.
    Replacement of an inactive manager during battle: -100 points.

Friendly matches against the opponent: -50 points each.
    Fifth and Sixth Trainings Camp used (TC): -300 points each.
    Line up mistakes in games against own crew: -125 points.
    Direct sales are forbidden and will count as a transfer error.
    Any transfer error: -100 points each.

Transfers between members of the same crew must follow the rules of Battlepedia.
    The purchase of players can be made after the first sales simulation!

• @leucostin said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

The problem I think can be solved simply by updating the rules: It is forbidden to sell players at their market value.
    However, no one was selling at this price and if you really need to sell a player you can do it at 0.9X or 1.1X.

Someone already did.

• @keejos_nl said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

Agreed. Since this feature wasn't accessible to all, the rules didn't contain any ruling on this feature.
    So here are the updated rules. This also means that use of the direct sales feature is prohibited from THIS MOMENT and that transfers before this update will not be punished with a penalty.

0_1543839493161_3e4816b0-078a-460f-ae67-73e7ad7688e4-image.png

Line up too late: -100 points.
    Line up later than league starting time: Walk-over (you forfeit the competition!)
    Opening the league too late: -100 points.
    Taking the wrong team: -100 points for each team.
    Replacement of an inactive manager during battle: -100 points.

Friendly matches against the opponent: -50 points each.
    Fifth and Sixth Trainings Camp used (TC): -300 points each.
    Line up mistakes in games against own crew: -125 points.
    Direct sales are forbidden and will count as a transfer error.
    Any transfer error: -100 points each.

Transfers between members of the same crew must follow the rules of Battlepedia.
    The purchase of players can be made after the first sales simulation!

Thank you.

• Good morning, I wonder if instant sales are released?

• @lemnarumarius said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

@leucostin said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

The problem I think can be solved simply by updating the rules: It is forbidden to sell players at their market value.

Someone already did.

Friend, I know that because your crewmate made 10 direct sales 😄 As I told you before, I would appreciate that you talked about this problem with me, before asking on forum. I see that your crewmate sold before @Keejos_NL update the rules, so I ask organization if really won't be any penalties. 10 direct sales in this moment are an advantage against us. Big? Not so big? I can say that it wasn't an isolated error, it was done accurately to make money immediately (10 transfers are a lot in my opinion), so I ask @Keejos_NL if there will be penalties or not, so we don't waste time anymore talking about this problem and let the battle go on 🙂 Thank you for your attention.

• @daje-santi said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

@lemnarumarius said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

@leucostin said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

Someone already did.

Friend, I know that because your crewmate made 10 direct sales 😄 As I told you before, I would appreciate that you talked about this problem with me, before asking on forum. I see that your crewmate sold before @Keejos_NL update the rules, so I ask organization if really won't be any penalties. 10 direct sales in this moment are an advantage against us. Big? Not so big? I can say that it wasn't an isolated error, it was done accurately to make money immediately (10 transfers are a lot in my opinion), so I ask @Keejos_NL if there will be penalties or not, so we don't waste time anymore talking about this problem and let the battle go on 🙂 Thank you for your attention.

So, you are unhappy because I asked here first or because I didn't asked you before!? 😅

You talking about advantages, c'mon don't be silly! He sold at price 1/1, where you can see the advantage?

And I proposed you to do same and I will not ask about penalties!

My friend, you have so much experience, you know very well that it is impossible to talk about penalties. Penalties for what?! 😂... When my crewmate sold the players wasn't any rules regarding "new features"!

Again, I'm sorry about what he did!

Let's fight "on the pitch" not in the forum!

• *on the

• @lemnarumarius Friend, you say it's not an advantage but so why he sold 10 players? He did it accurately to take an advantage, I can't say if big or less, but surely it wasn't an error. I just ask organization how to going on without wasting time for me and you, it's a new situation so it's right asking for. let's wait for the answer 🙂

• @daje-santi said in GLI presents EPIC! - A massive 5x5 knockout (English Only):

@lemnarumarius Friend, you say it's not an advantage but so why he sold 10 players? He did it accurately to take an advantage, I can't say if big or less, but surely it wasn't an error. I just ask organization how to going on without wasting time for me and you, it's a new situation so it's right asking for. let's wait for the answer 🙂

We already have an answer:

0_1543858169791_Screenshot_20181203_172854.jpg

• @WaterhoenNL hallo vriend, het zal zijn dat je zo vriendelijk bent en ik geef het beeld van jou Groep moet het in de gevechtstafel vertalen, als het niet al te veel moeite vriend is, bedankt en ik hoop het beeld

• @diana-y-griche-0 0_1543945124684_876e9781-5955-43ba-8ec6-7a8338380b3f-image.png

You can also create it yourself next time 😉

• We've got a problem in Match 13A. One member from the Pirate Crew (the manager of Real Sociedad) has made 4 Instant Transfer AFTER the rule was posted on the forum. I've talked with the captain and he doesn't accept the penalty, so I have to post here. Please confirm that this is a -400 penalty for Pirate Crew.
    0_1544018862902_Screenshot_2018-12-05-15-57-34.png
    0_1544018877541_Screenshot_2018-12-05-15-57-41.png

• @rmihai
    I read the first laws well and did not include them
    How can I know that it has become a penalty and I rarely enter the forum
    You can not change in the middle of the grievance of many of the crews who do not know of the change in the forum
    You can calculate irregularities from now if it is done after we know this is justice
    it is all about See

• It's a bit unprofessional to change the rules after the competition started.. I just found out that I have 650 points penalty 😂😂 I laughed at first until I checked on the forum and realized that it's true. You could've changed the rules after the first round was done, but you preferred to create a bit mayhem and changed the rules in the middle of the round. Quite unprofessional I can say! 👋

• @cristi-mcn Or you could check what the appropriate rules are, before (ab)using a brand new feature. 🤦

• alt text

• @keejos_nl I checked the rules when the competition started, I didn't realized that the rules are like weather 😂 😑

• @öziln98
    agrred with you fully agreed

• @öziln98 The rules were done before the update, so when the update came, the rules have been updated, for me it seems quite reasonable.