**Crews Championship - CC 2019/20** (English only)

• the League of the battle of división 4 group A

Dynamis vs Renacimiento del Fénix

has not been created, how much is the penalty for not creating the league at the set time.

• How much is the penalty for not choosing the right club (but same goal)? For example, a player took home side G1 club instead of away side G1 club. @Adilmo-Rocha @Cidadewap25

• Just 1 question about league created. Does it allowed league created before 22:30h to 01:00H (server-Netherland) since we've invitation with 3 preparation day only? Thank you
    alt text

Cc: @Cidadewap25

• @murid-nakal
    I created the league on 22:40 Netherland server time, and we lost one preparation day, too ☹ I think we have to have lucky not to lost days. To eliminate this problemI think the organizers should give a creation time, when all the servers are on 100%. But, this time is so late .. for many person I think it's unwaitable.

• @realmadridorsiika said in **Crews Championship - CC 2019/20** (English only):

@murid-nakal
    I created the league on 22:40 Netherland server time, and we lost one preparation day, too ☹ I think we have to have lucky not to lost days. To eliminate this problemI think the organizers should give a creation time, when all the servers are on 100%. But, this time is so late .. for many person I think it's unwaitable.

For Us it's okay when the problem came from GB error system.

• @dhrubo-ii -100

• @nacho00772 said in **Crews Championship - CC 2019/20** (English only):

the League of the battle of división 4 group A

has not been created, how much is the penalty for not creating the league at the set time.

It is said in the rules that the created has to record the video in the invitations. I ask for a video demostrating that is less than 4 minutes to send the invitations.

I have a video in which you can see that is 4 minutes from the liga has been created to when i recieved the invitations

I request a penalty of -200

I have photos and a video to prove it.

• @nacho00772 said in **Crews Championship - CC 2019/20** (English only):

@nacho00772 said in **Crews Championship - CC 2019/20** (English only):

the League of the battle of división 4 group A

It is said in the rules that the created has to record the video in the invitations. I ask for a video demostrating that is less than 4 minutes to send the invitations.

I have a video in which you can see that is 4 minutes from the liga has been created to when i recieved the invitations

I request a penalty of -200

I have photos and a video to prove it.

Good morning my friend, the group that delays more than 4 minutes to send the invitations to the opponent suffers penalty, and I'm sure you have nothing to prove that you sent to my group first, because that didn't happen ... All the invitations were sent at the same time, and that's what the organization asks for, wins in the game, you have the ability.

• @nacho00772 There is only penalty if there is proof.

• Laws are there to be obeyed

*The invitations must be sent to all at the same time, the group that delay more than 4 minutes sending to the opposing group, will be penalized with -100 points. (I ask you to have an image to prove the delay of sending)

Whoever is the creator of the league try to film the sending of the invitations to possible complaints.

To expedite sending invitations to the opposing group, add the trainers to the Osm friends list*

1_1570538571062_Screenshot_2019-10-08-02-00-37-646_com.miui.videoplayer.png 0_1570538570967_IMG-20191008-WA0013.jpg

The rules state that the sending of invitations must be recorded.
    They have not recorded the sending of the invitations.

The league is created at 01:47 or earlier.
    The invitation arrives at 01:53.

It does not take 6 minutes to send invitations.

I have a video but it won't let me upload it.

• Spanish Moderator

Hi @Cidadewap25

The rule does not say, that the capture of the rivals within the league must be taken out, he says, that they must send the invitations in a time not exceeding 4 minutes, if they do not, it is penalized with -100, the creator must contribute Proof of sending invitations, to avoid future claims

Text:

The invitations must be sent to all at the same time, the group that delay more than 4 minutes sending to the opposing group, will be penalized with -100 points. (I ask you to have an image to prove the delay of sending)

You don't want to sanction because they are from your community or friends?
    Are you looking for excuses not to apply the penalty? Isn't it clear the capture and the video we passed? Do you have anything personal against us? I demand seriousness, the evidence is clear.
    Where is the proof of them? It is benefiting who committed the penalty.

• @lanigj06 Have more respect with me, if I fail to respect you and your crew will be penalized.

• @lanigj06 Their evidence does not show that there are other coaches in the league, just the PM.

Under the Rule, invitations must be sent as long as there are other coaches in the League.

If you look in this same issue, you will see that there has been a penalty for late invitations. The evidence showed that there were other coaches in the league. Your video doesn't show it.

If you slander me, you and your team will be penalized in all competitions organized by me.

• Spanish Moderator

@cidadewap25 Do not threaten me, the fact that you are the organizer does not give you the right to say that you will penalize in all competitions, as if this were a dictatorship, things do not work like this. Where do you say they should be in the league? Where is the capture of the rival? The rule only says that invitations must be sent within 4 minutes, but this works with you.

Rule:

the group that delay more than 4 minutes sending to the opposing group, will be penalized with -100 points. (I ask you to have an image to prove the delay of sending)

Is clear

it's not fair and it's not objective, let's see if we will be treated the same in the same case.
    Regards.

• @lanigj06 I have the right to have respect, and you put my indole to the test. I do not accept that!! if you offend me again you will be penalized yes !!!.

His evidence does not show that he sent the invitations to their team. just shows that the league was created.

what part of the rules don't you understand?

The PM can take hours without sending the invitations to anyone .. There is no advantage .. what he can not send to friends and not send to rival, the rules are explained, just know Read.

If you come up with images that show coaches in the league, the group will be penalized.

Good games.

• @lanigj06 The invitations must be sent to all at the same time, the group that delay more than 4 minutes sending to the opposing group, will be penalized with -100 points. (I ask you to have an image to prove the delay of sending)

And does not distort the original text.

• Spanish Moderator

@cidadewap25 you must be more specific in your rules, to avoid inconvenience, some things were not fulfilled by the rival
    let the tournament continue...

• @lanigj06 said in **Crews Championship - CC 2019/20** (English only):

@cidadewap25 you must be more specific in your rules, to avoid inconvenience, some things were not fulfilled by the rival
    let the tournament continue...

My dear. All right?

The rule is specific to avoid advantage to one crew over another. In the above case, there is no proven advantage. The moderator created the league and then sent the invitation to all coaches at the same time! The rule says that he can not delay sending the invitation, but is aimed at equal opportunity to all coaches, which in this case occurred.

Please consider the case closed and focus only on your battle from now on.

I wish you good luck! 👍🏻

• Community Manager

@Adilmo-Rocha Hi buddy! I have global proposition 👍

I understand that the rule is specific to avoid the advantage of one crew over another, but this provision raises a lot of controversy in my opinion and should be changed, that invitations should be sent within one hour to everyone, in my opinion.
    It doesn't matter if the invitations are to be sent in one minute, five or an hour. The point is that the battle host sends all his players with a scout for the first players. And in my opinion it is and is to be a bonus for the host of the battle, because he spends the coins for starting the league. In the real world it is said that even the walls help the host of the match. At OSM, this is only a conventional matter. So let's do it for the future that it should be sent within an hour, not within 5 minutes. Sometimes there is a problem with the internet and it is really hard to send 10 invitations in 5 minutes! Let's change it, damn it, because it's just a game, people get crazy here for one or two minutes of delay.

• I dont agree Dovco. The host already has the privilege of being able to send his scout first, that doesnt mean that everyone else of that crew should get the same bonus. It can really affect the balance of teams in the early phase of the battle, and because the battle is so short, every match is critical. Last year, a significant amount of crews, including the Polish national team, abused the system and were able to get an unfair advantage. Im happy that with the current rule this gets prevented. It should not be a problem to invite everyone at the same time just after you created the competition. Everyone on the Dutch server can do this without a problem, so I think the global community should be able to do this as well.

Conclusion: In my opinion there is no reason to change this rule again. The rule is clear and it does exactly what it needs to do. I hope many others share the same opinion 😉