superbe jeu c'est quand meme incroyable

• Venez parler de ce jeu

• @Joel-Pouillaude-62 Hi, welcome to forums.
    This forum is English only, use your language forums for your posts. Logout from the forums and login again to see your community's forum.

French forums: https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/category/36/french-forums

:thumbsup:

• ON s'en fout on est français et alors ?

• English Moderator

@Joel-Pouillaude-62
    Good evening Joel and welcome to the OSM game & World Forum . :)

Firstly I wanted to thank you for your kind post , and it was your first one too my friend. I am very glad that you liked this football site and I'm wishing you all the best for your new football adventures on OSM ! :v_tone2:
    But I must also inform you about two things:

• In here we must all use the same language , since it is the World forum, in order to understand each other and communicate properly.
    • If you do not know how to use English then no problem Joel , you can find and join your own Group of language and post on the French Community's Forum. Using of course your beautiful mother language. :ok_hand_tone2:
      All you have to do is to log out once from your forum page and loggin right back . This way you will see the Frech forum is added automatically on your personal forum menu. :wink:

Now, if you still want to post in here (but in English this time) then open a new topic and let us know what exactly you would like to talk about the OSM game . (?) :)

Thank you once again Joel ! :handshake_tone2:

• English Moderator

@phoenixaure
    Good evening to you too my dear Aure. :)

You are not a new player on this football game . You are an OSM manager since July of 2013. :thumbsup_tone2:
    But nobody said anything bad about you being a French my friend. And our mate Levi (@Levi_Rios) was only trying to help you guys out , to find your own forum and for you to feel free to use your French language .
    Furthermore, I could see from your forum profile that you have already found the French forum.
    While our mate Joel was probably in need of a helping hand. I hope you will underdstand my words.

Thank you for your visit and best of luck to your future adventures too Aure ! :fingers_crossed_tone2:

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.