@snarkybynature1 Hi, mate..
I'm trying to help you based on my limited experienced..
- For me, there's no single tactic or formation superior to the others.
- It depends on your team as well as your opponent.
- You can use your spy and get information about your opponent.
- Yes. If your team better (worse) than your opponent, then you can try a more offensive (defensive) tactic /formation. You should know also that home team has a slight advantage than the away team.
- It depends on your priority. Capacity for higher income, Pitch for more home advantage, and Training for faster training progression.
- When you put your money on savings, you will get interest at the end of the day (after simulation). That makes your finances grow.
- You can read it here. https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/76/tactics-requests/1922
I know you will become a good manager. Good luck with your career, mate..