Signature

• Is your signature a picture or a text (quote)?

What is your signature and why did you pick it?

For me, my signature currently is Deadpool because I am a big fan of the movie and he is awesome!

Also to end it; rate my signature out of 10? So we can maybe rate each other's signature's too? :)

• Had it as text, but found some nice userbars and decided to have it this way. I put there my fave quote from Joker (who is also my fave movie character), national team bar, and Real Madrid bar. That will work for me for now :D

As for your signature, its cool but too big in myopinion, would be better if it was 10% or 20% smaller. I'd give it 7/10 :p

• @King-Noel Very large signature mate :D

• English Moderator

I love the movie and this gif and you know it buddy. But my dear Noel, forgive me if I'm disappointing you in any way :( , when I have to say I'm afraid it is a bit too much for a forum signature. If everybody starts using such gifs :fearful: rather than a plain quote or any phrase that expresses him or her, I feel the result will be so tiring for our eyes. :head_bandage:
    That's just my opinion of course. Sorry Noel. :worried:

• I didn't choose it yet

• @Majstor-Matt said in Signature:

Had it as text, but found some nice userbars and decided to have it this way. I put there my fave quote from Joker (who is also my fave movie character), national team bar, and Real Madrid bar. That will work for me for now :D

As for your signature, its cool but too big in myopinion, would be better if it was 10% or 20% smaller. I'd give it 7/10 :p

All of you lads said my deadpool was too big. haha So I decided to change it and thanks to you Matt who gave me the userbars Idea.

By the way, I love yours man and I rate yours 10/10. :)

• @mrtgll33 said in Signature:

@King-Noel Very large signature mate :D

Changed. :angel_tone3:

@SUPERNOVA-8 said in Signature:

I love the movie and this gif and you know it buddy. But my dear Noel, forgive me if I'm disappointing you in any way :( , when I have to say I'm afraid it is a bit too much for a forum signature. If everybody starts using such gifs :fearful: rather than a plain quote or any phrase that expresses him or her, I feel the result will be so tiring for our eyes. :head_bandage:
    That's just my opinion of course. Sorry Noel. :worried:

I always value my Sofie's opinion. Therefore it has been changed and now I have something much smaller and won't take up much space. :)

• @King-Noel Now very fine signature 👍

• Arabic Moderator

I chose this signature
    Because the duty to prayers in our religion
    It is psychological comfort and a pond wiping the sins
    It is a link between slave and God the Creator of

• @boufaljja Respect bro. :pray_tone5:

• English Moderator

@King-Noel Hey ! Now this is a brilliant signature Noel.:smiley:
    Right size and really speaks of you. Me like it ! :thumbsup_tone1:
    10/10 for this one buddy !!!

• English Moderator

@King-Noel Oh Noel , that was so sweet of you to say. Thank you so much my friend. I'm lost with words now. :blush: Big hug for ya. :hugging:

• @SUPERNOVA-8 said in Signature:

@King-Noel Hey ! Now this is a brilliant signature Noel.:smiley:
    Right size and really speaks of you. Me like it ! :thumbsup_tone1:
    10/10 for this one buddy !!!

Thanks Sofie, I am glad you like it. :)

@SUPERNOVA-8 said in Signature:

@King-Noel Oh Noel , that was so sweet of you to say. Thank you so much my friend. I'm lost with words now. :blush: Big hug for ya. :hugging:

You the best and you deserve it. :clap_tone5:

• @King-Noel

I found this signatures tool very interesting! I really hope everyone has good sense!

But so far so cool !!!

• @Adilmo-Rocha

Mine went wrong !!! :(

• administrators

@Adilmo-Rocha Tynipic is not a good image hosting site to use on internet... urls change according to users location, so links doesn't work everywhere!

• @SpecialOne said in Signature:

Tynipic is not a good image hosting site to use on internet... urls change according to users location, so links doesn't work everywhere!

Thanks for the tip! ;)

• @Adilmo-Rocha Love your signature brother! We both have a signature which describes us. I will give it a 10/10! God Bless you! :)

• I choose This Signatue Because Im Loved FC Barcelona Club , & Im Muslim .

Thanks For Topic :airplane: @Language-AR

• @King-Noel said in Signature:

Love your signature brother! We both have a signature which describes us. I will give it a 10/10! God Bless you!

God Bless you too!

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.