• I am with the real society in 2 and I have 2000 points, my goal is the 7th place. The athletic Bilbao goal with 7 is in 5 and has more points than I do. How is it possible?

• English Moderator

@Mr.Diogo-Ferreira said in Points:

I am with the real society in 2 and I have 2000 points, my goal is the 7th place. The athletic Bilbao goal with 7 is in 5 and has more points than I do. How is it possible?

Good evening Mr. Ferreira . :relaxed:

Let's see now my friend.
    You are saying that you are managing a G7 team (Real Sociedad ) and you have reached Position #2 on the League's Standings . And the other manager is also managing a G7 team ( Athletic Bilbao ) and is in Position #5.

I had to take a close look at your Spanish league. By the way, you have been playing this game since 2008, thank you for that . Now let's see what is the situation here:

alt text

alt text

First of all Mr. Bilbao, let's call him this way , is at Position #4 as we speak not #5. And your manager points are a bit different from the ones you have stated on your post.

Therefore - Possible reasons - answers for your question :

1. Maybe you took a quick look at your manager points before your server's simulation was 100% complete and you saw the points of your previous round there.

2. Maybe you were eliminated from the Cup matches ? Or the manager of Athletic Bilbao has played in more Cup rounds than you did and has won ?

3. Furthermore an experienced manager like yourself should know that if this specific manager had happened to face and beat more higher goaled teams than you have done so far , that also could explain your "small" difference in manager points.

You have right now 1888 MPs and he has 2059 MPs, that is a difference of just 171 MPs .

So, which of the above do you believe answers to your question my friend ? :thinking:

• @SUPERNOVA-8
    I do not think any of the items is a fair matter. I in confrontation with teams like real madrid barcelona or valencia won as well as in direct confrontation with the atletico bilbau, in the taca I reached the final socks I think. I find it incredibly unfair that I with 5 places above the goal has fewer points than one with only 3 places above the goal. It is for this kind of things that I think I will change game, this game due to details like this turns out to become amateur. Is there nothing to be done to expose this situation and change it?

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.