Claim doesn works

• I did a claim against a another manager because he play dirty with the transfer...the sistem told me to wait an email to confirm my claim But I never received this email...how can I do?

• @kingab3 said in Claim doesn works:

I did a claim against a another manager because he play dirty with the transfer...the sistem told me to wait an email to confirm my claim But I never received this email...how can I do?

• English Moderator

Hi, welcome.
    Are you sure that you have set email?
    Because if it's not set then it's difficult to sent an email :wink:
    Also you have to check spam filter, sometimes the mails end up there.

• @Hespera thank you for your advice but The first thing that I do was check the email in all the folders and my email account is set...one friend of mine did a claim and he has had the same problem...so please if someone can resolve this problem it would be perfect

• English Moderator

@kingab3 Could you please try to change email to gmail, because some email providers are blocking those mails and gmail should work fine.

• @Hespera thank you...actually I have hotmail...I would ask if is possible to take my consideration as a suggestion for an upgrade of the game...regarding the object of the claim I undestand that the tranfer of the players at the double price after have been taken is allowed but I would like that the moderator take in consideration some changing for this point of the game because this type of strategy ruin the beauty of the game

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.