Players who take penalties picked by the players?

• Dutch Users

This evening I lost a cup game because one of my players missed a penalty.
    I would never let that player take a penalty if I could pick the players myself.

Is there any possibility when you are playing a cup game you can select the players who can take a penalty if the score is still equal after 120 minutes by yourself instead of randomly by the computer?
    That would be great in my opinion.

• English Users

@pluisje557_NL Hi mate, dont worry about who takes the penalty, it is not in our hands it's in the game engine. My penalty taker is always a forward who has the highest attack. In one match he may score but in the next he may not. Its like in reality, a player may score or may not. Never listen to tht pundit. My penalty taker has always been rashford or greenwood( or someone else if i dont have one of them). They have failed me but i always use them and i have seen tht it doesn't matter if they miss in one match becoz they always score in another. Just keep faith in your midfielder or your forward( whoever u use for penalty). Its ok tht your player missed in this match. REMEMBER: its like in real life, he may score or he may not. Keep faith( especially if its a forward with the highest attack and if he is your favourite).✌✌ cheers.😊

• English Users

Robin Van Persie, The former Arsenal, current Manchester United man Robin van Persie is expertly efficient in terms of chance conversion. Simply stated, the Dutchman is classy enough to finish a number of his chances.
    So it is now wonder that van Persie is quality during penalty situations.The Red Devil activates his sublime left-foot for penalties aimed for the bottom corner on many occasions. shareit download vidmate download vidmate for pc