Help!

• Hi i'm new to OSM and i'm wandering should i trust this game, i need to know if the players i put on line-up are identical as real football players, e.g I play with Iniesta on left side bcz he is a left midfielder, does his performance fall down if i put him on right side? If you know what i mean can you please explain me how does this game work, just yesterday i downloaded the app on my phone and watched my match against Bilbao with comentators and there was a chance when Pique had 2 chances in a row, how did pique have two chances when i put the defensive line tactics to 'defend deep' that had me wonder about this game. If someone could explain a little bit how this game works could be appreciated :)

• You need to try out, put the players normally, but if you see it get bad ratings change them from side. About a defender in attack it's normal, defenders also score goals in real world, and if it's from a corner either normal.

• English Moderator

@ofmbetaa
    Hello mate,
    the position of a player, left/right, doesn't have any affect on this game...only the ratings of a player...but as the friend above said, you should see yourself if a player performs better and on which side...as for your example, maybe you played "defend deep" but that doesn't mean that a player doesn't go to the opposite side and try to make a goal, let's say with his head....you must see all of your tactics and see how your team performs...

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.