Licensed Club Badges

• Hey fellas, can anyone tell me why none of the clubs in the leagues I am in (Premier League, Bundesliga) have proper badges?

I have an iPhone 6.

My friends do have licensed Bundesliga bages (Android and iPhone 7). Can it be because of my phone?

Thank you!

• Hey, Robbie.

The badges are not with Premier League due to licensing. To my knowledge, the Dutch, Italian and German leagues all have licensed club badges, however, I am not 100% percent sure if there are more than that. It may be due to you needing a new update on your phone for the OSM app. Other than that, I don't think your phone is the problem.

I hope this helped you if you have any other questions etc. just private message me or reply to this.

I hope you can sort this issue out soon!

• @neii-lennon

Thank you for your answer!
    I check 1-2 times a day if there is a new OSM update where the licensed badges are shown to me too. Unfortunately there is no new update, and I don't know what to do.

Does anyone have another idea what I can do to get the licensed badges?

Thank you.

• English Moderator

@robbiemb
    Hi, there is nothing you can do to get licensed badges. OSM is responsible for acquiring licensed badges not managers.
    Also as at now, teams in England and Germany 1st division do not have licensed badges yet.

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.