Forum Moderators Wanted
SpecialOne last edited by SpecialOne
- - - - - English speaking Support team is recruiting - - - - -
- Are you a native English speaker, or do you have a really good English level (and there's no support team on your native language)?
- Are you an active forumer?
- Do you like to help others?
- Are you responsible?
- Would you like to know OSM from the inside?
Then please send your application to email@example.com stating on the subject: Application to Forum Moderator
(A filter will be applied to send an automatic reply, based on the subject, so all applications that doesn't have correct subject will be discarded)
- Send your application until 23:59h (GMT) Sunday 5th March;
- Include your manager name
- Real name
- How many times you log on OSM forums on a daily basis and how much time you spend on them
- Write a small text explaining why you want to be a forum moderator and talk a bit about yourself, mainly qualities that will qualify you as a good choice
Misael777 last edited by
Ok, I agree with the proposal I'll send my request soon Thanks
i want do this please
Anirban Bora last edited by
@SpecialOne I'm interested!
I'm also interested. I'll send my application soon.
SpecialOne last edited by
Applications are closed.
We'll start answering today.
If you didn't apply because you didn't noticed this topic and you think that you fulfil the criteria and wish to join the team, just send your application and we may take a look at it and include you on the list...