My players's fit gonna 0 in traning.even after that their fit is zero!

• My players's fit gonna 0 in traning.even after that their fit is zero!Please fit it!

• English Moderator

Hi, welcome.

Please fill in the complete bug template from the please read important topic including some screens.

• What? I dont understand!

• English Moderator

@Parsa-Sotoudeh99 I need the bug template in order to proceed.
    you can find it here important-info-please-read

• All slots ..anytime.. iphone and ipad full screen
    Hi . I play with ios. When my players time over on training,their fit gonna zero!! Why? For example: i get dybala in forward and the fit is 0! Then i replace him with zelatan,and then come dybala instead zelatan, dybala's fit gonna full! If i come out of game and then open it again,dybala's fit is 0! What should i do? ios doesnt get issue. So what is the problem??

• @Parsa-Sotoudeh99 The STAFF need on this form fill the bugs

All bugs should be reported using the following basic guidelines.

Login: (Login of the user with the bug)
    Account: (Slot1, Slot2, Slot3, Slot4)
    League number: (not manadatory if you don't know how to find it)
    Date & Time of the bug: (This should be as accurate as possible, for developers to check error logs)
    Platform: (Website PC/Mobile, Facebook, Android App, iPhone App, iPad App) ***
    Screenshots: (Full screen - URL and time should be presented)
    Bug step-by-step Description: (The ideal is that you describe all the steps you do to reproduce the error)

***For bugs related with the full website and Facebook versions, please add:
    Browser:

***For bugs related with the Android App and iOS App versions, please add:
    App Version:
    Brand/type device:
    OS version:

• @Hespera All slots ..anytime.. iphone and ipad full screen
    Hi . I play with ios. When my players time over on training,their fit gonna zero!! Why? For example: i get dybala in forward and the fit is 0! Then i replace him with zelatan,and then come dybala instead zelatan, dybala's fit gonna full! If i come out of game and then open it again,dybala's fit is 0! What should i do? ios doesnt get issue. So what is the problem?? version 4.1.7 - apple iOS 10.2.
    Is it enough?

• English Moderator

@Parsa-Sotoudeh99 No, lirind has posted the template.
    I need you to fill that in and screenshots are also needed.

• @Hespera i create new acc but problem doesnt solve!!!0_1484494732407_IMG_4368.PNG (ROMERO)

• English Moderator

Please fill this in: Login: (Login of the user with the bug)
    Account: (Slot1, Slot2, Slot3, Slot4)
    League number: (not manadatory if you don't know how to find it)
    Date & Time of the bug: (This should be as accurate as possible, for developers to check error logs)
    Platform: (Website PC/Mobile, Facebook, Android App, iPhone App, iPad App) ***
    Screenshots: (Full screen - URL and time should be presented)
    Bug step-by-step Description: (The ideal is that you describe all the steps you do to reproduce the error)

***For bugs related with the full website and Facebook versions, please add:
    Browser:

***For bugs related with the Android App and iOS App versions, please add:
    App Version:
    Brand/type device:
    OS version:

Also I would like to see a screen of training before and after

• This post is deleted!
  • English Moderator

This post is deleted!

• @Hespera
    Login:parsa std11
    Acc: slot1
    Date&time:always
    Platform:iphone app
    Describe: when i train k player,he's fit gonna zero.even trainig complete,fit is zero ..but traing is finish,i took him in lineup.fit is zero yet. Then replace another player,az his fit gonna full on roster. But if i come out off game then come in,fit gonna zero .
    Newest version
    Iphone61_1484499907770_IMG_4372.PNG 0_1484499907746_IMG_4371.PNG (RASHFORD)

• English Moderator

This has been reported, now we will have to wait till it's fixed.

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.