CONCACAF Gold Cup 2017

• alt text
    The 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup is the 14th edition of the CONCACAF Gold Cup, the biennial international men's football championship of the North, Central American and Caribbean region organized by CONCACAF, and 24th CONCACAF regional championship overall. According to the FIFA International Match Calendar, the tournament is being played between July 7–26, 2017. It is hosted by the United States.

The winners of this tournament will play against the winners of the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup in the 2019 CONCACAF Cup, a one-match play-off to determine CONCACAF's qualifier for the 2021 FIFA Confederations Cup. If the same team wins both the 2017 and 2019 Gold Cups, it automatically qualifies for the Confederations Cup.

I think Mexico will win again :smile: your predictions?

• Gold Cup 2017 star players:
    Joel Campbell :flag_cr: Arsenal
    Bryan Oviedo :flag_cr: Sunderland
    Bryan Ruiz :flag_cr: Sporting CP
    Brad Guzan :flag_us: Atlanta United
    Jose Corona :flag_mx: Cruz Azul

No Pulisic, No Chicharito, No Ochoa

This is all i know :sweat_smile:

• The only match I watched so far(because the time shift)was USA vs Panama. USA didn´t played like they have to for winning the tournament so I think Mexico will win the tournament. Although they don´t have their best squad there but it is still far better than some team´s.However I am waiting for good matches and good teams. I am sad that aren´t here stars like Ochoa, Chicharito, Pulisic and other stars from Mexico.

• @Sir-Varga-Sándor yes, maybe many stars can't play at Gold Cup bcause they should play with their club. Mexico will win the tournament but i'm still waiting for some surprise from other country especially from Carribian Islands. :ok_hand:

• Grup A
    alt text

Grup B
    alt text

Grup C
    alt text

Ranking of third-placed teams
    alt text

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.