I just want 2018 will be better than 2017 for everyone.
Have a blessed Happy New Year, all my dear OSM friends..
Posts made by Hansinho
RE: Re: Can we pls end the last minute Training Camp option?
@tc-game_nl , Hi mate..
I can really understand what your concern my friend.. cause sometimes I feel the same as well.. But I have to say, @King_Jamiu_10 is right. It's no different at all no matter how long the timer set before the match. Your opponent still can do it just before the time limit. And you have to keep monitoring until that time, right?
About weak and unfair, I believe it's about the rules. For me, as long as every managers have the same opportunities, then you can not call it unfair..
Good luck with your career, mate.. Peace
RE: Beginner Tips needed
@snarkybynature1 Hi, mate..
I'm trying to help you based on my limited experienced..
- For me, there's no single tactic or formation superior to the others.
- It depends on your team as well as your opponent.
- You can use your spy and get information about your opponent.
- Yes. If your team better (worse) than your opponent, then you can try a more offensive (defensive) tactic /formation. You should know also that home team has a slight advantage than the away team.
- It depends on your priority. Capacity for higher income, Pitch for more home advantage, and Training for faster training progression.
- When you put your money on savings, you will get interest at the end of the day (after simulation). That makes your finances grow.
- You can read it here. https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/76/tactics-requests/1922
I know you will become a good manager. Good luck with your career, mate..
RE: Fitness and boss coins
@Mr.C-Wilkinson , Hi mate..
Maybe I can add an info to @King_Jamiu_10 said..
As far as I know, at the end of the season, with no advanced tools, you will earn 1 BC for every 40 MPts you got. For example, if you finished your league with 1000 MPts, then you will get 25 BC...
RE: Game Updates
I want to say, I'm a newbie, compared to the three of you. So with all my respect to all of you, please allow me to share my opinions..
To be honest, I really think the new Mpts system is far more fair than the old one. And I agree it gives fairer chances to everyone to be the best. We don't want to see a manager who has far Mpts ahead to everyone, and inactive for years, but still has the crown, right? I think that's an insult to the game itself even more..
In the other hand, I also agree that the 'old' managers should be appreciated. Yes, it's nice to have that info. They deserve to know how many Mpts they have achieved. In fact, it's been there, in the trophy cabinet. Only we have to calculate it by ourselves. I guess you guys meant is a list of all managers..
For the purpose of the issue, I agree with you all. I would like to make a little addition here. I'm not sure if the list of all managers would be matters now. So, maybe we can have the big 5 or top 10. Maybe like a list of 'hall of fame' or whatever you named it, to show some respect to the 'old' managers. And who knows the one(s) in that list still exist in the top world ranking..
Thank you, all. Hope this game becomes better and better. Peace..