DID NOT GET BOSS COINS (LADBROKES)
Al Moza English Users last edited by SUPERNOVA 8
I recently completed a offer through the business club on OSM. The offer i completed was the Ladbrokes betting thing, which would give me 5,565 Boss Coins. I did everything that I was supposed to do.
I made a account, and made a deposit of 100 SKR (swedish kroners), and I placed a bet worth 100 SKR - but I did not get the reward.
So now I have wasted 100SKR, without getting anything back. How can you solve this? Because this feels like a real scam.
SUPERNOVA 8 last edited by SUPERNOVA 8
@Al-Moza Hello mate and welcome to the English forum.
First of all I need to clear once again something most important!
Any offers for free Boss Coins at the Business Club come from sponsors and companies that have nothing to do whatsoever with Gamebasics and OSM .
Now for your information my friend :
It is not possible for us to guarantee the receipt of free Boss Coins within a specific time frame, or even at all in some cases. Generally Boss Coins are credited within 30 days of completing the offer. If you haven't received them after this time, there are several reasons you may not qualify for free Boss Coins, the most common reasons being:
(1) You are younger than the minimum age required for the offer.
(2) You do not live in the country which is showing in your OSM profile (yes, we do check and so do our partners!)
(3) You failed to make a purchase or failed to commit to a contract when it was a requirement of the award of free Boss Coins.
(4) The e-mail address you signed up with was not the same as the e-mail address you use for OSM. In this case there is nothing we can do to help you as we have no way of tracing your offer.
(5) The relevant company offering the free Boss Coins may have to manually confirm the award - this can take time, so please be patient.
(6) The company offering free Boss Coins may simply have not accepted your offer application.
Regrettably there is very little we can do in cases where free Boss Coins have not been awarded other than advising you to contact the company you completed the offer for and asking if they received your application. You can use one of the following contacts, depending on the free-product partner you tried:
Please contact Sponsorpay here:email@example.com
Please go back to TokenAds offers within the game you are playing and click on the 'support' button on the top right corner. The TokenAds team should reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Thank you for visiting the forums and good luck mate. :handshake_tone2: