No manager points

• I have just completed two seasons. One was yesterday and I haven't seen my manager points. Why is this always happening? Everyday I keep getting updates from playstore but nothing actually updates. Glitches everywhere. This game is starting to annoy me. Why do I always have issues with manager points? Please I need my manager points!!!!

• English Moderator

@Louis-Van-Gaal75 Hi, welcome.
    If I'll go to your profile then I see the time 2.00 instead of a date, which means league has finished in the night and manager ranking is always updated at midnight.
    So I'll expect that it will be adjusted at tonights midnight simulation.

• I haven't seen any yet. I have completed the Sudanese league and the Angolan league. The Sudanese league's slot 3 days ago, the Angolan league's slot cleared yesterday and yet I haven't claimed my manager points. Will as well quit playing the game if I don't get any cos I'm tired of this nonsense

• English Moderator

@Louis-Van-Gaal75 Well my gues is that you are looking at the wrong slots,
    Boths have finished on different slots, one on slot 4 and the other on slot 2.

Saying the last part of the message here doesn't make any sense, since that's your own choice if you would do that.

• Yeah you're right. Slot 2 and slot 4. So when will I get them?

• This post is deleted!
  • English Moderator

You already did received the manager points, so there's nothing more that can be done here.

For next time if you claim such thing take a full screen through website before midnight simulation and one the next day.

I also want to remind you to check this topic common-questions on how manager ranking works those days.

Now it's time to close this topic.

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.