Achievement: Cup Boss

• Greetings,

I believe that i already won enough Cup competitions to fulfilled the Cup Boss achievement requirements about a month ago. However, the requirement bar is still stagnant at 2/3. Hope you guys can do something about it.

Thank you for your attention and your cooperation is much appreciated.

p/s: Out of topic. Previously i can't login into the forum since the day i started playing the game, resulting that i can't post/reply/report anything all. Out of desperation, i sent private messages via in-game to both Hespera and SpecialOne a couple of months ago. Hespera replied me by trying to clear the browser cache and also by changing the browser but yet i didn't work. Today, somehow i managed to login into the forum without doing anything at all. Hope my information might help you in any way. Thanks again.

• administrators

@arsay-whinger-iq Fixed! Deleted also your account (and all the others that were created while you couldn't access forum) so a new one can be created with the exact same name as your OSM account on your next login!

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.