We present to you all a new tournament: World Sub-Cup. This tournament will give rise to a series of selections that have with them an Under-21 selection base.
- 16 selections, forming 4 groups with 4 selections each;
- Each win will result in 3 points in the classification table, while the loss will result in 0 points;
- A total of 3 battles will be played in each group;
- The first two selections of each group are classified (taking into account that if it is tied in number of points, it will advance the one that contains more balance in points battles);
- Quarter finals between 8 selections.
- All Battlepedia rules are included;
- Use of 4 Training Camp and 6 Secret Training. If we have more than 4 TC used, each extra stage will result in a score of -250 penalty points;
- All managers can participate, whether experienced or inexperienced. Only, this manager should NEVER have participated in official competitions for his selection (like WNT, for example);
- A maximum of 2 experienced managers (Above to 400 games in the main account) should be in alignment. To the remaining 3, they will have to be inexperienced (Below 400 games in the main account) in the alignment. So we would actually give new managers more chances.
- Inscriptions period: 11/November/2017 until 23/November/2017.
- Start date: 27/November/2017.
Follow this model:
For any questions, please contact any of us.