New leagues by OSM

• I've been trying to get PSG in Ligue 1 but every time it's taken and is on match day 3+ with a bunch of transfers already made, I'm just curious to know if there is at all a set time in which OSM creates a new league that has all available teams and starts in preseason, I don't know how creating a league works, I tried but when I was going to sign the contract I saw that it still had transfers and was in the same matchday as if I was taking over the team in an existing league so I pulled out. So is there a system to leagues being created by OSM? Like a new league will be created when one league reaches X number of managers, or a new league is created every X number of days, or at a specific time. Some explaination would be appreciated so I can finally get the team I want during preseason!

• English Moderator

@orangeinho
    Hello mate, no there isn't any special plan on creating leagues by OSm...it's just random...and you can always create your own league and take whatever team you want...

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.