topic authorized by the CM. @Dovco_HandF English Only!
We present to all tournament: World Sub-Cup. This tournament will give rise to a series of selections that have with them an Under-21 selection base.
• 16 selections, forming 4 groups with 4 selections each;
• Each win will result in 3 points in the classification table, while the loss will result in 0 points;
• A total of 3 battles will be played in each group;
• The first two selections of each group are classified (taking into account that if it is tied in number of points, it will advance the one that contains more balance in points battles);
• Quarter finals between 8 selections.
• Saudi Arabia
• All Battlepedia rules are included;
• Use of 2 Training Camp and 6 Secret Training. If we have more than 2 TC used, each extra stage will result in a score of -250 penalty points;
• Friendly matches only among members of the same crew. In such cases, there is no penalty for players out of position. Friendly matches against the opponent cost - 100 points each.
• Transfers between members of the same crew must follow the rules of Battlepedia.
• The purchase of players can be made after the first sales simulation! Transfers made before that cost - 50 points each.
• Instant sales are prohibited, each sold player will sew -50 points. Players sold at his Real Price is also prohibited (costs 50, and is sold for 50)
• All managers can participate, whether experienced or inexperienced. The chosen manager can not have played any championship for his selection (WNT, EURO, WSC, COPA AMÉRICA. Exception: who played WSC last year and the manager still has less than 650 games in the main account, he still can play WSC). We want to give opportunity to new coaches who have never played tournaments for their country.
• A maximum of 2 experienced managers (the 3 below 650 games in the main account on the opening date of the topic. 26th May 2019) should be in alignment. To the remaining 3, they will have to be inexperienced
(Below 650 games in the main account) in the alignment. So we would actually give new managers more chances.
• The coach must have more than 50 games in his or her main account
Inscriptions period: 26/May/2019 until 10/June/2019.
Start date: 24/June/2019.