cheating

• Hello,

I know that cheating is not discussed in the forum. I just need an explanation and a reason to keep playing this game.
    For the last two seasons I kept seeing cheaters in my leagues. But they were “common sense cheaters” as they stopped at some point because, probably, they just wanted a head start.
    An user in my league is selling players at exactly +150% their value. Some of them even at the same time. And I am not talking about 1 or 2 transfers.
    I reported this user 15 days ago for cheating. No result. I reported him again a week later. Still no result.
    In the meantime we played against each other. Needless to say, I lost.
    Seeing that cheating is not punished, another user appeared in my league selling players after the same recipe...exactly +150% the payer value, some of them in the same time.
    I suspected it’s the same user with 2 accounts judging by the MO. Now they made a transfer between them so it’s clear. The transfer is at the player value.
    I know you have to wait 72h for your activated report to be handled. I waited 15 days.
    I mean you just have to look once at the transfer list to see that there is a pattern and something is fishy.
    This game should be relaxing and fun, and the game itself is, but lately it only brings frustration. I will probably end up quitting the game.
    I am sorry if my post sounds a bit harsh. I know the MODs are doing this for free on their own free time but, please, put yourself in my shoes.
    How do I know if my report, filed 15 days ago, was handled and what was the result? Since the suspected cheater was not punished, shall I presume that he was found ‘not guilty’?
    Thank you!

• I just checked and both users suspected for cheating are gone now. I believe the matter is solved. Thank you!

• English Moderator

Hi, welcome.

Great then it's time to close this one please use the support email EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com.
    The forum moderators are for the forums only and as you know it will never be discussed at the forums.

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.