I have 318 games but your achievement system saying that I haven't completed 100 matches yet even says that I haven't completed 3 matches against other managers LOL. I have 3975 manager points with Fenerbahçe, 3060 points with Bordeaux but your system says you didn't gain 3000 points in a single season. Check your achievements system and give my golds.
PLEASE HELP ME I ACTUALLY COMPLETED SEVERAL ACHIEVEMENTS BUT SYSTEM NOT GIVE GOLDS AUTOMATICALLY. CHECK MY PROFILE, MY HISTORY AND FIX THIS PLEASE.
@uabrk10 Hello Burak and welcome back to the OSM game and the new forums.
And I wrote welcome back because I did take a look at your profile my friend and it is obvious that you have taken a long break from your game . So if you'd be so kind to :
- Please confirm this picture taken from your own Trophy Cabinet: http://prnt.sc/dc9ejv
- Please try not to use capital letters again for your posts.
I have to inform you it is against the game rules and as you must know it is not considered polite either.
- You were absent from OSM for exactly 3 years. Correct?
- You have just returned and started playing on two different leagues, on your Slot 1 and Slot 2. You have played only one match for each league so far. Am I right Burak?
These achievements were implemented a lot later after you had stopped playing . I assure you they work just fine and you will get your bonus Boss Coins as soon as you complete the required matches from now on.
- Taken from your own profile: http://prnt.sc/dc9jaa
Your Manager Points have dropped to 163 , again due to your long absense from the game.
I am not closing this topic until I get your confirmation and make sure that you understand what happened.
@SUPERNOVA-8 Hi and thanks for answering back.
Yes these pictures taken from my profile. Yes, I didn't played the game for years. But I can't understand why my manager points have dropped and why my old successes ignored. Even I haven't played the game for 3 years I won this cups and championships and I deserve these points this is the way I'm thinking of. Fix me if I'm wrong. Thanks.