Common Questions

• administrators

On this topic we'll try to keep an updated list of the most frequently asked questions. Please check if your question is already answered in here!

• administrators

Q: I can't find any topics on my native language, how can I fix this?
    A: There are two ways to get access to your native language forums:

• administrators

Q: I want to change my manager name, how can I do it?
    A: I'm afraid it's not possible to change your manager name.

Q: How does Manager Rankings work? My manager points are way more than the ones shown there!
    A: Every slot you have has an individual ranking. If you play on all 4 slots, you'll have 4 positions on ranking. The position shown on user profile is the slot with the highest ranking. The points taken into account to determine your position on ranking are calculated this way:

• Points from last 180 days will count 100%.
    • Points earned on next 520 (from 180 until 700) days will count less on different levels of percentage until they are ultimately counted at 1%.
    • All points older than 700 days will count 1% for your total.
  • administrators

Achievements

Q: I've won 10 cups already and I still don't have cup master achievement?
    A: Achievements were introduced on 14th October 2014. Some achievements only start counting after that date. Cup achievements are one of them, so only cups won after that date are taken into account!

• administrators

Simulation time

Q: My match was simulated before the time shown and I wasn't able to do my lineup and lost the match?
    A: Remaining time shown for next match it's an estimated time based on last simulation. We can't guarantee that matches are simulated at exact time. Matches can be simulated earlier or later, due to several factors (number of leagues removed/created on past 24h, number of users online...). The only thing we can guarantee (except in situations where there are major problems with servers) is that they are never simulated before 18:00h (GMT).
    We've split servers in groups with different simulation start time, just keep an eye on the start of the server where your league is and try to have your line up ready before that time.

Looks like your connection to OSM Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.