Anime/Manga

• Hello everyone! Been hanging around the sports bar for a couple of days now. And I noticed an absolute crime! There are no discussions here on Anime and Manga 😢 So I wanted to know if there are any anime/manga-loving managers out there. Please do share your story 😉

I'll start off with one of my own: Cowboy Bebop

alt text
    Probably the greatest anime ever made. A perfect mix of action, drama and comedy. Your non-typical cowboy story 😆
    More than that, it perfectly portrays how complex creatures humans are, the complex ways we deal with love, loss and life. And everybody got their own story to tell.

It's one of the first I ever watched. And I enjoyed every bit of it. A real shame that it's only a season long. But I guess that's also one of the things that make it special.
    20 years running, Spike's still one of the coolest anime characters ever 😍
    A must watch for all anime-lovers. Pretty much an anime for people of all ages.

alt text

• English Moderator

@tony-alvera Ahaha! Briliant topic! 👏

I found this accidentally during my youtube exploration and became a huge fan !
    OverWatch !!! 💪
    And my fave character is... who else ? ... Tracer of course !! 😊

"Cheers love!" Haha ! 😆

• English Moderator

@Thunderbolt-Zeke_NL

By the way... Your nick name is great! 👍
    Reminds me of a old tv animated series that I used to watch fanatically as a kid!! Ahaha! 😄

P.S. i could not say the same about your gif- signature... Beautiful but enormous one ...👎

• @supernova-8 Heh, you are the first one to say something about my gif, suprised it took this long. Maybe I can find something smaller, maybe not

As for the username, it is one of the many names for my favourite videogame character in history:
    Zeke von Genbu, from Xenoblade Chronicles 2

• English Moderator

@thunderbolt-zeke_nl said in Anime/Manga:

@supernova-8 Heh, you are the first one to say something about my gif, suprised it took this long. Maybe I can find something smaller, maybe not

It's because I'm always honest , outgoing and thinking out loud. Expressing myself at all times. Your gif is indeed wonderful and if you consider of changing it to a bit smaller one that would make you the Magnificent One! 😊

As for the username, it is one of the many names for my favourite videogame character in history:
    Zeke von Genbu, from Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I thought so... Although I never knew about this videogame. Looks great Thunder! 👍

• I have watched a lot of anime series in my life. There are really good anime series like Death Note, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist... but my favourite ones are Naruto and One Piece because I have been watching both of them since i was child and still I'm watching One Piece, it never gets old 🙂