Achievements

• I have 318 games but your achievement system saying that I haven't completed 100 matches yet even says that I haven't completed 3 matches against other managers LOL. I have 3975 manager points with Fenerbahçe, 3060 points with Bordeaux but your system says you didn't gain 3000 points in a single season. Check your achievements system and give my golds.

• PLEASE HELP ME I ACTUALLY COMPLETED SEVERAL ACHIEVEMENTS BUT SYSTEM NOT GIVE GOLDS AUTOMATICALLY. CHECK MY PROFILE, MY HISTORY AND FIX THIS PLEASE.

• English Moderator

@uabrk10 Hello Burak and welcome back to the OSM game and the new forums. :relaxed:

And I wrote welcome back because I did take a look at your profile my friend and it is obvious that you have taken a long break from your game . So if you'd be so kind to :

1. Please confirm this picture taken from your own Trophy Cabinet: http://prnt.sc/dc9ejv
    2. Please try not to use capital letters again for your posts.
      I have to inform you it is against the game rules and as you must know it is not considered polite either.
    3. You were absent from OSM for exactly 3 years. Correct?
    4. You have just returned and started playing on two different leagues, on your Slot 1 and Slot 2. You have played only one match for each league so far. Am I right Burak?
      These achievements were implemented a lot later after you had stopped playing . I assure you they work just fine and you will get your bonus Boss Coins as soon as you complete the required matches from now on.
    5. Taken from your own profile: http://prnt.sc/dc9jaa
      Your Manager Points have dropped to 163 , again due to your long absense from the game.

I am not closing this topic until I get your confirmation and make sure that you understand what happened. :wink:

• @SUPERNOVA-8 Hi and thanks for answering back.
    Yes these pictures taken from my profile. Yes, I didn't played the game for years. But I can't understand why my manager points have dropped and why my old successes ignored. Even I haven't played the game for 3 years I won this cups and championships and I deserve these points this is the way I'm thinking of. Fix me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.