WNT 2019/2020 (English only)

• Spanish Moderator

OK.

Good debate, really nice. As they have said, what I see is unpleasant is to indicate that if you don't like it, you leave ... That is very bad, because you don't even give explanations of why.

Initially I would like to know why use 4 CT instead of 3 CT?

And no, I don't expect to be told that it is because it has always been that way, since you had to rely on something to make that decision in the beginning.

Yes, it is true that for some time in competitions such as CC and CCL (OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTS) 4 TCs were used, but we are talking about an old version of the game.
    They allowed 4 TC since being a subscriber user allowed you to use them, but you used 2 TC. That is, when you were paid you had certain privileges or benefits that the game offered you. It wasn't that you paid to use the campus, as in this case, but that it was included among the options that unlocked you.
    This has been in the previous version, we are currently in one that is handled differently in which if the payment of 100 coins must be made to use the 4 TC.

100 coins that can be used to:

• 6 scout players.
    • When you have to create a battle league it costs you 200 coins, in this case you could use them along with this.
    • The sum of the use of 3 TC = 80 coins, does not even reach the cost of using a 4 TC. You could practically cover the campuses of the next battle.
    • 25 friendlies
    • 100 transfer list players.

It is true that the HT that they use using goes more towards tactics than the spending of coins. I consider that the biggest problem is in the spending of coins that the selections have.
    I imagine that the tactic is because there are 40 campuses for 22 dates, almost 2 TC for each date that is played .. Although it is a tool that has the game is not that the game is based on, and I admit that It is an exciting challenge like overcoming that tool that the game offers you to have a greater chance of winning.

There is an argument they mentioned about the champions league, and I have to say that this is not the champions league. The champions is a Clubs tournament, here we are talking about a national team tournament. I think a club tournament can be compared to a team tournament.
    Under this premise, at the time of organizing a tournament, it must be presented to whom the tournament is directed. You cannot handle a group tournament in the same way as a national team tournament.

Why?
    The realities of each country are different. Not all countries have the same purchasing power, in a group you can decide to unite the managers you want for the objectives you have as groups, regardless of nationality and there I think that if I could not spare I know in costs since each group is the one that decides whether or not to spend it based on the managers it owns.
    This tournament is of national teams and not all have many managers, for which some have hundreds of good managers for others it costs them to reach 10 .. And when you have few managers the spending of coins can be excessive and end up depleting the selection.
    Some will say, but it is not our problem that they do not have people, for that they do not participate. Yes, it is true that it is not your problem .. But I think that the organization could do something to integrate these selections, make them grow and participate so that they can acquire enough experience and get a better and more competitive tournament. I'm sure it would be well seen ..
    For example, in the Hispanic community the Copa América was changed to a 4vs4 format to help the rest of the teams that do not have so many managers to compete and gradually integrate new managers ... It will not always be that way, but it is a good way to start, probably in the future return to the format of 5vs5 ..
    I think here the request that is being made is the reduction of training campuses, not that none are used .. The strategy of how to stop a campus and distribute them will still be, only there will be fewer campuses .. If you consider the use of 3, which I consider acceptable, you can also have a very interesting tournament.

What is the disadvantage of reducing the number of campuses to use? Will the selections stop participating? Will the battle strategy completely change?
    On the other hand, if it is maintained, I think that several teams could stop competing ... And I hope that in this we will be aware and collaborate all, it does not benefit anyone.

I hope you can meditate on this a pock and have a little more respect ...
    I know what it is to organize tournaments, I have done a lot, the pressure that can exist on the part of the people but you should always evaluate the pros and cons of the proposal and from that take a decision and indicate why that has been decided .

This is not something new, last year I also touched on this topic to be meditated.

• @kaamek said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

@triarius Neither is Real Madrid, much less the Champions League.

Is that they believe they are FIFA, as far as I knew this is a community.

We seek equal conditions for all, reducing the TC saves valuable coins that can be transformed into better battles, under your logic, no matter if they were 1, 2, 3 or 4 TC, that would not define a battle. In each situation, a strategy should be used. The reduction of TC does not generate advantages or disadvantages for anyone.

• Guys, this has gone too far...

''#LetTheTacticsMakeTheRealDifference''. Total nonsense. I don't understand what you want to achieve? I see everyone is asking for a fair, equal game. It was any different till now, or I missed something? In the past you could use 4 TC's, just like your opponent. This was not equal? There was some disatvantage for you guys from spanish community? No.
    If you don't build your squad very well, if you don't have best tactic solutions, strategy, it won't matter if we will use 1 TC, 3 TC's or 6 TC's.

I know this game requires some money. I would understand if it was about whether to spend 700 - 800 coins or not, but we are talking here about 150 coins. All this for 150 coins! You guys have a smartphone? You know you can watch videos and earn 9 coins per hour? Do this just 5-6 times per day for 3 days and you are good.

You may like it or not, but you can stay or leave. Simple as that. Of course you can create your own tournament with own rules as some of you already suggested. You must understand we can play without you, so no need to repeat 6 times you will leave. Also, you must understand your lives will continue normally without participating in WNT. Whatever will be your decision I wish you good luck.

@Adilmo-Rocha Mate when can we expect the Nations Ranking and group stage draw?

• @menagerbl Totally agree with you, mate!

• what we did, was just to propose an idea; something to be analyzed by the organizers that in the end could have a negative response; but in return we receive disrespects inviting us not to participate if we do not like the 4 campus format; I could accept from young managers who often write without thinking, but a better response is expected from moderators or organizers; nobody can tell a team that does not participate, we are registered and within the tournament; you can be moderators, but you don't own the game; We just wanted to be heard and taken into account, we were hoping to reduce even 3 campuses, all of us who are proposing this idea are enrolled, but we will evaluate together the 16 selections that I decide to make about it, thank you very much

• @florida5 mate, Noone making disrespect from you... You asked, organizers said - no, why need continue discussions? Why need make hash tags? What you are waiting from it? Please stop and play with 4 TC!

• Arabic Moderator

0_1567630033915_46627450-football-badge-logo-template-design-soccer-team-vector-illuatration.jpg

Hello Managers!

The registration period is officially closed. We had 44 teams signed up.

This year we will work in an easier and more practical way. WNT2019/20 will have 32 teams participating

Let’s set up a ranking just for WNT (based on the last 2 editions). Based on this ranking, the top 20 teams will already be participating in the WNT 2019/20. The remaining 24 will play the playoff phase, where the 12 winners will join the 20 already selected.

After that, we will separate the selections in pots and draw the keys.

In addition, it is established:

• Up to 4 training camps per manager are allowed;

Soon we will post new information! Playoff battles start 16/09/

• Spanish Moderator

There are a number of questions which I have the right to ask and the registered managers must surely have the same concern. @hashim-mohamed-club @Adilmo-Rocha @Damiś27

I await your response and do not omit this, since the previous edition was quite questioned for the same.

Greetings.

@robfer15 said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

OK.

Good debate, really nice. As they have said, what I see is unpleasant is to indicate that if you don't like it, you leave ... That is very bad, because you don't even give explanations of why.

Initially I would like to know why use 4 CT instead of 3 CT?

And no, I don't expect to be told that it is because it has always been that way, since you had to rely on something to make that decision in the beginning.

Yes, it is true that for some time in competitions such as CC and CCL (OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTS) 4 TCs were used, but we are talking about an old version of the game.
    They allowed 4 TC since being a subscriber user allowed you to use them, but you used 2 TC. That is, when you were paid you had certain privileges or benefits that the game offered you. It wasn't that you paid to use the campus, as in this case, but that it was included among the options that unlocked you.
    This has been in the previous version, we are currently in one that is handled differently in which if the payment of 100 coins must be made to use the 4 TC.

100 coins that can be used to:

• 6 scout players.
    • When you have to create a battle league it costs you 200 coins, in this case you could use them along with this.
    • The sum of the use of 3 TC = 80 coins, does not even reach the cost of using a 4 TC. You could practically cover the campuses of the next battle.
    • 25 friendlies
    • 100 transfer list players.

It is true that the HT that they use using goes more towards tactics than the spending of coins. I consider that the biggest problem is in the spending of coins that the selections have.
    I imagine that the tactic is because there are 40 campuses for 22 dates, almost 2 TC for each date that is played .. Although it is a tool that has the game is not that the game is based on, and I admit that It is an exciting challenge like overcoming that tool that the game offers you to have a greater chance of winning.

There is an argument they mentioned about the champions league, and I have to say that this is not the champions league. The champions is a Clubs tournament, here we are talking about a national team tournament. I think a club tournament can be compared to a team tournament.
    Under this premise, at the time of organizing a tournament, it must be presented to whom the tournament is directed. You cannot handle a group tournament in the same way as a national team tournament.

Why?
    The realities of each country are different. Not all countries have the same purchasing power, in a group you can decide to unite the managers you want for the objectives you have as groups, regardless of nationality and there I think that if I could not spare I know in costs since each group is the one that decides whether or not to spend it based on the managers it owns.
    This tournament is of national teams and not all have many managers, for which some have hundreds of good managers for others it costs them to reach 10 .. And when you have few managers the spending of coins can be excessive and end up depleting the selection.
    Some will say, but it is not our problem that they do not have people, for that they do not participate. Yes, it is true that it is not your problem .. But I think that the organization could do something to integrate these selections, make them grow and participate so that they can acquire enough experience and get a better and more competitive tournament. I'm sure it would be well seen ..
    For example, in the Hispanic community the Copa América was changed to a 4vs4 format to help the rest of the teams that do not have so many managers to compete and gradually integrate new managers ... It will not always be that way, but it is a good way to start, probably in the future return to the format of 5vs5 ..
    I think here the request that is being made is the reduction of training campuses, not that none are used .. The strategy of how to stop a campus and distribute them will still be, only there will be fewer campuses .. If you consider the use of 3, which I consider acceptable, you can also have a very interesting tournament.

What is the disadvantage of reducing the number of campuses to use? Will the selections stop participating? Will the battle strategy completely change?
    On the other hand, if it is maintained, I think that several teams could stop competing ... And I hope that in this we will be aware and collaborate all, it does not benefit anyone.

I hope you can meditate on this a pock and have a little more respect ...
    I know what it is to organize tournaments, I have done a lot, the pressure that can exist on the part of the people but you should always evaluate the pros and cons of the proposal and from that take a decision and indicate why that has been decided .

This is not something new, last year I also touched on this topic to be meditated.

• @restimat said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

I kinda agree with Serggio roronoa

• TC's are an important strategical and tactical part.

In a battle, personally I love calculating when are the best moments to put a TC/ST and also who should win in an intra-match. I find that TC's + intra-matches are the 2 most important parts concerning the strategy.

Concerning the tactics, they do not avoid being strong tactically, and we already have had soooo many examples of that. For instance, in the battle I'm currently playing, 13 TC's out of 29 have been already countered. That's almost the half. Serggio also gave another example happening right at the moment (5 out of 8 countered). So do you still think that TC's block tactics?

• However, I find it great that everyone can express itself, and that we shouldn't neglect one's opinion, especially if many people share the same. Moreover, I totally understand the Boss Coins concerns.

But I'm afraid this "#LetTheTacticsMakeTheRealDifference" is only an excuse, because TC do not block being tactical at all, it's even an important tactical & strategical part.

Personally, I wish we could play without the scout haha This guy is the real hole for Boss Coins, holy osm 🤣

Good night to everyone.
    I agree with @restimat. 4 TC is strategical in a battle. I think that is a joke when we talk about a world competition with the best players of wich country, and it is saying that those players have no boss coins. 🤔
    Now... Let's see one thing... Everyone that hashtag support are defending that 4 TC is too much because of the BC cost... 4 TS are 180 boss coins right? On a battle we have 22 days and the pre-season... Total: 26 days. 180bc divided by 26 days is equal 7bc per day... Any player can ern this few amount by viewing videos 1 time per day on the oportunity center. So, is this the real problem here!? As @Restimat sayd, we spend much more with the Scout. That is for sure a the big BC haunting. Not the training camps.
    One more thing, sorry for my poor English! 😜
    Good matches for all.

• @robfer15

My dear!

We are not lacking with respect to anyone! Everyone knew the rules before signing up. This was a discussion that should have been addressed before enrollment began.

The option to use 4 training camps in the world team tournament is because it is the best strategic choice for 5vs5 battles.

The point here is that we are talking about the main OSM national team tournament! If your country needs to develop, it must promote regional tournaments for that! Playing WSC is also an option! Here we are talking about World Cup!

I know many who earn coins just by doing chores and logging in regularly to watch videos and earn their resources!

I would like this discussion to stop here. If action is taken, we will communicate!

Thanks!

• Arabic Moderator

Hello managers !

But why not see these objections and Discussions in previous editions?

Why do teams that failed in previous versions want to change the rule in this edition?

They are looking to change the rule so that they can see if luck will stand by them or not.

• 0_1567630033915_46627450-football-badge-logo-template-design-soccer-team-vector-illuatration.jpg

Hello managers!

The Organization has decided to open a vote among those responsible for the national teams. You have to say your choice between 3 or 4 TC's following the model:

Selection: Selection Name
    Vote: 3 or 4 TC’s

Voting goes to the last person responsible to vote.

1 - Libya - @hashim-mohamed-club
    2 - Chile - @catupecu_machu
    3 - Colombia - @Lanigj06
    4 - Venezuela - @Anthony-Da-Mata
    5 - Argentina - @Profezor
    6 - Uruguay - @Uruguay_2012
    7 - The Netherlands @Christiano-Mengelaldo
    8 - Bolivia - @florida5
    9 - France - @Stephane13270 @serggio-roronoa@the-special-oz
    10 - Costa Rica - @georges-baptiste
    11 - Egypt - @boskovice
    12 - Poland - @Stefan-Joptwojmać @Łukasz-Kowalski
    13 - Perú - @Robin-ALeXander
    14 - Paraguay - @HUGATO07
    15 - Ecuador - @el-nene-2000
    16 - Algerie - @SiiR-Taki
    17 - Morocco - @semlali-semlali
    18 - Honduras - @Dennis-Araujo
    19 - Russia - @reaktorr
    20 - El Salvador - @Zecoxp
    21 - Palestine - @Moh-Ismael-Moh
    22 - Belarus - @Астрахан
    23 - Brazil - @leandro-cabo-frio
    24 - Saudi Arabia - @Alnomesi
    25 - Panama - @FREDERICK-MIKE
    26 - India - @Paniyath
    27 - Spain - @carlosastiz
    28 - TURKEY - @CnytAkn
    29 - Portugal - @RuiSilenoz
    30 - Serbia - @MenagerBL
    31 - Hungary - @TusA18
    32 - México - @Ricardo-Landa
    33 - Indonesia - @Arthur-sansuwanto @Vladimir-Granat
    34 - Sudan - @عوض-دنقل
    35 - Azerbaijan - @Sabit-Mamedov
    36 - Romania - @leucostin @Andrei_jardel
    37 - Slovakia - @Sir-Varga-Sándor
    38 - Croatia - @IvanAndal
    39 - Moldova - @andresoke
    40 - UAE @TaysoRetO @wld-zayid
    ‏41 - Iran - @amir-h-b-80
    42 - Italy - @giuxeppe87
    43 - Lebanon - @محمد-المحمد_11
    44 - Switzerland - @TapasFCB @xavier-me

👍🏻

• Spanish Moderator

3 TC’s 🇨🇴

• 3 TC’s 🇵🇾

• 3 TC’s🇻🇪

• @adilmo-rocha
    Can you explain to us what is 4TC’s and 3 ?

• @wld-zayid said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

Can you explain to us what is 4TC’s and 3 ?

Training camps!

• 3TC’s 🇦🇪