Regarding crew update

• First of all let me say this, I loved the new crew update on App... Hands downs the best update. 👍

I have two questions:

1. New crew update max members a crew can have is 24 managers... I currently had 40 members in my crew Indian Tigers. But now I had to kick managers to make it 24 managers as I wanted do invite new managers and kick inactive once.... In our WhatsApp group we have 50 managers and now they are starting a second crew as we can't all join my crew. Anyway the maximum limit will be taken out or it will be 24 managers only?

2. I accidently pressed start battle and it opened the battle recruitment but I want to select the specific members to pick a strong battle line-up instead... So is there anyways I can stop the recruitment for now?

![1_1522591321885_20180401_145746.jpg](Uploading 100%) ![0_1522591321814_Screenshot_20180401-083255.png](Uploading 100%)
    Thanks and Happy Easter. 😀

• Can I get an answer please.

Thanks 👍

• English Moderator

Hi, welcome.
    Since awnsers have been provided through Discord already, there's no need to keep tis topic open.

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.