OSM: The game

Talk OSM: Tactics, Training Camps, Crews and tell us your suggestions. ENGLISH ONLY!

2.4k Topics 20.1k Posts
  • Divulgue sua liga aqui

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, welcome.
    Please remember that this forum is English only.
    If you want to join the conversation in your own language, you can join your country's group and disscuss things in your own language.

Check this to see how: known-bugs

• haloo indonesia manager ..............

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hello mate,
    you should post only in English in here , otherwise no one can understand you or you can use your language forums to make your posts.

• Campeonato Uruguaio

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Rafinha-Bravo Hi, welcome.
    If you want to join the conversation in your own language, you can join your country's group and disscuss things in your own language.

• O melhor esquema.

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, welcome.

• OLD

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    1k Views

@timeenennaam_NL said in OLD:

@SUPERNOVA-8
    Guess you're not an old skool member if you don't know those managers

Oh I'm old alright buddy but around OSM I suppose I'm just an infant compared to the rest of experienced managers. Ahaha.
    I'm a fanatic member of OSM since April of 2014. 😉

@ Alaadin
    So forgive me my friend but I've never had the pleasure of meeting these gentlemen before. 😊
    Are they still here playing our game?

• Recuperar equipa

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hello mate,
    you should post only in English if you want to understand you or you can use your language forums and post there.

• Player of the season feature

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Invite japanese league

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Videos-TopsyCuriosidades
    Hello mate and welcome to the OSM forums.☺
    Could you please try once again and post your question at the right topic? We've got a topic specially for such league recruiting matters.😉
    https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/75/league-recruits/17
    Thank you in advance . :handshake_tone2:

• [Crews] What do you think about the Crews?

7 Votes
    21 Posts
    3k Views

Anybody else have anything to say? ❔

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@medo14101 Please use te above topic for your tactic request.

• كيف تفوز على فريق صعب

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hello mate,
    you should post only in English in here , otherwise no one can understand you or you can use your language forums to make your posts.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@صلاح-ابوتريكة Hello my friend and welcome to the new forums.☺

I believe you made this post in here by mistake. I saw on your profile that you have found and joined your own Arabic Group and forum. But this is the English forum and we cannot understand your language.
    So please try again but this time only in English language. Or use your own Arabic forum for your posts.

Thank you for your understanding and enjoy your gaming time. :handshake_tone1:

• 2 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views

Sorry guys! I'll close this topic.

Battlepedia was a set of rules for an official event - CCL!

There was a reason why we didn't passed Battlepedia post to these new forums!

Since we moved to OSM 3.0, CCL was cancelled because major adjustments were needed and it would be a wasted effort, because we've plans to make changes on Crew world.

I know that a lot of crews still play friendlies according battlepedia, but EVERY single friendly battle should be played under rules accorded by both captains. We as staff will always analyse those leagues as normal ones, so... don't ask us to make judgements about any kind of rules violation. Friendly battles are just that, friendly competitions where friendly banter/competition should prevail.

• What's your teams' current strongest lineups?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • New Achievements

1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views

Hmmmm interesting!
    My proposals:

Complete a full league (season) without loosing a single game. Win 10 away matches in sequence Have your team suffered less than 5 goals in a league (season) Complete a full league without using training camp (valid for public and NOT private leagues where moderators may set a league without training camps) Have the most rated player in a league (at the end of a season)
  • watch the matches

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views

@Antoine-5 said in watch the matches:

make us watch the matches so we know how really the players play

Hello Antoine and welcome to the new OSM forums. ☺

I'm very happy to inform you that we already have this feature applied on the OSM's Apps and in the near future we expect to be implemented on the web version of the game as well.
    If you could please use the following link you can learn more about it: https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/258/match-experience-on-android?page=1

Thank you for visiting our forums & enjoy your gaming time. 😉

• Salut

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@FC-Barcelona2 Hi, welcome.

• ana ahlawe waftkr1

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hello mate,
    you should post only in English in here or use your language forums for your posts.

• Hile Varrrrr

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Vatan1905Kaptu Hello mate and welcome to the English forum. ☺

I believe you were confused and posted here accidentaly cause I could see from your forum profile that you have already joined your Turkish Language Group and forum. Good for you. :ok_hand_tone1:
    However, in here we can use only English , in order to be able to understand each other. 😉

Thank you very much and Enjoy your gaming time on OSM ! :thumbsup_tone1:

• write news

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views

@TheTransporter_NL said in write news:

https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.nl/topic/2082/how-do-i-write-a-newspaper-article

Read this topic.

@ru1994 said in write news:

thank so much friend

I thank you both for your posts ☺ and I suppose we can close this topic now. :thumbsup_tone1: