Oops Sorry, something went wrong!

• About every 3rd or 4th page I go to , a new page pops up with the above message and a home button? How do I stop it

• English Moderator

@Uggy-Bear said in Oops Sorry, something went wrong!:

About every 3rd or 4th page I go to , a new page pops up with the above message and a home button? How do I stop it

Hi, welcome.
    This sounds like a temporary issue, can you confirm that it's working okay now?

• Still doing it and has done for a week or more

• English Moderator

@Uggy-Bear

Howdy Graham. :relaxed:

Could you please have a good look at your WiFi router too?
    I saw from your profile that you use a pc or laptop to loggin on OSM . So do I mostly. I'm facing the same problem with the Oops message but most of the times it's my wifi playing up that causes the connection problem.
    Or a second reason is when I'm logged in and close to simulation time then too many managers are also logged in and there is possible overloading , but I reload the page and the problem goes away pretty fast.

Tip : Try to finish with your squads settings one hour before the sim time that you see on your league calendar. I believe you will see the difference. :wink:

• English Moderator

@SUPERNOVA-8 said in Oops Sorry, something went wrong!:

@Uggy-Bear

Howdy Graham. :relaxed:

Could you please have a good look at your WiFi router too?
    I saw from your profile that you use a pc or laptop to loggin on OSM . So do I mostly. I'm facing the same problem with the Oops message but most of the times it's my wifi playing up that causes the connection problem.
    Or a second reason is when I'm logged in and close to simulation time then too many managers are also logged in and there is possible overloading , but I reload the page and the problem goes away pretty fast.

Tip : Try to finish with your squads settings one hour before the sim time that you see on your league calendar. I believe you will see the difference. :wink:

Could you try this and let us know if it worked?

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.