manager points per game
scarle4 last edited by
I've noticed that manager points are well depending on the number of teams participating in a league. The more the number of the teams , the less the manager points you get per game. The less the number of the teams the more the manager points you get per game. Am I correct?
As far as I know, manager points per game depend on two things:
- the outcome (win, lose, draw); and
- whether your opponent was AI or human
However, your total manager points for the season are a mixture of three things:
- your manager points per game accumulated in each match;
- your current standing, compared to your club's goal; and
- your progression in the Cup, if there is.
The number of teams in the league does not factor in.
All of this is MHO.